Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sniffing Ex-Wife's STINKY Feet Hand-job ***WARNING - Cock / Cum Alert***

Fledgling Footsniffer wrnkldsolesniff's Avatar

Sniffing Ex-Wife's STINKY Feet Hand-job ***WARNING - Cock / Cum Alert***

Hey peeps,

She wore boots for more than 12 hours that day, sock-less. I'd already thoroughly licked the left foot clean, and was well into my progress on the right one (I usually saved it for last, since it was always more stinky than the left).

Lin-Sniff-HJ-000035.jpg Lin-Sniff-HJ-000057.jpg Lin-Sniff-HJ-005056.jpg Lin-Sniff-HJ-005234.jpg Lin-Sniff-HJ-010222.jpg Lin-Sniff-HJ-012522.jpg Lin-Sniff-HJ-012548.jpg Lin-Sniff-HJ-012921.jpg Lin-Sniff-HJ-013543.jpg Lin-Sniff-HJ-014109.jpg

How long do you think you could last with Lin's ridiculously stinky feet your face, receiving a hand-job at the same time?

Fledgling Footsniffer
    I've actually never had a girl been able to successfully give me a handjob that ended in my cumming. I've had to do it myself, but I have had plenty of times where my ex gf would let me smell her feet and smother me while letting me whack off.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    I've been lucky enough to have had a woman spontaneoulsy stretch her foot into my face during a handjob, I wasn't expecting it and I blew withinin seconds.

i'dover to find out

Quote Originally Posted by mobile4357 View Post
    I've been lucky enough to have had a woman spontaneoulsy stretch her foot into my face during a handjob, I wasn't expecting it and I blew withinin seconds.
    It's the most powerful aphrodisiac to guys like us. It's pure bliss to have to have a lady milk you while she willingly gives you her obviously stinky feet.

Quote Originally Posted by Dudezzzz View Post
    I've actually never had a girl been able to successfully give me a handjob that ended in my cumming. I've had to do it myself, but I have had plenty of times where my ex gf would let me smell her feet and smother me while letting me whack off.
    Interesting. Just not able to cum when a girl handjobs you? How about footjobs? Being smothered by stinky feet, and whacking off, is the next best thing.

Quote Originally Posted by sniffguy View Post
    i'dover to find out
    Haha. Get busy!

Fledgling Footsniffer
    handjob & feet.. the best! ;D

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Quote Originally Posted by wrnkldsolesniff View Post
    It's the most powerful aphrodisiac to guys like us. It's pure bliss to have to have a lady milk you while she willingly gives you her obviously stinky feet.

Interesting. Just not able to cum when a girl handjobs you? How about footjobs? Being smothered by stinky feet, and whacking off, is the next best thing.

Haha. Get busy!
    I've never gotten a footjob, they don't really do it for me. However my ex knew how to use her feet on my face to get me to climax and when i did... Sweet Jesus was it amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dudezzzz View Post
    I've never gotten a footjob, they don't really do it for me. However my ex knew how to use her feet on my face to get me to climax and when i did... Sweet Jesus was it amazing.
    When a woman figures she can control your level of excitement by using her feet, life takes on new meaning. LOL.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    You state ex-wife. Is she still seing you for foot worship? Great pics

Quote Originally Posted by Schultz View Post
    You state ex-wife. Is she still seing you for foot worship? Great pics
    Thanks Schultz. She loves foot massages, and having her feet licked. So I still enjoy benefits. The only things that have changed is I don't get her feet nearly as often, and she doesn't deliberately make them smelly any more, now that we're apart.