Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Curious of my experiences

God Of Footsniffing
    Quote Originally Posted by OneAuthor View Post
    I'd give up the flush to get a six-pack of beautiful women with lovely bare feet. Congrats on a great night!
    Absolutely!

A few nights back, along with my regular routine, I got to the feet of another mistress. Up until this time I didn't spend time with her. She's a beautiful brunette with feet to die for! During our conversation she told me she used to work at foot parties! She said she was too domineering so this is why she's now a mistress. So I got to the feet of a mistress who had to have beautiful feet! Her elegant toes fitted nicely in my mouth!

God Of Footsniffing
    Sometimes it's not that easy being in demand. Some time last week when I visited, I simply didn't know where to put myself. As soon as I entered one of the lounges my Asian friend said, "Footimes, I can use a foot rub" So I said sure, I'll be back in a little bit. Then when I went into the other lounge, this Scandinavian beauty said "Footimes, I would like a foot rub" So I said, sure. I visited that lounge to empty out their garbage. Being I don't pay for anything I feel guilty and help them when I can, or feel like it. So right after the Scandinavian woman asked me, another one in the same room asked me for one,. And of course, because of murphy's law, even the manager asked me for one. So I had to go in order of requests, from my beautiful Asian friend, then the Scandinavian, then this other Asian woman, then finally the manager. All in a day's work
    Last edited by FootTimes; 25-09-2017 at 09:01 PM.

Apprentice Footsniffer OneAuthor's Avatar
    Busy night for you! Did they tip you with a little extra toe jam?

God Of Footsniffing
    Busy night for you! Did they tip you with a little extra toe jam?
    LOL, yes, I licked between all of their toes.

A few nights ago, I was with four of them. One was a strict British mistress. I must say I have sort of a crush on her. She's tall, over six feet, very dominating in nature but she loves when I suck her toes and lick between them. So even though she's stern, she likes what I do and even throws kisses at me.

Another mistress I was with is this black mistress who had very smelly feet that night. My nose was very deep between her toes! One other mistress was someone who I never serviced before, and finally, there was the manager again.

Very nice indeed! It's good that you continue having these experiences and share them here.

God Of Footsniffing
    Each time I visit, there is always the unexpected, and last night was no exception. When I visited last night, the manager asked me to say hello to her friend. Yay! Her friend is a mistress who was there when I started to visit many years ago.

She's very tall, around 6 feet 2 inches, blonde, piercing blue eyes and feet to die for. And she's very strict to those sho don't know her.

As soon as we saw each other we hugged, and she immediately asked me for a foot rub. So on the floor I went, with her sitting on her chair. She extended her very long legs and placed her gorgeous feet across my body. She had it situated that her feet were pressed on my body, pining me to a wall. The odor on her feet was fantastic. Not too smelly, it was just perfect. She alternated by pressing one foot into my mouth while I was rubbing the other foot. After around two hours, she finished by squeezing my face with her feet, and shoving her feet in my mouth.

She was always my favorite mistress and I hope to see her again.
    Last edited by FootTimes; 05-10-2017 at 07:18 PM.

That sounds like yet another amazing experience!

God Of Footsniffing
    That sounds like yet another amazing experience!
    She's given me the best foot experienced I've ever had. She resembles Ashley Smith, but my friend is seven inches taller, and has the nicest sized 11 feet I've ever experienced. There are a few others who come close, but none can compare in my opinion.

I didn't even mention of the two other mistresses I was with last night because this one filled in for 10 of them.

Haha, awesome! That seems like a heavenly experience to be under a tall, beautiful woman with large yet gorgeous feet.

God Of Footsniffing
    Haha, awesome! That seems like a heavenly experience to be under a tall, beautiful woman with large yet gorgeous feet.
    It sure was, she's perfect in my opinion.

I didn't realize until last night how I'm accepted there. I serviced six mistresses, including toe sucking, but that's not the story here. There was a party last night, and there were other helpers. While I was with one of the mistresses who had very sore feet, one of the other helpers offered to rub the feet of another mistress. She accepted reluctsntly, and she said no kissing of her feet. After a minute or two she told him to stop, and said said he's not as good as me and said he should take lessons from me. The other mistress I was at the feet of said to him to get him something. Whatever he did wrong he got her so mad she threw it back at him. The other Doms in the room then told him to leave. So there I was at the feet of this beautiful stern mistress who got angry at the other slave. After her, I moved to the other one that didn't like the other helper. While rubbing her feet and sucking her toes another mistress took off her boots and rested her feet on my shoulders. After awhile, I moved to her. WhIle rubbing and licking her feet she said that I am their favorite. What she said went right through me. So I consider myself very lucky that I'm So warmly accepted.
    Last edited by FootTimes; 31-10-2017 at 11:57 PM.

Wow, that must have been an awesome feeling to know how much you are appreciated by the mistresses. And of course servicing six of them the other night was undoubtedly fantastic.

God Of Footsniffing
    Wow, that must have been an awesome feeling to know how much you are appreciated by the mistresses. And of course servicing six of them the other night was undoubtedly fantastic.
    Most definitely, and this carried thru last night as explained below.

Was there last night and got to the feet of seven beautiful mistresses, including one who recently started. Because there were so many, at one point I took two at a time. On my left was this one I call popcorn feet. Her feet smell like popcorn, and to my right was the beautiful nerd. For some reason or another popcorn feet wouldn't let me go, and she stayed with me for over an hour. There were two others there who wanted me at their feet, but I simply didn't have time. That would have been nine women, lol

The third mistress I was with told me something real nice. She said everyone loves me there, and she always brags about me to the other mistresses. Nice!

Before I left, the manager said she expects me to come back tonight and asked me if I could. I said to myself, with all these women shoving their feet in my face? Why wouldn't I?
    Last edited by FootTimes; 03-11-2017 at 02:58 PM.

It seems like you had another fantastic evening with the beautiful mistresses and their lovely feet. And yes, who wouldn't come back to be at their feet? Especially since the manager expects it!

God Of Footsniffing
    It seems like you had another fantastic evening with the beautiful mistresses and their lovely feet. And yes, who wouldn't come back to be at their feet? Especially since the manager expects it!
    I agree, that manager said they all love me.

I've been there numerous times since my last post. I tend to post only when something noteworthy occurs, like last night.

Was at the feet of three mistresses. The second and third mistress was pretty much non eventful. Some rubbing, toe kissing, toe sucking, etc. But what got me rock solid was the first mistress. The first few times I've seen her she didn't want a massage. The third time I saw her she asked me for one, and I gave her a good one with her socks on I believe. Fast forward to last night, she just came back from a session and took off her boots. I said to her that her feet must be tired. Without hesitation she asked me to rub them. After a few minutes, I had to go out to get something. When I arrived back, this time she took off her socks, and planted her bare feet firmly on my face. So I said to myself I might be onto something. After around a half hour of rubbing her feet and kissing them, the mistresses and I started chit chatting. Now this is the part that got me rock solid. I got one of her feet and placed it on my chest. I then placed her other foot on my face. The next 45 minutes or so, I sucked on her toes and petted her feet without rubbing them, in addition to softly playing with her toes. She left her toes exactly where I placed them in my mouth. The reason I find this noteworthy is because I usually combine a foot massage with toe sucking, but this time, she seemed to love me sucking on her toes without doing anything else. It's those little things that turn me on the most.

Oh, I lied about the third mistress that nothing special occurred. After rubbing her feet and kissing them, she rubbed them into my face for about ten minutes, and wriggling her toes near my eyes at the same time. She was smiling while doing this, so I figured she was doing this as a treat for making her feet feel nice.

Now that I'm thinking about it, the night before was pretty special also. I was with two mistresses at the same time, and one of them I just met. While sitting down between them one of them used me as a foot rest while I was rubbing the other mistress's bare feet. Then after awhile she said come back to her. LOL S0 I rubbed both of their bare feet at the same time along with the usual toe sucking, etc. I must say, it was a great week. I can always go back there today but I don't want to play it out for too long!
    Last edited by FootTimes; 11-11-2017 at 10:39 PM.

Thanks again for sharing your incredible experiences with all of us. For me personally, I truly enjoy reading about them.

God Of Footsniffing
    I feel like a kid in a candy story. I've made a lot of acquaintances in this dungeon and unless if I a wrong a lot of them go out of their way to make me feel good also. A few nights back, I got to the feet of five mistresses. The first two were a mistress who is in competitive mixed martial arts, and the other one is into acting. I started with the MMA mistress first. After a long while, the actress joined in, and I started rubbing her feet while the other mistress had her feet straddled across my body. Then after awhile, something amazing dawned on me. I started lying flat on my back and they both had their feet propped across my body. This is one of my first experiences as a human foot stool! After those two I got to the feet of a petite mistress who is also very sweet. I didn't see her in a long time. After awhile, rubbing her feet I noticed her toes always seemed pointed toward my mouth. So I took what I thought was the signal and I then started sucking on her cute little toes. She seemed to like it a lot, and she was so relaxed she was falling asleep. After awhile I got up and I saw that beautiful Asian mistress I always rave about. She asked me for a foot rub. So I started rubbing her beautiful feet and then placed both her feet toward my nose and mouth and I started sniffing and sucking away. After awhile, in comes the beautiful nerd I also speak about. I asked her if she wanted to rest her feet on me. She said sure! So she took off her shoes and socks and placed both her feet in my face. As it turned out, I was alternately sucking on one of the mistres's toes while massaging the feet of the other one. then it happened again! I got lower to the floor and both of them used me as a foot stool SO I said to myself, is this a pattern? Do these gorgeous women like resting their feet across my body? So this led me to my next visit.......

The following night, I got to the feet of another five mistresses. The first one is that cute petite mistress I saw the night before. She wasn't feeling that well so the manager asked me to rub her feet first. After rubbing her feet for a little while, then I started sucking on her toes again. After awhile she asked me what nail polish I like. I was wondering why. When I said what I like, she said she will wear that polish the next time we see each other. What a nice person, that she is going to wear a certain color just for me! Sp I got up, went to the next room, and saw the actress again. Her feet wasn't bare but she was wearing beautiful fishnets. Rubbed her feet for a few minutes along with sniffing and kissing them. She got called into a session, so I then went into the other lounge where I met the beautiful tall British mistress I always rave about. She was lying down and of course, she asked me for a foot rub. She has large feet because she stands over six feet tall with no shoes. Her feet are more rough than some of the other mistresses, but I like rough feet, especially when sucking on the toes, which I surely did. She then got called into a session. I then went to the other room again when I saw the MMA mistress that I saw the night before. I sat on the floor and she again straddled both her feet on me. Her right foot was pressing on my face while her other foot was tucked under my neck. The mistress that is into acting had to enter the lounge with a client who was into humiliation. So the mistresses asked me to join then in insulting him. The one into MMA then asked me a request that I will not soon forget. She asked me to suck on her toe when the client enters the room, and insult him while sucking on it. So I said, sure! Sure enough, as she entered the room with the mistress into acting, the MMA fighter shoved her big toe into my mouth. While it was in my mouth I then shouted insults to the client. They all loved me for this, and they said I deserved to suck on all their toes that night. After that, I had to go to the store to get something. When I arrived back, I went to the same lounge again. This beautiful Russian mistress was lying on the couch and I asked her if she needed her feet rubbed. She said sure, and do what I want with them. I knew what that meant! She placed her beautiful feet into my face and I started rubbing, kissing, smelling, and suckling away. After around a half hour or so in comes the actress. She said to me she wants to use me as her foot stool. So I said, sure. So while I was at the feet of the Russian mistress, the other mistress kept her feet on my body. I am not sure if this was intentional not not, but part of her foot was resting on my crotch. And of course, I didn't say anything or move away. Then after another 30 minutes or so, I said to myself let me try what I did the night before. I got lower on the floor, and placed the Russian mistress's feet on my body and stopped rubbing her feet. She and the beautiful actress got into a conversation while they both had their feet resting on my, face, neck, and stomach. I was a human footstool again! In between I was playing with their toes, but the best part of it was that they know they can comfortably rest their feet on me, and they like to also. All in all, I think I had some very good nights there!
    Last edited by FootTimes; 05-12-2017 at 02:40 PM.

Your experiences are always tremendous, good sir. Thanks for continuing to share them here.
    Feet dreams are made of stink