Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Curious of my experiences

God Of Footsniffing
    Quote Originally Posted by OneAuthor View Post
    Once more, thanks for posting about your incredible experiences. You are indeed lucky to be at so many beautiful women's feet. I would love to see the picture, if you are able to share it.
    The thing that gets me is that when I'm with them, some of them don't want me to leave. For example, whenever I would say I had to leave, one of them kept saying, no, please don't leave, stay a little longer. Another one tried to make me feel guilty when I said I had to leave. And I was already with them for around four hours with their toes in my nose and mouth. LOL!

Apprentice Footsniffer OneAuthor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FootTimes View Post
    The thing that gets me is that when I'm with them, some of them don't want me to leave. For example, whenever I would say I had to leave, one of them kept saying, no, please don't leave, stay a little longer. Another one tried to make me feel guilty when I said I had to leave. And I was already with them for around four hours with their toes in my nose and mouth. LOL!
    That really is incredible, that they love having you at their feet so much they don't want you to leave. You must feel like you you are in heaven,
    Feet dreams are made of stink

God Of Footsniffing
    Quote Originally Posted by OneAuthor View Post
    That really is incredible, that they love having you at their feet so much they don't want you to leave. You must feel like you you are in heaven,
    Funny that you mentioned this. This is exactly what some of the Doms say to me when they walk by, that I'm in heaven. LOL!