Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Curious of my experiences

God Of Footsniffing
    Quote Originally Posted by Xypher View Post
    Wow I feel like I'm the only guy with a foot fetish on here that doesn't like being submissive let alone a slave to anyone. I would never care to be I that position and I think since you are in that position it might be the best deal for you, but not from my point of view.
    I don't think you're the only one. There are most probably a lot more who feel as you. When I was "training" the Dom, this is exactly what I said to her, that not all people who like feet are submissive.

It's fun to play submissive once in a while - nobody can dominate all the time - but I have absolutely no interest in this simpering "I am your slave" nonsense. Liking feet does not equal a dehumanisation or humiliation fetish, or feelings of inferiority.
    Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do, it bears your signature.
    -- Thich Nhat Hanh

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Exactly, its amusing how alot of people forget that point. Being a dominant foot fetishist is more enjoyable for me. If I were to play a submissive role it would only be a light one.

God Of Footsniffing
    I'm the total opposite. I would not enjoy a dominant role.

In life, you pretty much have to switch - I will be submissive when my boss is shouting at me for some silly mistake I made, and dominant when I'm leading a team. Submissive toward a friend who is doing me a big favour, dominant towards the new trainee.

Isn't sex the same? We may all have "natural" positions where our mentality rests most comfortably, but there is always some fun to be had by hopping over to the "other" side every now and then.

In the bedroom, I'm generally not submissive and not dominant; I prefer a co-operative role, if you could call it that. Perhaps that will include dominant aspects and submissive aspects but I will rarely take either role wholeheartedly.
    Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do, it bears your signature.
    -- Thich Nhat Hanh

God Of Footsniffing
    We sure do switch in life. I have different roles in work, family, recreation, and in my fetish. Heck, the Doms at the place I visit play different roles also. Even the "meanest" mistresses act different with me as they came to know me. They gossip to me on the clients and other mistresses they are not fond of, and some of the managers complain about the other managers. Because some are not as "mean" to me as before changes the game a little bit. I turn them on when I play with their feet and suck their toes. I see it in their faces as I'm beneath their feet

God Of Footsniffing
    Last night was good but a bit unusual. Unusual because I didn't get to suck toes as I usually do because one of the mistresses was wearing nylon tights (Which made her feet look great) and another one was wearing short socks. Another mistress took off her socks for me, and I had both her feet and the one with the short socks feet straddled across my body while I was rubbing and kissing their toes. Before these two I was with the mistress with the nylon tights. Her size 11 feet pressing on my stomache and chest gave me an instant boner. She said she didn't want her stockings very wet so I had to put her feet in my mouth sparingly. Right after her I finally had to give in to the tranny and rub her feet. There was absolutely no toe sucking with her because I knew deep down even though she looked exactly like a woman under the surface she isn't. So in a nutshell I had one with nylons, a tranny, and two other mistresses that I was with at the same time taking care of their feet. Those two wanted me to stay with them all night by their feet but I had to go home sometime.

God Of Footsniffing
    Two nights ago one of my regulars said to me that she considers me an extension to her feet, and I am part of her. I thought this was very flattering, especially coming from one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen!

God Of Footsniffing
    Got may hands (and nose) on another princess's feet last night. She is extremely beautiful. She was in a session, and the manager asked me to stay for her so I can massage her feet when she was finished. The Dom said to me that the client already massaged her feet, but she could use another one. And of course, I was happy to assist. She also asked me how did her feet smell. Oh, what a nice manager, trying for me to be at the mistress's feet all the time : D

will i dont know about this if you are lucky or not, the question is, do you do this because you love to be humelated , or because you just love feet, for some people ther are no difrent,s between them ,but ther is,
    if you love it when thy make you worship ther feet while thy mock you, then it,s humelaty, but if you do it while thy talk to you about it, or at least say nice thing,s to you ,thin it,s not humelaty and you love it because you love feet, and thy love it 2 even if thy have no fetish
    by your word,s i can see that thy order you insetd of asking you, ordering is more like humelaty ,thy like to humelate you just like what you say,d about this one ,whene you weer at her feet
    "she didn't want any conversation and she just wanted me to massage her,"
    question, for you to answear, if you can,t say a difrint between humlaty and not humelaty,
    do thy give you a privet time for your self, like want to drink water or go to the WC , if yes and thy dont rush you , then thy dont want to humelat you, but if thy dont give you some time for your self ,then i dont feel like if you are lucky, your just a toy to them , i dont say this to make you feel bad i just say what i think
    i dont love being humelated as i dont love doing this with any girl, though i never done it before, but from where i come, boy,s get to be loyl to ther girl,s and if you like a girl, and love her feet then you only do it to her and not anyone else
    loveing feet isnt mean that wee get to be humelated it means we are just normal people like anyone else ; it,s just that enxsted of likeing the tit,s or ther butt,s wee love leg,s and feet,
    a person shouldnt wast his power on bad thing,s like being a slave for someone who just want to injoy his time on you, even if you are injoying your,s 2 it doesnt mean hi is playing with you and useing you, and mocking you in your back
    what i think is that if you have a love for someone,s feet then you should just keep it to her and no one else, otherwise it,s just like going to striping house,

God Of Footsniffing
    It's mostly because I like feet. If a woman tries to go too far I let her know about it. I do like some humiliation, but when they do this, they are mostly kidding around. There was a very stem mistress a few years ago, but after a few meetings with her she really softened up with me and she would outrightly say for me to rub her feet and suck her toes. She was talk, over six feet tall with blonde hair. She turned me on so much!

cool , so thy don't mock you ever intending to humiliate you

God Of Footsniffing
    No, if they do humiliate me I don't think it's deliberate.

Last night I was playing with two mistresses at the same time. They both had their feet planted in my face and I was alternating between sucking their toes and rubbing their feet. One of them had real smelly feet, so of course hers tasted a whole lot nicer

I had one of them snap a picture of their feet in my face. If I find a way to blur my face I'll post the picture.
    Last edited by FootTimes; 23-06-2016 at 03:50 PM.

God Of Footsniffing
    Tonight I sniffed the hell out of four women's feet and sucked the toes on two of them so much their red polish was fading. Not too shabby for a day's "work" They were regulars, but I never get tired of them. Why, oh why am I allowed to be by their feet almost any time I want to still amazes me. I know nothing lasts forever so I will never take it for granted of my time there.

God Of Footsniffing
    Had my hands, nose, and mouth fill last night with two pairs of smelly feet. The scent was from heaven. LOL

God Of Footsniffing
    Last night I went from sucking the toes of large, meaty, smelly feet to petite, clean smelling feet in 10 seconds flat.

God Of Footsniffing
    I'm a sucker for tall big built women. I'm also a sucker for women who are in control ad like to dictate orders. And last but not least I'm a big, big, sucker for women with British accents! So, put them all together, and you have for me the perfect woman who was this charming British woman I saw several nights ago. I used to rub her feet a lot and suck her toes, but she's been very busy and it's been months since I spent time with her. So a few nights ago, it looked like she was free. I asked her if she wanted a foot rub, and to my delight she said yes. The first few minutes while I was rubbing her gorgeous size 10 feet I was starting to kiss her toes and she said to me she didn't say it was OK to kiss them. Tis was her way of being in control. So I scaled back a bit and proceeded to rub them. About fifteen minutes later she started to wriggle her toes and she said she was starting to enjoy it. Then after awhile she was pushing and rubbing her feet into my face and she said to come in more. It was then I let my mouth go full throttle and started kissing between her toes. The longer I was playing with her feet the more she seemed to enjoy it. She kept saying to press between her toes and I said to myself no problem, that is my favorite part of the foot. So that was a very good night for me, being at the feet of a gorgeous British woman.

God Of Footsniffing
    I had the pleasure of meeting another beautiful mistress today. She has a very pleasant way about her and she has a foot fetish (As in loves having her feet kissed and sniffed) I'll leave it at that.

God Of Footsniffing
    It's been very busy for me me lately. This one manager who at first wasn't that fond of me is a completely different person with me now. When before she would be annoyed at my presence, now she asks me where was I if I don't visit when she's there. She never asks me for anything, except that I keep the mistresses happy, which I am very happy to accommodate

God Of Footsniffing
    It was a great night, worshiped five beautiful women's feet, including two new ones. And, because I was nice and did a special favor for someone, I made money to boot. So in essence, I got paid to worship feet.