Thread: Beaten by my Karate Wife (Fiction)

Fledgling Footsniffer

Beaten by my Karate Wife (Fiction)

http://www.imagefap.com/photo/302090367/f%2Fad1l.jpg -Adison

I had it going pretty good, and I screwed it up. I had a wife who loved karate, and indulged in my fantasies of karate/foot domination. She enjoyed dominating me, and had enjoyed the feeling ever since she fought my sister a few years ago (shortly after we got married) and dominated her. She knew she wouldn't be able to humiliate anybody in a real dojo like she did my sister (as in, beating her badly and making her worship her feet and suck on her gym socks), but she did want to get trained in Karate and have the opportunity to kick the crap out of people. And of course, I wanted her to do it, and she had me to dominate at home.

We roleplayed a lot. I'd step onto the mat, going to "fight" her as if it were a full-contact tournament, with her of course in full gi. Then she'd dominate me completely, particularly using her bare soles to slap my face up pretty good. Then, after we decided I'd be a bloody pulp (if of course she was actually using full power kicks) I'd fall to the mat defeated, and she'd walk over and do a victory pose, first putting her foot on my chest, and then on my face. We both liked to pretend the fight was in front of large crowd at a karate tournament, we she would show her dominance over me to the crowd, as I lay their, beaten and humiliated, with my face under her sweaty sole.

Sometimes I would worship her feet after she wiped both soles on my face, though that wasn't necessarily part of the role-playing because I worshiped her feet often anyway, without any roleplaying. Sometimes though, we did incorporate it in, and I could just imagine the humiliation of being forced to kiss and lick the feet that destroyed you in a karate tournament.

So, as you can see I had it pretty good. But like I said, I screwed up. I still can't believe I decided to cheat on her, as if I didn't get my fulfillment already. But I did. My wife found out, and was obviously and rightfully furious. But she didn't just confront me about it. She decided to make me pay.

We were doing another karate roleplaying session, same as usual. I had only cheated once, and felt incredibly guilty about it. I figured that I'd never do it again, so if my wife never found it wouldn't be a problem. I just acted normally, and as we roleplayed, I became so turned on that I forgot about my guilt. While my emotional pain left, physical pain soon followed. She had my hair in her hand, and was pulling me closer to knee me in stomach. But she accidently tripped forward and her knee went lunging into my gut. OOMPH! I backed away, completely winded. I bent over and put my hands on my knees, trying to catch my breath. My started apologizing and asking if I was alright and if I wanted to continue, so I didn't suspect anything yet.

I could handle a little pain, and I supposed it only added to the realism, so I managed and decided to continue. She bounced around, giving me a couple slaps to my face with her bare soles. She then started throwing full force kicks towards like my face like she often does, but either stopping her foot an inch before my nose, or slowing it down at the end I could see what it would be like to be on the receiving end of a real face kick, but only feeling light pressure, and the warmth of the moist sole on my face. However, she messed up and a full side kick slammed into my nose. WHAAAP!

I dropped to the ground immediately. My eyes my watery and I was clutching my nose. The pain was intense, and I couldn't believe how hard my wife could kick. The area around my nose was numb, which just intensified the nose pain even more. I felt a little dizzy as well. Of course, the faint smell of my wife's foot was also in my nose. I was staring into the ceiling, and I soon saw my wife kneeling over, with a genuine look of concern on my face. She was asking me if I was ok, and forced my hands out of the way so she could see.

"Oh my God your bleeding!" she screamed, and I looked at my hands and realized she was right. She tried to stand up too rapidly and her moist feet slid backwards immediate and she fell to her knees. Her sliding feet, with the force of her falling wait, hit me in the side of the face and my ribs, erupting pain in both areas. I rolled over and then stood up, cursing at my wife's ridiculous clumsiness. The first sidekick had been so powerful that I really wasn't ready to stand up yet, feeling still woozy as I did, and in pain. But I was angry, and I wanted to get away from my wife's failed attempts at helping me.

"Oh I'm clumsy? I find that incredibly insulting!" I had my hand cupped around my nose to stop the bleeding, and my back turned to her, leaning forward against the wall. I yelled in anger "I hope it insults you!" I heard my wife making a noise, and I thought she was actually crying. I calmed my anger and turned around, saying I was sorry for insulting her. I heard her mutter "but you never apologized for cheating on me".

My eyes widened and I realized that my wife was hurting me on purpose. I then realized that she wasn't finished yet, as she shot out a back kick that caught me in the chest. CRUNCH! I stumbled back and collapsed on my knees, the pain was so great I thought she broke something. She spun around and her heel clubbed me right under the eye. WHAP! I fell back onto my butt, with my back against the wall. She ran forward to me, and while standing, thrust out her crotch and rubbed in my face. "I know you let some other bitch do this to you, didn't you!"

She backed away and pulled me up painfully by the hair. "Didn't you!" I was crying out of fear and pain now, and felt humiliated that my wife had reduced me to real tears. "Yes!" My wife took a few steps back to look at me, pathetic, beaten, crying. WHAAP! She sent a straight front kick towards my face, and my entire face was engulfed by her sole. I was to groggy to react fast enough, so I just managed to catch a pink blur getting closer and closer.

I was immediate staring at the ceiling after the moment of destruction. I felt like I could feel a footprint being formed on my face. My nose felt definitely broken, and now my lips were stinging too. My forehead took impact as well, and I was really feeling groggy. All of a sudden I felt a lot of pressure on my already hurt chest, and realized my wife had just very roughly stepped on my chest. She started to narrate as two sportscaster partners, which is something we'd occasionally do, but in this situation it just made me more scarred.

"Well Bill, it looks like Adison has just pummeled her lying, cheating husband to a pulp."

"It sure does Tom, those bare feet really gave him a beating."

"I think he's terrified of his wife's karate feet now, I don't think he'll be cheating again."

"I know I wouldn't Tom, I like my face. I wouldn't want it completely destroyed by those feet."

Adison had taken her foot off my chest and put on my face. Not in the way she usually does it, which is to press it slowly and allow the sweaty sole to slowly smother me as I smell it. She was doing it viciously, giving half stomps, and violently grinding her foot on my already agonizing face.

"Yes Bill, I'd see several months in the hospital with broken bones and facial reconstruction surgery if you tried that."

"I'd also be pretty scared to be that mistress right now. I'm sure she's already an ugly, scummy bitch, but if Adison finds her and uses her karate feet, she's fucking dead!"

Adison's anger got the better of her and she realized she was just blatantly nailing home threats, even though she decided I had got the message. She left for a second and came back with the grossest, sweatiest pare of socks she had. I found out later that she had saved them for this occasion. Now, some people may love the idea of incredibly wet and smelly socks, but I don't. I like maybe a little smell to add to the domination, but these socks were soaked with footsweat. It was too much for my tastes, and my wife knew it.

"Here, clean your ugly face with this" she threw it down beside my head. I picked up one of the socks and with the tips of my finger and examined it. "Honey, but...but this sock is-"

"Smelly? Sweaty? Of course? I've done three workouts in them. Now wipe them on your fucking face. Oh, I'm don't think you have the right at the moment to call me 'honey'".

I was about too disgust myself by bringing the sock to my face, but the last bit about 'honey' threw me off for a second (I was still thinking really slow) and she took the pause as hesitation on my part. She plumped down on me, with her crotch/ass landing and hurting my chest. Now that she had me straddled. She had her socks and was rubbing them hard in my face.

She made sure that she hurt me doing it, but the worst part of course was simply how disgusting it was. She often pressed them into my nose, which I actually hoped was mangled (I'd prefer the pain of such a smell) but I got the worst of both worlds. It was agonizingly painful when she did it, but I could smell it intensely. She wiped it all over my face, my lips, my crying eyes (the footsweat burned them!), my cheeks and forehead. By the end my face just felt like a wet, gross mess, and I couldn't tell what was smeared blood, footsweat, or tears. All three were on the sock when she kicked at my face to force the sock in my mouth.

She ducktaped my mouth shut, creating an explosion of feet on my tastebuds. She pulled me by the hair so I was sitting up, and told me if I removed the ductape before morning, she'd beat me even worse tomorrow. She then kicked down hard, nailing me in the face, and I fell to my side, barely conscience. My body in face were in pain, the taste in my mouth was disgusting, my face smelled of feet, and my marriage was at risk. I was completely broken.

I LOVE your stories, and this one in particular. So well written and described, and the action and dialog is fantastic. I only wish it was TRUE! I LOVE this stuff, and I really would enjoy a karate female humiliating another sexy woman, instead of a guy, with her stinky, deadly feet! THANKS!!!

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Quote Originally Posted by ROYALS22262 View Post
    I LOVE your stories, and this one in particular. So well written and described, and the action and dialog is fantastic. I only wish it was TRUE! I LOVE this stuff, and I really would enjoy a karate female humiliating another sexy woman, instead of a guy, with her stinky, deadly feet! THANKS!!!
    Well there is potential for a second part where the wife goes after the other woman and dominates her.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Dude that was great

I would love to see her go after the other woman, and share her feelings about dominating her and humiliating her badly, under sweaty, smelly feet!!! SO HOT!!! THANKS!!!!!

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Part 2

My relationship with Adison was terrible after she beat me to a pulp for cheating on her. No longer did we do fun role-playing where she dresses up in her karate uniform and pretends to dominate me. She didn't want to oblige in anything I enjoy, or at least, she wanted things her way. She did use her karate feet on me, but it was when she was practicing her kicks, and she actually hurt me with them. She never beat me as serious as the first time, but she often bruised up my face and body with her feet, and gave me a couple split lips and black eyes.

In general though, the balance of power had completely shifted. It went from being equal between us to basically me being her submissive bitch (and for real this time). She would only make me worship her feet when SHE wanted to, and she knew I wouldn't want to. I'm not a person who likes really sweaty, smelly feet, so she tortured me all the time after going for a run or going to the gym. I was scared to get beaten, so I had to humiliate myself licking the sweat from her soles, sucking on her soaking-wet socks, etc. Sometimes she would rub her sweaty soles on my face until my face reeked of her feet, and then didn't let my wash it off for the entire day.

She dominated sexually as well, giving me no say in when or what went down, and often just forcing me to eat her out. Seriously, she would randomly come by, push me down, sit on my face and make me pleasure her. She also treated me as a slave, ordering me to do any trivial task she asked for with threats of beatings.

Luckily, this lasted only for a few weeks after the initial beating. Things slowly got back to normal; she stopped using me as a kicking bag, stopped dominating me sexually, stopped ordering me around, and by the time she asked me if I wanted to start our role-playing sessions again, I knew things had smoothed out. In fact, she seemed happier then then she had been, well, ever.

After her victory poses to an imaginary crowd, she took her foot (a little sweaty, like I like it) off my face, and asked if I wanted to kiss her feet. I said sure, and she went and sat on the couch and plopped her feet up. I immediately started planting my lips on her soles, and she just kept smiling. Then she said "So you know Jane, right?"

I stopped kissing immediately. She slapped me across the face with her sole. "Of course you know Jane, honey, she was the bitch you cheated on me with, remember? What, you think I didn't know who it was? Of course I did, I knew it the whole time! I've just been waiting for my opportunity to get my revenge on her."

"What are you gonna do?" I asked, which was met with a sole-slap to the mouth.

"Keep kissing my feet! Well, as you know, I'm a blackbelt at the dojo, and it's the blackbelts that get to teach classes or help new students when Sensei is away. Jane, as my friends told me, was thinking about learning karate, probably to defend herself from me, and I'VE managed, through friends, to get her to book a private session with my club. And guess who the teacher is?"

"But, but, you won't be able to do anything, even if it is a private lesson. People will find out, and you'll lose your-"

Another footslap to the mouth. "Noone else is going to know. It's just going to be me and her, and I guarantee she won't wanna rat on me after I'm through with her. Well, me, her, and you."

"Why me!?"

"So I can show you that this little bitch you went and slept with is just that, a little bitch. Certainly I want you to know who the far superior woman is, so you don't go with anyone else in the future."

---

I was sitting on one of the spectator benches right outside the dojo when Jane walked in. She was 5'4 (4 inches shorter than Adison), and had short, blond hair. She had a fresh, never-before worn gi and a crisp white belt. She was carrying a big smile, excited for her first private lesson. I knew that Adison's feet were gonna wipe that smile right off.

She didn't even notice me as she kicked off her flip-flops and entered the dojo. stepped past me and onto the dojo. The mats were already set up and she paced around on them. Then, she looked at the mirror and saw me staring at her from the stool outside the dojo. She turned around and asked me what I was doing there, and I didn't reply. It was too late as Adison walked out of the back room and stepped onto the mats, in her full gi and black belt.

She clearly knew what my wife had looked like as she immediately started to back away, apparently trying to eye a path around Adison and out of the dojo. Adison laughed, and warned her that the punishment would just be more severe if she tried to escape. She insisted on giving Jane "the lesson" that she had come for. Jane realized she had no way out, so she decided to listen to what Adison said. She ordered Jane to put her fists up and bounce around on her toes, and Adison started doing the same.

"Okay, the first lesson is that I'f you fuck with me, your gonna get hurt!" With that, Adison's fist shot out like lighting and hit Jane in the eye. She backed away, but didn't have much time to react has Adison's knee already was slamming into her belly. Then, a spin-around kick to the chest and Jane was on the ground, crying and holding her midsection.

"Second lesson is getting pulled up by your hair hurts like a bitch." Adison grabbed her short hair and yanked her up. "The third is that when a superior woman kicks you in the face, you'll be able to taste her sole on your lips and smell it in your nose". Even with that description, Jane couldn't react to Jane spinning around and slapping Jane in the face with her bare sole.

Adison stared down at her opponent, who was looking up at her with bawling eyes. "Yeah, sometimes it's hard to understand that last lesson on your first go. Here, I'll repeat it several times until you completely understand. She dragged her over to me and turned her around, ordering me to hold her steady from behind. I felt so bad having to assist in the woman's torture, but I had no choice.

WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP It was clear Adison wasn't trying to really do damage, merely slapping Jane's face with her soles like she did with me. Only still hard enough to sting a lot, and probably leave bruises. "Do you understand the lesson yet? Do you taste and smell my feet?" Jane could only humiliate herself by giving a slow nod.

Adison ribbed Jane from my grip and spun her around so Jane was on the other side of her. Adison did a quick jump and unleashed her foot, dropping Jane to the mat with a hard sidekick to the mouth. I could see some blood on her lips. Adison stood over her and raised her foot above Jane's face. "You can smell a woman's foot even better if it's being rubbed in your face." I watched as Jane squirmed under my wife's sweaty sole, and she kept the humiliation going. "The toes usually smell the worst. Especially if the superior woman pinches your ugly nose with them too."

My wife lifted her foot above Jane's face again and held it there. "Your next lesson is that I'm capable of hurting you so much worse than I am right now. Look at my foot right now. You've already had the pleasure of smelling, feeling, and to an extent, tasting it, but do you know what there capable of? They can destroy you. You value your ugly little face? If I wanted to, right know, I could stomp you. Kick you. Beat you to a bloody pulp or worse. I can ruin that little face of yours. And I think I'm going to do that right now."

"No! Please! I'll do anything! I'm sorry about your husband! Please! Don't beat me anymore. I need my face!" Adison yelled "Then stick out your tongue, bitch!" She obeyed, and Adison wiped her sweaty soles on her tongue. I could tell how strong they tasted by Jane's facial expressions, which expressed complete disgust at the taste of blackbelt footsweat.

Adison left her there and went to her sparring bag, which she had left on the side of the mat. She returned to the crying, beaten, humiliated woman who was lying still on her back on the mat, and she had her sparring footgear. She made Jane lick the sweat from them and continued to taunt her "You know, I'd tell you it was just common practice for blackbelt women to make the whitebelt women lick the sweat from their footgear, but it's not. Only a completely pathetic bitch like you could be that low".

After that, she dragged Jane outside the dojo by the hair, and took a seat on the stool beside mine. She brought crossed her legs so her right leg was sticking outside with her sole in the open. Still holding Jane's hair, she rubbed her face in her right sole as she talked to me. I couldn't believe me wife could act so casually while so badly humiliating another woman, but she managed. She actually carried out a regular conversation with me about where are marriage stands, and how she is willing to let things go back to normal now that she had dealt with Jane. All this talk while she continued to rub a woman's crying face on her sweaty footsole.

"And honey, I'm so happy you understand how I'm far superior to any other woman you could ever sleep with. I mean, look, look at how mistaken you were about this woman."

She removed Jane's crying face, now starting to bruise as well, from her sole. "See honey, smell. Can't you smell my feet on her face. I mean how pathetic is that, her face actually smells like my stinky footsweat! And here, kiss her lips. It's ok, just this one time it's allowed. You can taste me feet, can't you?" All I could do was nod.

She was still holding Jane by the hair, and brought her closer so their faces were only inches apart. Adison took a big whiff and said "Yep, your face reeks of my feet right now. You must realize how pathetic that makes you. And believe me, if I ever see around this club or my husband again, it's going to be much, more worse. I may decide to take that decent face of yours. And if you secretly try to run to another club and learn how to fight there, I'll advise you never go to a tournament, because if I see you, I don't care what happens, or if all your family and friends are there, I will kick your ass till your crying on the ground, and I'll rub my feet on your face in front of everyone until the medics come to take you away. You understand?"

"Y-yes".

Adison made Jane humiliate herself even further by admitting her inferiority to Adison and whimper about how she was nothing more than a footwipe compared to a woman like Adison. Adison then went and got Jane a "present" which turned out being a pair of socks from her sparring bag that had been there for who knows how long. Like Adison did to me, she shoved the disgusting socks in Jane's mouth, taped it shut, and kicked her out the door. I don't think Jane would want to have any more relationships with me.
    Last edited by nnnnn; 26-07-2012 at 04:42 AM.

FANTASTIC....so well written, great action and humiliation, I only wish two things....that it was a TRUE story, AND that I WAS THERE!!!! Really great stuff....THANK YOU!!!!!

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Loved part 2. All your stories are fantastic. You do forced f/f very well!