Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Curious of my experiences

God Of Footsniffing
    LOL, one of my regulars at the dungeon called me and asked me if I can take care of her feet because they are sore. Too bad I'm not close by, otherwise there would have been toe sucking for me tonight. She said she will be around tomorrow, so hopefully tomorrow I won't miss out.

God Of Footsniffing
    Even though I enjoy being at the dungeon, there's one aspect I'm not happy about. One of the managers always lets me in when there is no conflict. The problem is she always has me attending to her feet and they are not the best feet to massage or worship. I mean she has me under the desk for at least an hour. They have a cheesy smell, but the shape of her feet are a big turnoff for me. I can't say to her I don't want to rub her feet, otherwise, it might be an insult to her and she might not have me there any more during her shift. The manager who takes over her position, however, has lovely feet, and has one of the nicest feet I've ever laid my lips on. So while I'm working with the first manager's feet, I think to myself to hang on because the next manager has the feet that I truly love. And let me tell you, her feet are down right gorgeous. Plus, of course, the feet of the mistresses I take care of are awesome as well. They have to be, because foot worship is part of their job

So in essence, I am taking this on the chin so I don't lose my regular passage to the dungeon. I can't think of any way out of rubbing her feet, so if anyone has suggestions it will be appreciated. What I have been doing is kissing and licking her feet less frequently. Hopefully she will be a bit turned off and not have me massage her feet any more.

God Of Footsniffing
    LMAO, one of my regulars at the dungeon just called me for her feet just when I was about to go home. Obviously, I really don't mind.

God Of Footsniffing
    Man, I truly love, love, love my adventure. Tonnight was pretty good. After working with one of the mistress's feet that I never worked on before, one of the managers approached me. As soon as she saw me she said for me to wash my hands because I was going to massage her feet. Was I going to say no to the most beautiful toes I've seen my entire life?

So I then proceeded to massage her feet, and as soon as I started talking with her she said she didn't want any conversation and she just wanted me to massage her. I think she had a bad day. Now mind you, for the two hours I was massaging the nicest feet I've seen her toes were in my mouth with at least one of her feet pressed into my face for the entire time. Then, with her other foot she was pressing it into my privates and moving it from there, to another part of my leg, then back to it. After my time speant with her, she squeezed my nose with her toes and was smiling. She then asked me to go to the store. When I said I'll be right back, she smiled again and said coyly that I better.

After returning back I said my good night's and I will surely call back tomorrow.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Sounds very lucky to me. Having multiple pairs of feet demanding you to worship them would be heaven. Where's an application so the rest of us can get a job like that? I've never seen a fetish dungeon, or even heard of one in my state.

God Of Footsniffing
    Sole Mate, one suggestion I have is if you know of a mistress on a personal level have her take you to the dungeon where she works and introduce you. I never filled an application.

A few days ago when I visited, there were three Doms and the manager talking togethether. I said to myself that I in the past had foot worship with all of them, which brought a smile to my face. There's also one at the dungeon who calls or texts me when she's there to let me know she wants me to come over. That day I was there for four hours working on her and others continously. So I was literally sucking and licking their feet for the entire time.

SoleMate is banned old buddy old pal.

I think you'll find he isn't...
    Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do, it bears your signature.
    -- Thich Nhat Hanh

Oops! Confused him with SoleBug. I have dishonored my name, my family, and my clan!

I must commit sedoku.

God Of Footsniffing
    Quote Originally Posted by Kharth View Post
    Oops! Confused him with SoleBug. I have dishonored my name, my family, and my clan!

I must commit sedoku.
    The names are pretty similar, so I could see why you thought so. But thanks for the heads up regardless.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Quote Originally Posted by ergleburgle View Post
    I think you'll find he isn't...
    I'm glad I'm not banned. I'd like to be a part of this community.

Back on topic, I don't think there are any dungeons in my area. None that I've seen or heard of that is. Any advice on how to find out if there's any local? FetLife seems pointless.

God Of Footsniffing
    So today, here I was in the duneon working on a mistress's feet. This time they were real smelly, exactly how I like it. There was another mistress in the room chatting with a potential client over the phone, saying she has real smelly feet and charges 120.00 per foot session. So that's when it hit me that...I'm a lucky bastard
    Last edited by FootTimes; 10-03-2015 at 01:55 AM.

God Of Footsniffing
    So there I was last night sitting on the floor under this woman's feet in hand (and mouth), while she was having a conversation with one of the other mistresses that I was just serving her feet. She was saying how cheap some of the clients are and they want things for free. I said to myself, how about me? "I'm a cheap person also because I get feet for free all the time at the place." It was then after thinking of this she turned her conversation over to me and said I get things for free because they like me there and am always welcome. As she was saying this she was pressing her foot into my face and wriggling her toes in my mouth. "Hold on there", (thinking to myself) "I may get things for free but I do a lot of things for them. I massage their feet, legs, and butts, suck their toes, and do numerous other things for them to make their day nicer." After this thought passed though my head I kept my mouth quiet and took it like a man.

Solebug has been squashed )

God Of Footsniffing
    My night was pretty epic. When I arrived one of the mistresses said to me she would like a massage. After settling down with her she asked me to take off her sandles. To my surprise she had some of the dirtiest feet I've ever came across. Now picture this: While I was "cleaning" her feet another mistress sitting to the left of me kept shoving her toes into my nostrils asking me if her feet stunk enough for her next session. This was an epic night I had with two hot Latins. Then after that I took care of the manager whose feet stunk most of all

God Of Footsniffing
    LMAO, I called in sick. I could use a break. Besides, I really do have a chest cold. I don't want any of the mistresses to catch my cold. If they do, I'm in fear they might beat me with a bullwhip.

God Of Footsniffing
    Several days ago was particularly interesting. After going to the store for one of the mistresses another one told me being I'm such a good boy she would let me touch her feet. This got me by surprise because she never approached me and always maintained a distance. She told me I could sniff and kiss her feet but no sucking.

After that, I proceeded to take care of one of the managers. As I was sucking her toes under the desk this amazon Latin mistress grabbed my crotch and started playing with it. She then used one of her sneakered feet to step on my crotch but made sure not to step too hard as not to hurt me. I am gong back there again soon and am curious to see where this will lead to.
    Last edited by FootTimes; 13-08-2015 at 06:33 PM.

God Of Footsniffing
    So there I was a few nights ago doing my thing. One of the mistresses was telling the other how she dislikes a certain person because after a foot fetish section he wants to after the session to spend more time looking at her feet and others in the dungeon. And I want to say "Hello, me down here. I've been sucking your toes for over an hour. What am I, chopped liver?"

God Of Footsniffing
    So here I was thinking I had a slow day. I was about to leave and to my surprise the manager asked me to massage the feet of a new mistress and train her. She's beautiful, 5 feet, 11 inches with size 11 smelly feet. Her foot odor was simply perfect, I would say between 5 and 6 on the stink scale.

So what's one to do when he's asked to train a mistress? Right off the bat she said to me she hopes to get a lot of clients for foot worship. Bingo! After she mentioned this I showed her how a foot slave sucks toes, how to foot slap one (me, of course), and how to shove her smelly feet "against my wishes" into my mouth.

Needless to say, I was in heaven You can't make this up folks!
    Last edited by FootTimes; 14-05-2016 at 03:17 AM.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Wow I feel like I'm the only guy with a foot fetish on here that doesn't like being submissive let alone a slave to anyone. I would never care to be I that position and I think since you are in that position it might be the best deal for you, but not from my point of view.