Thread: Britney Spears feet

Veteran Footsniffer

Britney Spears feet

We all know she has stinky feet from the plane incident. I think it was mentioned in a tabloid that her feet stunk up the plane when she took her shoes off. However, anyone get a god look at her feet? I saw a few close up pics of her feet in the tabloids. They are so ugly! She had bunions, callouses, corns, and dry cracked heels. What's sexy about that?? Yeah, maybe they stink a lot but is it worth it if the feet are that ugly?

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Well my friend, here is my opinion. Her soles are magnificent beacause of all the reasons you seem to dislike them. Dry cracked foot skin, mostly appearing on the heels and callouses, especially if they are on the sole pads beneath the toe-meet-soles area, apart from the fact that it shows a woman who uses her feet much and doesn't take well care of them(so, also not washing them a lot), they have the magical ability to capture the sweaty bacterias that reveal that strong odor we all love. So, dry feet(even if you don't like them in sight-i do love them though-) are stinkier. Next time you worship a pair of soles, scratch the dry heels with your teeth and sniff the strong aroma they produce. More opinions?

Footsniffer
    I''m with sniffundertoes. I like seeing imperfect feet, especially dry heels - if they are excessively cracked it might be offputting but some dryness and a few cracks are fine with me. I haven't seen any pics of BS's feet with callouses corns and bunions; I love the well-known pic of her feet up on the car dashboard, I can gaze at that all day. No pic of her feet has made me think they look "ugly".

I wouldn't want to see hideous gnarled feet but a few dry patches and the odd corn is okay by me, I like the 'normal' touches, in fact I get put off by feet that look TOO perfect, TOO unblemished.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    like peoples prefrences in women differ. soo do peoples preferences in feet. i enjoy a nice soft skin but for whatever reason shape and preportion take priority before that.

Veteran Footsniffer
    Quote Originally Posted by wringer View Post
    I''m with sniffundertoes. I like seeing imperfect feet, especially dry heels - if they are excessively cracked it might be offputting but some dryness and a few cracks are fine with me. I haven't seen any pics of BS's feet with callouses corns and bunions; I love the well-known pic of her feet up on the car dashboard, I can gaze at that all day. No pic of her feet has made me think they look "ugly".

I wouldn't want to see hideous gnarled feet but a few dry patches and the odd corn is okay by me, I like the 'normal' touches, in fact I get put off by feet that look TOO perfect, TOO unblemished.

Then you probably wouldn't like Jo's feet. Her feet are soooooo beautiful there's like no blemish at all! Pale milky soft skin, succulent toes, and just perfect. I love her feet!

Footsniffer
    yeah its true they are not all that nice to look at...but the smell....lovely....just lovely

Veteran Footsniffer
    Quote Originally Posted by footboy641 View Post
    yeah its true they are not all that nice to look at...but the smell....lovely....just lovely
    Then again how would you know? Yeah, we know they stink from the tabloids and all..... but how do you know you will like it? Some women's feet smell like ammonium or a mangy dog, it's a bad stink. Most guys like the popcorn or corn chip stink... but we don't know what Britney Spears feet smell like.

Quote Originally Posted by footsmeller View Post
    Then again how would you know? Yeah, we know they stink from the tabloids and all..... but how do you know you will like it? Some women's feet smell like ammonium or a mangy dog, it's a bad stink. Most guys like the popcorn or corn chip stink... but we don't know what Britney Spears feet smell like.
    ammonia I can handle, but the wet dog smell is gross to me. Luckily, it seems to be fairly rare. What's odd is that when I've encountered it, pets weren't involved, so I think it's a natural thing.