Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Curious of my experiences

God Of Footsniffing

Question Curious of my experiences

Hello everyone!

I am curious to find out what the lot of you thinks of my true experiences working as a foot slave in a dungeon. For example, is this something I am lucky to be involved with, or should I be ashamed of myself for participating?

First off, there is no money involved because I am considered one of their slaves. For example, I frequent the dungeon where there are a group of mistresses. When I visit, I am often asked to get under the desk and massage the manager's feet. So far, I took care of all the manager's feet on a cumulative bases, and they are all female. I am a male, btw.. To be clear, it's not only massaging. It involves foot licking and toe sucking as well. One of the managers especially likes the toe sucking. When I get through with the manager's feet, then I am asked to go to the rooms where the mistresses are and take care of their feet. I have regulars who are always looking for massages there. For example, several nights ago, I wound up massaging two of the mistresses feet, and one of them had me at her feet for at least two hours, which included the standard toe sucking as well. Again, there is no money involved with this, but sometimes I am asked to go to the store for them, etc.

So my main point of writing this is, like I opened with: Should I be considered lucky to have been selected as one of their slaves, or is this pretty common and I should cut it off with them?

P.S. This story is not made up, and the last thing I would want to do is have the lot of you waste your time reading a fabricated tale.

I'm going with lucky

God Of Footsniffing
    Quote Originally Posted by sniffguy View Post
    I'm going with lucky:
    Thanks, and that's what I am hoping the consensus is. My trip there a few nights ago started with one of the mistresses calling me that she wanted me to be there for her feet. As soon as I walked in, the manager immediately said to me to go under the desk and take care of her feet first, then take care of the one who called me to come in. We even played games together while I was at the mistress's feet, lol. There was one other mistress (a switch, or to be clear, one who can work as both a mistress and a sub) who I took care of also, but she was wearing stockings. She wouldn't take them off, but she said maybe next time. I kissed her feet also, but I prefer bare feet. Whenever I visit there, as I am massaging, sniffing, and sucking their toes, I keep saying to myself that the regular customers pay hundreds of dollars to worship their feet, while here I am getting all this free of charge

Fledgling Footsniffer sparky2047's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FootTimes View Post
    but she was wearing stockings. She wouldn't take them off, but she said maybe next time. I kissed her feet also, but I prefer bare feet.
    I would love to be in your position. You may prefer bare feet to stockings, but I bet you if she took the stockings off and made you chew all of the sweat and stink out of them you would love every minute of it LOL.

God Of Footsniffing
    Quote Originally Posted by sparky2047 View Post
    I would love to be in your position. You may prefer bare feet to stockings, but I bet you if she took the stockings off and made you chew all of the sweat and stink out of them you would love every minute of it LOL.
    LOL, so true Sparky. I did suck the stockings a bit while she was wearing them, but I didn't want to overdo it because she might have needed them for the night. She was smiling while I was doing so.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Thats quite amazing and luck of you to not have to pay, how did you get into that service, and do they not charge because they just like you? I personally don't like S&M but would definitely love to worship/smell if I dont have to pay!

God Of Footsniffing
    Quote Originally Posted by Inquirer View Post
    Thats quite amazing and luck of you to not have to pay, how did you get into that service, and do they not charge because they just like you? I personally don't like S&M but would definitely love to worship/smell if I dont have to pay!
    One day I met one of them on the train and I said I liked her shoes. While conversing, she suggested I call the place she works to see if I can offer foot massages, etc. Since then, I've been their footboy. I like it especially when I suck on their toes while they converse with each other. It's like doing it in public.

Apprentice Footsniffer
    Happy days indeed!

God Of Footsniffing
    Thanks for the positive thoughts. I figured I have something good going but I second guessed myself because it's a dungeon. So far I haven't been there this week but hopefully tomorrow I can. The managers said they were real busy this week but tomorrow should be OK. I just feel bad for the mistresses because I know for sure there's at least two who miss having their footboy. What would be cool if they call me again tomorrow to come by like they did last week. I like to be wanted Hopefully we can play the card games again while I'm at their feet massaging and sucking their toes

Anyone else have any thoughts on this?

Since you ain't paying for it, sounds like a solid deal man. I'm blessed to be in a relationship with a woman I consider to be the most beautiful one alive. She makes for one HOT as FUCK dominatrix. One of the hottest times of her being just that. Her taking off her moccasin slipper and the knee high yellow socks she had been wearing for two days? One gets balled up into the slipper, the other is used to tie that to my face while she fucks me in the ass with a strap-on.

Had three orgasms from that. Prostate ones.

^____^

It sounds like harmless fun to me. A mutual or symbiotic contract; you both get something for free. I'd only stop if I were in a serious, significant relationship.
    "It's an indulgence to sit in a room and discuss your beliefs as if they were a juicy piece of gossip." -Heinlein

God Of Footsniffing
    I will be visiting the den again tonight, and hopefully my "regulars" will be there. I would love to be under the feet of this woman who is well over six feet tall without shoes but she might be off tonight.

God Of Footsniffing
    It was a skeleton crew tonight, but it wasn't all bad. Just when I thought I was leaving one of the managers said to the other one that she was going to put me to work. The "work" was massaging, licking, and sniffing her feet. They smelled especially good because she was wearing sneakers all day. Wow, that was some hard work You can't make this up folks!

Fledgling Footsniffer
    You are so lucky!!
    Is 'footstuff' the only thing you do in the dungeon? I mean are you only their footslave? Or do they do other things with you?

God Of Footsniffing
    Quote Originally Posted by Azika25 View Post
    You are so lucky!!
    Is 'footstuff' the only thing you do in the dungeon? I mean are you only their footslave? Or do they do other things with you?
    Thanks Azika25, taking care of the mistresses feet is primarily the only thing I do. I know some of them pretty well so I am pretty sure I can do other "activities" with them. But I am content with being their footboy

God Of Footsniffing
    So recently I made friends with one of the mistresses that used to work there. She took me to her new location and introduced me to the others as her foot boy. One of the mistresses asked me to massage her feet and asked my friend if I suck toes. She took pictures of her feet in my face and me sucking her toes and licking the soles of her feet. My nose pressed between her toes and noticed a mild foot odor but nothing too extreme. So here I was worshipping her feet and the feet of my six foot friend together. Nice!

God Of Footsniffing
    I went back to the dungeon tonight. I was asked to run a quick errand, then was asked to see if any of the mistresses wanted their feet massaged. No one wanted one any at the time. So the acting manager asked me to get under the desk to massage her feet. Her feet are small, but they really smelled of cheese. After working with her for about a half an hour the other manager walked in. I was then asked to sit in another room and wait a bit. Then one of my regulars saw me. She said she wants a massage from me in a little while. Surely enough, 15 minutes passed and she called me into the place where she hangs out and kept to her word. I laid on the floor and used myself as her carpet where she rested her feet on me while I was massaging them, kissing her soles and sucking her toes. She had to get up for awhile and said she would be right back. I didn't get up and stayed on the floor because she likes to see me on the floor when she walks in. Then after some more massaging and foot kissing she then asked me to massage her calves, which I happily did. About 30 minutes later she said she had to leave because she had to get food to eat. After she left, there was another mistress siting in another room who got injured in a fall. I asked her if she wanted a foot rub. She said no because her ankles were swollen but if there was anyone who would rub her feet it would be me. Before leaving, I picked up her feet and kissed the tips of her toes several times. She said thank you, and that's what her feet needed. She promised me when her feet are better she wants a foot rub from me.

After that, I left the place and called the front desk to say I left and to have a good night. The first manager who I took care of got on the phone and asked me how come I left without saying goodbye because she wanted to use me again. So I walked back and after entering the dungeon again she took me to one of the rooms. She sat on a couch and asked me to get on the floor. She took off her shoes to expose her smelly feet again. She then started to rub them into my face as I was starting to massage them. She then said for me to suck her toes, and commented whenever I suck her toes I take all the nail polish off. After doing vigorous toe sucking and toe licking I then said to her I had to leave. Upon leaving, I could still smell her feet on my face because the odor was so strong.

I will be returning back again this weekend to take care of her feet and whoever else wants foot rubs. I hope this tall woman with blond hair is there. She has a reputation of being stern but she is very sweet with me.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Sounds like you've got a good thing going. If you enjoy it then you can definitely consider yourself lucky, it's about how YOU feel about it rather than anyone else. Personally although I'm a switch I'm always a dom when it comes to feet, so I wouldn't be into being on your side of the coin so to speak, but remove the feet from the situation and I'd be more than up for being someone's slave. Enjoy it man and don't second guess yourself, just enjoy what you enjoy :-)

God Of Footsniffing
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Girl Socks View Post
    Sounds like you've got a good thing going. If you enjoy it then you can definitely consider yourself lucky, it's about how YOU feel about it rather than anyone else. Personally although I'm a switch I'm always a dom when it comes to feet, so I wouldn't be into being on your side of the coin so to speak, but remove the feet from the situation and I'd be more than up for being someone's slave. Enjoy it man and don't second guess yourself, just enjoy what you enjoy :-)
    Thanks Dirty Girl Socks. I do enjoy it as long as the doms enjoy it also. So far, they all like what I do, and most of them want me to suck their toes along with the massaging, etc. I understand what you mean about when you switch. You rather have someone worship your feet than you being on the other end.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kharth View Post
    Had three orgasms from that. Prostate ones.
    PROGASM!