Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: My feet. Please rate them ! <3 :)

Apprentice Footsniffer karolinka95's Avatar

My feet. Please rate them ! <3 :)

Hi guys. My name is Karolina and Im 19 years old, currently living in the Netherlands. I am a big fetishist for feet <3. Here are some pictures of my feet and dirty soles. Please rate them. If you want you can contact me on Skype : karolinkam095

I hope you like them

kisses :*
    Last edited by karolinka95; 15-01-2015 at 10:19 PM.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    oh my goodness!!! those are beautiful <3

God Of Footsniffing
    Gorgeous! Thanks for posting.

Thanks Im selling those flip flops and im taking video requests. Contact me on skype : karolinkam095

Apprentice Footsniffer
    Wow!!

Rate them, you say? I give them a perfect 10/10! Thanks so much for sharing your amazing feet with us. I love their shape and the fact that they're slightly dirty in those photos, I just love a little bit (or a lot) of dirt on feet!

Welcome to the Den, by the way. I hope you have a great time here!

Big and beautiful.

10!

Fledgling Footsniffer amo_oler_pies's Avatar
    Lovely soles!! Please more dirty soles
    Pict... Rate 1 to 10 i give you 20

Quote Originally Posted by amo_oler_pies View Post
    Lovely soles!! Please more dirty soles
    Pict...
    I agreeee !

Fledgling Footsniffer
    thank you so much for sharing i love the shape of your feet and your toenail polish

literally some of the nicest feet i have seen online!

Fantastic feet. Thanks for posting. love the slippers

Here are few pics. Maybe Im gonna post a video soon...

I would like to make a website but I need some help with it...

More brilliant photos Totally love your feet .

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Beautiful feet. Really sexy, nice toes, nice arches, nice soles. Simply perfect. Thanks for sharing

Hi guys ! What do you think ?

No comments ?

I took these at the morning.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Well I already commented earlier but I would like to ask you about your foot fetish. What is it exactly that you enjoy? Do you like getting your feet worshipped? Do you like worshipping feet? Do you like the dominance/submissive side of it? It's not common to find a girl with a foot fetish so I'm interested.

Also what size are these beautiful feet?

Apprentice Footsniffer
    Ahhhh your feet are so beautiful and you really seem to know a lot of sexy poses for these photos! Are you a model?

I love the picture of you painting your toenails and the one of you wearing those flip flops.

My favourite parts of feet are soles and toes. Of course I'm also into foot worship, not really into male feet but I never tried it. I love the idea of worshipping some other girl's feet but never had a chance to do so. I love everything about feet. The smell, looks, its hard to explain for me. I'm submissive when it comes to feet but that's because I'm still shy about my fetish. I had this fetish forever but I came out of the closet just a month ago :P They are size 38

Thank you everyone for positive comments. I love when people compliment my feet ! <3

kisses :*
    Last edited by karolinka95; 19-01-2015 at 04:10 PM.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    I can certainly shower you with foot compliments if you like that. You know what I also like about your feet, they are curved in such a beautiful and elegant way. They are narrow at the heels and widen and curve towards the middle and near your toes. Really sexy and beautiful.because you have high arches, the part where your toes and sole meet curves upwards and really stands out. I can see that from the picture of you in flip flops. Also the wrinkles on your soles are really cite just gorgeous. I'd love to have my face smothered I'm those feet.

I highly recommend worshipping another girl's feet. It's really an amazing experience as long as you are comfortable and open about it. Eventually you'll have the confidence to dominate another person with your own feet, which is also great.

You should check out my thread. I just a few amazing experiences that I wrote about (with some pictures too).

But you never answered my question, what size are your feet
    Last edited by Allstarconverse1983; 19-01-2015 at 05:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Allstarconverse1983 View Post
    I can certainly shower you with foot compliments if you like that. You know what I also like about your feet, they are curved in such a beautiful and elegant way. They are narrow at the heels and widen and curve towards the middle and near your toes. Really sexy and beautiful.because you have high arches, the part where your toes and sole meet curves upwards and really stands out. I can see that from the picture of you in flip flops. Also the wrinkles on your soles are really cite just gorgeous. I'd love to have my face smothered I'm those feet.

I highly recommend worshipping another girl's feet. It's really an amazing experience as long as you are comfortable and open about it. Eventually you'll have the confidence to dominate another person with your own feet, which is also great.

You should check out my thread. I just a few amazing experiences that I wrote about (with some pictures too).

But you never answered my question, what size are your feet
    Thank you for those motivating words. I've seen your thread already and the pictures are great