Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Asking to smell girls' feet

Footsniffer

Asking to smell girls' feet

Here's a revival of the thread some of you may remember in which I describe my experiences of going up to girls on the street and asking if I can smell their feet, sometimes with a little financial inducement to help them decide.

I'm not sure this re-started version will be as prolific as the original, but meanwhile here are 2 recent experiences.

I saw a really beautiful leggy brunette seemingly in no hurry, and best of all she was wearing cowboy boots, which I haven't experienced when doing this. This was Susie, I forgot to ask her age but I'd judge it to be about 24-25. Guys, I know this is hard to believe but can you imagine this combination: she had the looks of (a slightly younger) Sarah Silverman, and spoke with the sophisticated accent of Kate Middleton. She was just stunning.

She was very hesitant, but agreed as a compromise to let me smell both boots and one bare foot. Her grey socks were damp but not very strong smelling, but her bare foot while not among the strongest smelling I've seen still had a really nice cheddary aroma. She chuckled at this and while baffled by the experience seemed to enjoy it.

Next was Katie, a waitress having a cigarette break in a doorway. She was a sexy blonde of 20, in a black uniform with her hair up. She wore very scuffed-looking black fabric plimsolls over bare feet. She refused to believe I wanted to actually smell her feet and warned me they absolutely stank. She first agreed i could smell inside her shoes then hesitantly let me smell her bare feet. The shoes were very strong-smelling, with a powerful blue-cheese aroma. Her bare feet had a similar strong aroma, perhaps slightly mellower. She said she'd only had the shoes on for a couple of hours. I marvelled that her feet could stink in such a short time - she shrugged and said, well there you go. Guys, imagine the smell at the end of the evening!

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Nice. I don't think I would have the balls to go up to strangers and ask them to smell their feet. Though I do remember when I was in elementry school I asked a girl if I could smell her feet and I did and ill never forget it.

I loved your OLD thread, and this one is starting out every bit as well. I hope that you are able to post some pictures of their bare feet here also, those photos are fantastic! THANK YOU!

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Woo, best thread in the Den is back.

Thread needs pics though.

Footsniffer
    Thanks guys. Yes, I've spoilt us all with the range of pics in the original thread. These 2 experiences here were unplanned and I didn't have my camera with me, and I don't have a phone camera. But I hope to get some pics if I'm able to continue getting takers. It's been difficult this year - I think these might be actually the only ones of 2011 so far. My CL ads no longer seem to attract replies, and ad-hoc random approaches on the street are declined almost every time now, whereas my strike rate before as you'll recall was actually pretty high, and I haven't altered my previously successful technique at all. But it seems to come and go in waves - I've had dry spells interspersed with purple patches before.

Mxx - you should tell us more about your school experience.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Never could go up to strangers and ask. Always had to either tell a woman right away (if it was a one-time fling) or wait like 2 or 3 months to tell someone I was in a longer relationship with.

Hi all
    I am from N.London and love to smell nylon pantyhosed feet, I wanted to share with you an experience I had.
    I was near finsbury park and cehcking ladies pantyhosed legs and trying to see a dangling lady. Suddenly saw a japanese girl sitting on a wall and smoking a cigarette with jean shorts and black pantyhose on dangling her black pumps. I made an excuse to approach her and ask for a lighter. She gave me the lighter an realised I am looking at her feet at that point I had the balls to make up a story and asked her if she knows a place called Foot fetish service parlor. she asked me what it was and I said it is a place where men sniff girls feet and pay tehm. She laughed and said never heard of it but she said she works in a massage place and if I go with her and pay her I could smell her feet as much as I want.
    I suddenly had the full erection and accepted her offer. She took me to a massage parlour and asked me to pay 25 pounds to the reception and told me to wait in the room that she showed me .
    couple of minutes later she came and told me to do whatever I want with her feet.
    to be continued.

As it is a massage place, she had a proper massage table and the room was quite small.
    I put a towel on the floor and asked her to sit on the massage table.
    As soon as she sat on the massage table I took of her shoes and hold both pantyhosed feet together slowly approching to my nose.
    As soon as they came out of her shoes the stink took over the air and it gave me the hardest erection you can imagine. I love the stinky sweaty nyloned feet that smells like vinegar.
    To be continued.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    My CL ads no longer seem to attract replies
    Have you tried fetlife?

Footsniffer
    Quote Originally Posted by Flonne View Post
    Have you tried fetlife?
    No. Just looked it up, thanks. Looks like a range of various smelly feet groups in it. How would it substitute for CL?

Meanwhile, another brief experience to add: a really pretty curvy brunette 17yo called Sandra, wearing very grubby white canvas shoes. She was leafleting - I always have this thing about leaflet girls, imagining them standing there for hours. She said she hadn't been leafleting all day but had been wearing the shoes all day. She was hesitant and we went back and forth a bit about it and she finally agreed to let me smell her shoes only. It wasn't too disappointing as they smelled very strongly, a really musky/popcorny combination. I was sorry not to get the feet as well but I can't complain!