Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Curious of my experiences

God Of Footsniffing
    So last night I was asked by a manager to receive blow job by one of the clients, and for the third time I said no. If only the clients were female, I would say yes in a heartbeat!

God Of Footsniffing
    So, last night I was asked by a manager for the third time to receive felatio from one of the clients, and for the third time I said no. If only the clients were female, I would say yes in a heartbeat!
    Last edited by FootTimes; 25-10-2016 at 08:59 PM.

God Of Footsniffing
    This was a memorable night. I finally got to be at the feet of the amazon in the place. She Is Six feet, four Inches tall in bare feet with shoe size 14 to size 15! Her large feet smelled beautiful with her feet pressed to my face and my nose and tongue between her toes I hope to be at her feet again. I love tall, large women with big feet

Footsniffer
    It seems like you are having some amazing experiences, FootTimes. I have enjoyed reading about them. I look forward to any more updates you provide.

God Of Footsniffing
    Quote Originally Posted by OneAuthor View Post
    It seems like you are having some amazing experiences, FootTimes. I have enjoyed reading about them. I look forward to any more updates you provide.
    Thanks, am happy you're enjoying the reading.

I was there the last few nights. Several nights ago it was open house. I overheard one of the guests saying he has a foot fetish. I said to myself that I was at the feet of every Dom in the place. The manager asked me to sit down to rub her feet. She was wearing nylons with fishnets over them. Her feet smelled heavenly when she rubbed them in my nose and face.

The following night she had me dedicate my time to her. Her feet were bare (which I prefer the most) and I was at her feet for several hours. We were also gossiping about the guests the night before. She then took off her pants and had me rub her beautiful legs. They are long and muscular, exactly the way I like them. We then said our good nights with long and squeezing hugs. I like this person very much, and she's pretty well known in the BDSM lifestyle.

Fledgling Footsniffer Sarah Paige's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FootTimes View Post
    Hello everyone!

I am curious to find out what the lot of you thinks of my true experiences working as a foot slave in a dungeon. For example, is this something I am lucky to be involved with, or should I be ashamed of myself for participating?

First off, there is no money involved because I am considered one of their slaves. For example, I frequent the dungeon where there are a group of mistresses. When I visit, I am often asked to get under the desk and massage the manager's feet. So far, I took care of all the manager's feet on a cumulative bases, and they are all female. I am a male, btw.. To be clear, it's not only massaging. It involves foot licking and toe sucking as well. One of the managers especially likes the toe sucking. When I get through with the manager's feet, then I am asked to go to the rooms where the mistresses are and take care of their feet. I have regulars who are always looking for massages there. For example, several nights ago, I wound up massaging two of the mistresses feet, and one of them had me at her feet for at least two hours, which included the standard toe sucking as well. Again, there is no money involved with this, but sometimes I am asked to go to the store for them, etc.

So my main point of writing this is, like I opened with: Should I be considered lucky to have been selected as one of their slaves, or is this pretty common and I should cut it off with them?

P.S. This story is not made up, and the last thing I would want to do is have the lot of you waste your time reading a fabricated tale.
    I know this is an old post, but seriously, where are these places and what is the process to apply to be a mistress? Do you pay them as well as serving as a slave??
    Sorry if I seem silly for asking, but this kind of thing is all really new to me. You can PM me if you can only share info privately.

God Of Footsniffing
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Paige View Post
    I know this is an old post, but seriously, where are these places and what is the process to apply to be a mistress? Do you pay them as well as serving as a slave??
    Sorry if I seem silly for asking, but this kind of thing is all really new to me. You can PM me if you can only share info privately.
    Seny you a PM

Fledgling Footsniffer Sarah Paige's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FootTimes View Post
    Seny you a PM
    thanks hun

God Of Footsniffing
    The menu last night was cheese, popcorn, lotion, and unscented. I would have loved popcorn with cheese but popcorn feet arrived later. So I had to have a helping of cheese with lotion. Unscented and popcorn was later. Oh well, beggars can't be choosey

God Of Footsniffing
    Was at a Christmas party last night, which included guests who paid money to explore the dungeon. And there I was rubbing the feet of one of the managers as the guests looked on. When she started rubbing her feet into my face I knew that was my queue to suck her beautiful toes. In between, in another room a mistress asked me to sit with her and rub her feet. Behind me was another mistress who raised her legs on my shoulders and asked me to kiss her shoes. So while rubbing the feet of one mistress I was at the same time hugging the legs and kissing the shoes of the other mistress. Not a bad night at all.

Footsniffer
    That sounds like a wonderful Christmas gift from those mistresses. :-)

God Of Footsniffing
    That sounds like a wonderful Christmas gift from those mistresses. :-)
    Yes, it sure was but that is a "normal" night for me there. I'm kind of interested why the one behind me was insisting of me to kiss her shoes. They were platforms, with very high spikes. She's one of the type that likes to cuddle up.

God Of Footsniffing
    LOL, Had feet in my face yesterday and tonight. The one tonight is the one that was playing with my face with her toes a week ago. Tonight she had me by her feet for around two hours. For a long time while I was rubbing one foot she used my face with her other foot as human furniture. She's not into toe sucking but she doesn't mind shoving her toes up my nose. Her feet are also gorgeous and smooth, and her toes had blue nail polish on tonight. It was a great night.

God Of Footsniffing
    On my way home from a terrific stink fest Two out of three stinky sets of feet aren't bad. The feet that stunk was off the charts, exactly the way I like it. Strong, cheesy odor but not that much to ruin the experience. And the third set of feet that didn't reek that much gave me a beautiful foot job (zippered, but it was still
    wonderful!
    Last edited by FootTimes; 04-01-2017 at 02:54 AM.

Footsniffer
    That sounds like an amazing experience. If the footjob was from the last woman's feet that you were with, that means that the stinky feet got you horny and the less stinky-footed woman provided orgasmic release. Nice! :-)

God Of Footsniffing
    That sounds like an amazing experience. If the footjob was from the last woman's feet that you were with, that means that the stinky feet got you horny and the less stinky-footed woman provided orgasmic release. Nice! :-)
    Yes, exactly. The last woman's feet did not stink so much but the previous two stunk up a lot, so the previous two really got me going.

God Of Footsniffing
    Last night was pretty humerus and nice. I was in one of the lounges, waiting for this Dom because she wanted her feet massaged. After waiting for awhile, I was asked to come back later because she wasn't ready. So I then went to the other lounge and another Dom asked me to rub her feet. While I was rubbing her bare feet this other Dom from the other lounge enters the room and says to the other Doms that I don't waste any time, five minutes after walking out the first lounge here I am with another woman's feet in my mouth.

After that, I rubbed the feet of one of my favorites, a stunning Asian chick. She took off her shoes and was wearing beautiful nylons. She then said, what I love to hear, that her feet are nice and stinky. And that they were! I had her nylon legs wrapped around my neck.

I didn't get to the feet of the first Dom who asked me, but there's always next time.

God Of Footsniffing
    Last night was pretty humorous and nice. I was in one of the lounges, waiting for this Dom because she wanted her feet massaged. After waiting for awhile, I was asked to come back later because she wasn't ready. So I then went to the other lounge and another Dom asked me to rub her feet. While I was rubbing her bare feet this other Dom from the other lounge enters the room and says to the other Doms that I don't waste any time, five minutes after walking out the first lounge here I am with another woman's feet in my mouth.

After that, I rubbed the feet of one of my favorites, a stunning Asian chick. She took off her shoes and was wearing beautiful nylons. She then said, what I love to hear, that her feet are nice and stinky. And that they were! I had her nylon legs wrapped around my neck.

I didn't get to the feet of the first Dom who asked me, but there's always next time.

Footsniffer
    Thanks again for sharing your experiences.

God Of Footsniffing
    Not sure if some of these women want to please me or please themselves. For example, while I was at the feet of one mistress tonight she was asking me to kiss certain parts of her feet. Underneath, on top, her toes, etc. When she asked me to kiss her toes she pushed them to my moth to kiss harder.

Also, several of them grab my dick. One of them in particular squeezes it pretty firm. Not to hurt, but she really gets a handful. They don't do it in front of others, but in hallways, etc. Not sure if this is normal behavior from them or not but I pretty much enjoy it.