Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Curious of my experiences

God Of Footsniffing
    Quote Originally Posted by OneAuthor View Post
    Once more, thanks for posting about your incredible experiences. You are indeed lucky to be at so many beautiful women's feet. I would love to see the picture, if you are able to share it.
    The thing that gets me is that when I'm with them, some of them don't want me to leave. For example, whenever I would say I had to leave, one of them kept saying, no, please don't leave, stay a little longer. Another one tried to make me feel guilty when I said I had to leave. And I was already with them for around four hours with their toes in my nose and mouth. LOL!

Apprentice Footsniffer OneAuthor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FootTimes View Post
    The thing that gets me is that when I'm with them, some of them don't want me to leave. For example, whenever I would say I had to leave, one of them kept saying, no, please don't leave, stay a little longer. Another one tried to make me feel guilty when I said I had to leave. And I was already with them for around four hours with their toes in my nose and mouth. LOL!
    That really is incredible, that they love having you at their feet so much they don't want you to leave. You must feel like you you are in heaven,
    Feet dreams are made of stink

God Of Footsniffing
    Quote Originally Posted by OneAuthor View Post
    That really is incredible, that they love having you at their feet so much they don't want you to leave. You must feel like you you are in heaven,
    Funny that you mentioned this. This is exactly what some of the Doms say to me when they walk by, that I'm in heaven. LOL!

God Of Footsniffing
    I've got a problem that I created. I've been going there so often that when I don't visit for a few days they fuss over the fact they didn't see me in awhile. A few days back I went there. Most of them said they missed me and where the hell I've been. LOL, I've only been there about a week ago. Because of this I might gradually visit less and less. In all honesty, having feet there is so damn easy, and they love it. Last time I went I was with three of them, stepped away for two others, then went back to the first three. I had feet in my mouth for the whole time I was there. Maybe if I visit less, they won't be so used to it?

Your thoughts please

I suppose that depends on what you want, and what your schedule is. If it seems they are actually getting upset that you aren't there as much as they desire (which, BTW, is a problem many of us at the Den would love to have) - perhaps it is best to let them know that you can't show up every day. Then you need to give them some idea of the frequency of your visits. Of course, if this doesn't satisfy them then perhaps they can pay you to be there more often.

God Of Footsniffing
    Thanks, OneAuthor. It's not that they are are really mad when I don't show up, but when I do show up that's when they say where was I, including the female managers. They also say how much they ask for me when I'm not there. I guess they miss their toes in my mouth, LOL

It's great that you are so popular with those women. Keep sharing your experience for as long as this lasts.

God Of Footsniffing
    I still find it very odd that these women have me at their feet as much as they do. I am never shoed away, and am always welcome in their dens. Lately I've been having multiple sessions with them. Well I can't call them sessions because I don't pay any money, but to almost anyone else they have to be considered sessions because of what I do with them. I am there to help them and make them feel good, and just that very thought makes me rock solid.

For example, I walked into one of the lounges. Immediately I was greeted by two of the mistresses. One of them is an MMA fighter, so she's strong and can be tough when she has to, but not with me or in any of her surroundings. I sat down, and both of them immediately took their shoes and socks off, planted their feet on me, and had me working on them. The MMA fighter has some of the nicest looking feet I've ever seen. Size 10, and long toes that I can easily put my fingers between, and my tongue. My favorite routine with these two women is rubbing one of their feet, while my mouth is wrapped around the other woman's feet. Keeps them both happy and smiling. After about an hour or so, this beautiful Spanish mistress asked me to come up and see her. She was just coming out of a session and wanted me for her to feel better. When I saw her she took off her shoes and gave me her fishnet encased feet to work on. I prefer bare feet, but I also love feet in fishnet stockings. There's something special about them. She also had me rub her shoulders and back. I stopped short of giving her a butt massage, because I wasn't sure if she would get offended or not. In between this I rubbed this beautiful Jewish woman's feet who also had fishnets. The good thing about these fishnets is that her bare toes were sticking out, so between the rubbing, her bare toes were in my mouth while I was sucking away. Then toward the end of the night I revisited the two women I started off with. My face was planted between their feet and I was sucking and sniffing away like a jack rabbit.
    Last edited by FootTimes; 18-02-2018 at 06:28 PM.

That sounds like it was another amazing night for you.