Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Curious of my experiences

God Of Footsniffing
    Quote Originally Posted by OneAuthor View Post
    I'd give up the flush to get a six-pack of beautiful women with lovely bare feet. Congrats on a great night!
    Absolutely!

A few nights back, along with my regular routine, I got to the feet of another mistress. Up until this time I didn't spend time with her. She's a beautiful brunette with feet to die for! During our conversation she told me she used to work at foot parties! She said she was too domineering so this is why she's now a mistress. So I got to the feet of a mistress who had to have beautiful feet! Her elegant toes fitted nicely in my mouth!

God Of Footsniffing
    Sometimes it's not that easy being in demand. Some time last week when I visited, I simply didn't know where to put myself. As soon as I entered one of the lounges my Asian friend said, "Footimers, I can use a foot rub" So I said sure, I'll be back in a little bit. Then when I went into the other lounge, this Scandinavian beauty said "Footimes, I would like a foot rub" So I said, sure. I visited that lounge to empty out their garbage. Being I don't pay for anything I feel guilty and help them when I can, or feel like it. So right after the Scandinavian woman asked me, another one in the same room asked me for one,. And of course, because of murphy's law, even the manager asked me for one. So I had to go in order of requests, from my beautiful Asian friend, then the Scandinavian, then this other Asian woman, then finally the manager. All in a day's work

Apprentice Footsniffer
    Busy night for you! Did they tip you with a little extra toe jam?

God Of Footsniffing
    Quote Originally Posted by OneAuthor View Post
    Busy night for you! Did they tip you with a little extra toe jam?
    LOL, yes, I licked between all of their toes.

A few nights ago, I was with four of them. One was a strict British mistress. I must say I have sort of a crush on her. She's tall, over six feet, very dominating in nature but she loves when I suck her toes and lick between them. So even though she's stern, she likes what I do and even throws kisses at me.

Another mistress I was with is this black mistress who had very smelly feet that night. My nose was very deep between her toes! One other mistress was someone who I never serviced before, and finally, there was the manager again.