Thread: My Wife's Stinky Feet

Fledgling Footsniffer

My Wife's Stinky Feet

I just started a YouTube channel with footage of my wife's stinky feet. There are three videos posted. I plan to post more later this month. Take a look and let me know what you think. The link below will get you started. Thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm1gE9Bz27A

Sam Maurice

Footsniffer
    I love these soles and these feet with red toenails! Many thanks!

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Thank you. I love them, too.

i'd love to get off sniffing those

Fledgling Footsniffer
    It's so easy to. She keeps her soles really soft. She also lets me use her dirty socks when she's away.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    lucky man,if only we could all be married to such a diamond in the rough.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Here another link. Seems to be a little harder to find when you just do a search for it. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMFbwFrjimA&feature=plcp

Thanks,
    Sam

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Well, here's the third youtube link. Thanks for all your views. My wife and I have been apart for a few weeks, and this has really helped me deal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lr_lhzwUnCw

Sam Maurice

sweeeeeet

God Of Footsniffing
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Maurice View Post
    I just started a YouTube channel with footage of my wife's stinky feet. There are three videos posted. I plan to post more later this month. Take a look and let me know what you think. The link below will get you started. Thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm1gE9Bz27A

Sam Maurice
    Are you telling us you never have sex with your wife anymore? Just worship her stinky feet?

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Quote Originally Posted by footsmeller View Post
    Are you telling us you never have sex with your wife anymore? Just worship her stinky feet?
    Yes! But, you make it sound so awful. It's what I want.

God Of Footsniffing
    I don't understand Sam Maurice. Why don't you want both feet AND sex?? BTW, doesn't she miss having regular sex?

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Absolutely, I want sex! That's what makes this so wonderful. When I'm at her feet begging and begging for it and she says no, it turns me on more than anything! Of course, there are other ways to satisfy a woman, which keeps her happy for now.

God Of Footsniffing
    Absolutely, I want sex! That's what makes this so wonderful. When I'm at her feet begging and begging for it and she says no, it turns me on more than anything! Of course, there are other ways to satisfy a woman, which keeps her happy for now.
    Hmmmmm.... seems strange and like an oxymoron. You want sex, but when she doesn't give it to you, you get turned on even more??? Yes, there are other ways to satisfy a woman like just a basic shoulder rub, etc. I just don't get it. I mean what if when you beg for sex she says yes! Then are you more or less happy than when she says no? So confusing.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    I wish I could sort this out for you. I'm her foot slave. It's part of our dom/sub dynamic. There's probably a lot online about this. (I was thinking more about oral service and toy play when talking about satisfying her.)

dude i'd accept it for those feet

God Of Footsniffing
    I wish I could sort this out for you. I'm her foot slave. It's part of our dom/sub dynamic. There's probably a lot online about this. (I was thinking more about oral service and toy play when talking about satisfying her.)
    I think I kinda get it now. But, I would think in the end the dom/sub play gets finished and you still end up having sex. That's how I would see it, maybe? I mean there are a lot of books on bondage and S&M, role-playing, etc. I am not into S&M or bondage but if my partner wanted it for role-play I could go along with it, as long as I don't really get injured. I could role-play but I couldn't do it for real.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Such sexy feet. You are a very lucky man.