Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kharth's Feet and Legs

The two pictures I just mentioned.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Unfortunately the flats that fit me cannot be located, so all I really have to work with are slipper boots, hmm...

EDIT: I'm just wearing boring (women's) dress pants with some sandals and a sports bra with a t-shirt. If anyone has some more fun suggestions, I'm up for hearing them. Want to take some pics today.
    Last edited by Kharth; 09-10-2014 at 05:56 PM.

A mini shoot I did. I'm having trouble, as a myriad of lighting problems are making this difficult. Ugh. Wish I could find the flats. Want to put on some tights and a dress with them.

EDIT: Is anyone getting anything out of the pictures of me dressed up? If not, I may stop. So post if you care! + REQUESTS. I'll at least consider them!

It IS a self confidence boost to see just how many views this thing gets, and how much it increases on a daily basis. If anyone wants anymore, post with a request, 'cause till then I'm done posting pictures with no feedback. Ciao. Stay freaky, freaks.

Bumpity bump.adamingstringandtubesocksCD.jpgadamGSTRING.jpgadamGTS4.jpgadamGTS.jpgAdamgstringtubesocksfixed.png

See? How can my lady resist not strapping on a cock and fucking me in the ass? HA! Top kek/lel.

Quote Originally Posted by Kharth View Post
    PS - Hey man, if it's not too personal, would you mind if I asked your orientation? As in, straight, gay, bi?

I've never really had the opportunity to talk to another guy who cross-dresses. I did it a lot this past two weeks as I was home alone. But for me, while I feel some comfort in the clothing, it's mostly erotic for me. I've had about half a dozen sexual experiences with the girlfriend while incorporation it. I hope to have more in the future but she says it was quite a shock to her and there's times when it can be hot, fun and cute but she'll let *me* know by just... Well, telling me during! She doms me a lot, so if she just orders me to get in some of her clothes, pretty easy giveaway.
    Damnit man! Now I feel bad because of that long hiatus I took from the site, missing all your sexy updates on this thread!
    Well there's this dichotomy between TV/TS/CD etc. but I always felt myself to be quite balanced with all the reasons for why one would want to cd.. It IS sexual to both my gay and straight sides if that makes sense lol. I feel marketing is mostly aimed at beautifying women's bodies, but if males were to dress up in female aesthetics, then they too would 'show-case' or 'elucidate' their body parts too, to the arousal, dismay or con-fusion of onlookers .

That's really cool that your gf doms to you even though you said she was more inclined to sub. I've been going from male>female>male and I finally realized that I've always wanted the combo, either through an open relationship or with a partner who would blur the gender lines with me...Pete Burns comes to mind as someone who's fused sensuality from both genders into a purrfect combination. Alas, finding dom crossdressers does seem to be a challenge, or I'm looking in the places.

Ps. Pm responded to
    Try looking into that place where you dare not look! You'll find me there, staring out at you!

So does anyone have any interest in me continuing this?

Apprentice Footsniffer karolinka95's Avatar
    I just found your thread. You are inspiring my bf! He's quite shy about his cute feet. I'm into male feet too and you have nice pics! I really like the toe socks from 1st page Please continue!
    Check out my website: http://www.karolinkafeet.com :*
    e-mail: mkarolinka95@gmail.com

Will love to. Anything in particular you would like to see?

Oh and thank you so much Karolinka! I'm fond of toe socks, lots on my lady-love. But also on me... As to me? There isn't much more feminine than socks I consider 'sexy'... So naturally if I'm going to crossdress...

Right now I'm wearing some black pantyhose. Which I love, just shaved my legs the other day, they feel sublime against them!
    Last edited by Kharth; 04-02-2015 at 04:56 PM.

As mentioned in a message, it's hard lately to get some good pictures. As most are on my phone, which I'm having a ridiculous time getting my computer to recognize it's connected to it so it can do a picture dump. For this particular phone, service is dead on it, it's an older one, but it has a great camera. I use it for tranny pics as... Well hell. I'm paranoid, no one is going to look through my dead phone ever or even know I still use it. That and my main phone is shit. Saving up for an iPhone (my fiancee trying to convince me to give one a try, she knows I don't like Apple) or an Android.

I have a few left though. They'd be teasing if anything.

Hope you guys and gals like. If all else fails, I'll move my computer (it doesn't take as high of quality pictures, but hey, can do some more fun shots at least.)

and snap some. The pics of me in the skirt, black tights and slipper boots are what I'm in right now. I've debated going for the school girl look as I have some knee high white socks somewhere... Couldn't find them. So...

I can go white tube socks with orange tips... Like the ones in my earlier post, only not purple stripes. They're thigh highs nearly.

Or thick knee high yellow soccer socks.

OR knee high black tube socks with white stripes...

Lot of choices. I have fun. Ha!

Thought I'd update with a sexy story. A few weeks ago, things were getting hot and heavy with my lady... I was so turned on. I asked her if I could go down on her, her answer was to spank me - Hard. (she knows her being uber dominant turns me on a ton, and there are times where she will "turn that mode on" so to speak out of no where. Giving me a very pleasant surprise. After spanking me she said, "No. I tell you what to do. You don't ask. You need to be reminded of that..." She smiled and told me to take my boxers off, which had been the only article of clothing I had been wearing. She came out with basically the outfit I am wearing now. Black pantyhose. Panties. A black bra. A nice skirt, she also had a long sleeved nicer white shirt. Telling me for not being good, I need to put all of this on and be her schoolgirl for the day. She told me to put on everything but wait for the panties and tights. I had, then she told me to lay down on the bed, she wants to do something before she has me put those on. She came out with those thick yellow soccer socks I mentioned on... And a dildo. She shoved it in my ass, all the way, telling me to keep it in while I put the panties, pantyhose, and skirt. I did... She had me lay down again, so that my cock was pressed against her sexy socked foot. She pushed my head down, ordering me to worship her tits. ...and then she pushed the dildo in and out through my tights with her foot. It was so hot. I came so fast.

I began to unbutton the shirt, but she stopped me...

Tied her feet to my face, and told me to wait there dressed like that until I'm ready to please her, and to thank her for her even giving me time to recover.

was a very sexy day!

God someone request something! Toe socks! High socks! Low socks! Cotton tights! Nylons! Pantyhose! Skirts! Jeans! Sweats! Jean shorts! I can do the following women's shoes: the slipper boots you've seen, black skater shoes, American Eagle, closed toe sandals (they're open at the heel and most of the top of the foot), flip flops, and can do dangle play from others I nearly fit in.

I am horny and love dressing in women's clothing. Here's some more pics.WIN_20150204_104024.JPGWIN_20150204_111255.JPGWIN_20150204_111250.JPGWIN_20150204_111008.JPGWIN_20150204_110639.JPGWIN_20150204_110559.JPGWIN_20150204_110539.JPGWIN_20150204_104114.JPGWIN_20150204_104112.JPGWIN_20150204_104044.JPGWIN_20150204_104036.JPGWIN_20150204_111305.JPG

Nice story! I'd like to see more of toe socks and maybe some knee high fuzzy socks? If you have them that'd be great

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by karolinka95 View Post
    Nice story! I'd like to see more of toe socks and maybe some knee high fuzzy socks? If you have them that'd be great
    Okay, I have some toe socks pictures I actually JUST took. They are the rainbow ones again, but hey... I love them the most! I also have... Oh! Knee high argyle ones if you'd like those. Lots of fuzzy Christmas toe socks too. But I DO have knee high fuzzy white socks and black socks. So I'll get this up next post in a little bit.

If anyone would find it arousing... Jerked off wearing the skirt, the black nylons, the white tube socks, a black g-string, a black bra, and a pink t-shirt. Tied the socks my girlfriend wore yesterday, and came so hard breathing and smelling nothing but her socks.

Okay, if you end up wanting the argyle toe socks Karolinka? I'll probably just try on a bunch and snap a bunch of pictures tomorrow if not later today. I love toe socks, so my lady and I have a ton. All of them hers, but she knows I like to wear them too and is completely okay with it.

So for this small set, I did some teasing with the American Eagle sandals, and gave a sockjob of sorts to her vibrator/dildo.

EDIT: Thought I'd add... I live in the desert in Arizona. These toe socks got super hot, and super sweaty. I'd be lying if I said I didn't worship them a bit after this shoot. No kisses or toe sucking! Nope. Just smelling.
    Last edited by Kharth; 04-02-2015 at 09:10 PM.

Karolinka, as for fuzzy socks. if you would like... Tomorrow (it's way too hot to do anymore... It was fun getting super sweaty socks for awhile, but now I need to cool off!)...

I could do a pajama look. My fiancee and I used to live in a much colder area. She got cold all the time, she is also big on holidays. So win/win... I got her an assortment of holiday theme colored toe socks... That were also fuzzy and super warm.

I have black/red stipred. I have white/green striped. I have white/red striped. Which of the three would you like if any? I'd probably do them with some PJ pants and a more open slipper she has. A pair of red ones that is only closed at the toe. Slip on ones really.

Also, if anyone else is digging this, hit requests in for tomorrow! If it is possible with the wardrobe I have, I'll try and do it.

I realized the uploader bugged a bit. I didn't upload the white fuzzy socks, it just has the last pic of me smelling them. Let me fix that.

- I also noticed I did more takes of the rainbow toe sock shoot after I had seen Karolinka liked them, will add those in with the fuzzy white knee highs.

Hope you enjoy them!

(I may have a one or two repeat of the rainbow toe sock shoot with the AE sandals, but I know that there had been some left out in the previous post. Here too are the white fuzzy knee highs I had worn. There is a picture of me smelling them right before I uploaded the shots of me in the Christmas Fuzzy Knee High socks.

Hope you enjoy, especially you Karolinka! Let me know if you have any requests for tomorrow!

I like the toe socks they are cute Where did you buy them? Any more of knee high fuzzy white socks? A pic with one sock off please

Toe socks I got online! Can't remember which store though. I will do a shoot with one sock off likely this Wednesday. Any other requests of what you all would like to see? : )

Side note: Very eager to do some more and more pictures, so open to much anything so long as I have the clothes. If you would rather, feel free to PM me any requests.