Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kharth's Feet and Legs

Hybrid View

Kharth's Feet and Legs

Okay, so I like to cross-dress. I am straight, but am as sexually open as it gets. I have posted pictures of me in drag before. I've posted pictures of my feet here before and met a decent response. I will admit, that cross-dressing is sexually thrilling, fun, exciting and even comforting for me. So I'll post a few pictures of my feet in toe socks, and some of me in tights and knee socks. If people like them and met with a good response? I actually have a full set. I'll post a small one of me slowly pulling off my slipper boots in my pajamas to reveal the toe socks I was wearing. The rainbow ones are knee highs and a sexual favorite of mine. Both to obsessively worship my girlfriend in, and to wear. So I wear them a lot when I dress up.

The other one was when I wanted to see how "pretty/sexy" it would look when I wore more sexy clothes rather than plain/normal/loungey/cute ones (like the toe socks and PJs.) Without further ado I present a short set of me in PJs/rainbow toe socks, and slipper boots.

As well as me in a black skirt, fashion tights, and red knee highs in boots. Enjoy.picture074.jpgpicture063.jpgpicture064.jpgpicture065.jpgpicture066.jpgpicture067.jpgpicture068.jpgpicture069.jpgpicture070.jpgpicture071.jpgpicture072.jpgpicture073.jpgpicture062.jpgStillCap0000.jpgStillCap0001.jpgStillCap0002.jpgStillCap0003.jpgStillCap0006.jpgStillCap0007.jpgStillCap0008.jpgStillCap0009.jpgStillCap0010.jpgStillCap0011.jpgskrttightssocks.pngStillCap0012.jpg

If liked, I will add more!

Let me know please! Feedback is more than welcome! Especially if you'd enjoy some more.

Banned
    I like this a lot!

Awesome! If I may ask, your favorite parts and/or least favorite parts? Just want to cater to what people like the most in future endeavors. Let me put together the rest of the sets I already had all saved up. It was mostly me just trying on different kinds of women's shoes while dressed up. There's a couple of pictures via a mirror shot of me in g/f's sweat pants, a red hollister shirt, and an ankle pair of toe socks this time. I was wearing a g-string and white push up bra underneath. I also had pictures of me in just that but don't feel as comfortable doing that just yet.

I put on some Vans, flip flops, the same slipper boots, and two American Eagle sandal-ish. Has covered toes, but is open the rest of the way and has straps. Well, you'll see.

As shown in my first post, I like dressing a bit... nicer too. Tights. Dresses. Schoolgirl-ish. It's just these were all done for my own pleasure, so toe socks and loungey wear is what I fetishize over the most.

But for requests! Will wear most anything. Have dresses/skirts/slacks/jeans/scrub pants/PJs/etc. If I do tights/stockings on high socks with a skirt or shorts, I'll likely shave my legs. The first post in which i was wearing tights with knee high red socks I had just shaved them. They feel absolutely divine when you've got shaved legs. I had always liked them, but the difference in how they feel when shaved...!

Sole, if I might ask, what's your favorite picture so far?

SIDE NOTE: Battery gonna die before pics finish uploading, I shall upload them tonight!
    Attached Images Attached Images

StillCap0020.jpg These shoes are quite a bit sexier to wear. The thought of a girl having this strapped on, and my feet around it before she fucks me? Hot.

If I do it on my own again will probably do black tights + white knee high socks over it. Skirt. White shirt.

Better yet....shave the legs and no tights!
    "I'm from trouble"

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpetitefeet View Post
    Better yet....shave the legs and no tights!
    I can do that! With like a skirt I had on earlier? It's not my first go to option, as if you haven't noticed... I have an obsession with hosiery. Whether it be on a woman or on me.

EDIT: I asked in the wrong thread somewhat. But do you have a favorite pic thus far SPF? Personally, I think I look pretty damn sexy in the first few pictures of me standing in that skirt/tights/knee highs. Damn sexy.

As for sharing the toy... Okay. I will admit that I took that one up the ass shortly after those pictures, and had a massive prostate orgasm.
    Last edited by Kharth; 08-08-2014 at 02:05 AM.

Oh and SPF? About the showing off my shaved legs? Any other clothing wanted in your suggestion? Shoes? I'm going to go all out in wearing women's clothing anyway, so may as well pick out some fun ones for me to try! ^___^

SweetPetiteFeet, I'll be doing your request tomorrow if not the next day. If you don't get back to me on other clothing you'd like to see with it? I'll just assume skirt and do some shoed and some not. Anymore for anybody else?

Fledgling Footsniffer
    I like this, actually. Never really get to see toe socks,mor at least I don't. XD Any bare feet?

Fledgling Footsniffer
    would like to see some sole shots with nylons along with the idea of maybe shaving your legs as already put forward Great work so far though, very sexy.

IMG1014.jpgIMG1013.jpgIMG1012.jpgIMG1038.jpgIMG1032.jpgIMG1017.jpgIMG1030.jpgIMG1025.jpgIMG1024.jpgIMG1023.jpgIMG1022.jpgIMG996.jpgIMG995.jpgIMG994.jpgOkay. Shaved legs. Bare with skirt, and with nylons. I have a pair of black pantyhose that should work with it.

Okay. These are NOT new pictures, but since they were still in my attached photos section here on The Den... Why not? Some of my bare feet, and quite a few of me in nylons. I don't believe either my feet or legs were shaved in those pictures. A majority of the nylon photos I am wearing tabi tights. They're basically toe socks but for tights. I believe there's a photo or two of me in regular black nylons? Those will be what I most likely wear when I do this new shot with shaved legs. I will likely do it in the same skirt as the original post, the ones I was wearing with the red knee highs and slipper boots.

I'll likely do it, with me in the tights and skirt. Quite a few shots of my legs and feet in them. Nothing else. Sole shots, toe shots, etc.

Then with some shoes on. My options are limited to what my larger feet will fit in. Slipper boots as seen in the first one. Black skater tennis shoes. Preppy white American Eagle closed toe sandals. Flip flops (lol won't work well with tights, and I don't have the individual toed one anymore.)

I like to try and do all requests at once. So I'll try and take more bare pics too.

I will likely try this Thursday or Friday. If you want something requested, do it before those days and I'm sure I'll be able to fit it in.
    Attached Images Attached Images

So. Will shave my legs. Take some pictures, although I'll wear a dress instead of a skirt. Then put some nylons on for more pictures.

Then I have an outfit I've picked out for the whole day. Gray cotton tights with the slipper boots.

Again, if anyone has other requests get them in before Thursday and I'll do my best.

Wearing some knee high argyle patterned toe socks, put them on for work this morning (gotta get up super early.)... Man. To say I am absolutely fixated on toe socks is to say the least. Just moving my toes and feeling the material against them... I may do some of those shots tonight. CD'ing full out sounds hot and very appealing tonight. The dress, tights, panties, bra, the works.

Could snap some pics of my feet in these before I change.

Very inspiring! Love your legs Kharth. When the hell am I gonna get my next Paycheck damnit!!

Yeah that's my problem, I had TONS of crossdressed pics on a laptop that died and it's such an expensive habit (for me), not to mention lack of privacy when you're living with others pfft < but then, maybe they can use some sexual conditioning *devilish grin*. You're certainly inspiring me with your sexy feet/legs & 'slutty' attitude!
    Last edited by non; 27-09-2014 at 03:15 AM.
    Try looking into that place where you dare not look! You'll find me there, staring out at you!

WP_20140926 8.jpgGo for it man. Embracing it feels great. What I'm wearing at the moment...

Quote Originally Posted by Kharth View Post
    WP_20140926 8.jpgGo for it man. Embracing it feels great. What I'm wearing at the moment...
    Lol Love your style (wo)man! Very cute socks. Think it's time to go shopping on my next check and post some pics for you guys.
    Try looking into that place where you dare not look! You'll find me there, staring out at you!

Quote Originally Posted by non View Post
    Lol Love your style (wo)man! Very cute socks. Think it's time to go shopping on my next check and post some pics for you guys.
    PS - Hey man, if it's not too personal, would you mind if I asked your orientation? As in, straight, gay, bi?

I've never really had the opportunity to talk to another guy who cross-dresses. I did it a lot this past two weeks as I was home alone. But for me, while I feel some comfort in the clothing, it's mostly erotic for me. I've had about half a dozen sexual experiences with the girlfriend while incorporation it. I hope to have more in the future but she says it was quite a shock to her and there's times when it can be hot, fun and cute but she'll let *me* know by just... Well, telling me during! She doms me a lot, so if she just orders me to get in some of her clothes, pretty easy giveaway.

Quote Originally Posted by Kharth View Post
    PS - Hey man, if it's not too personal, would you mind if I asked your orientation? As in, straight, gay, bi?

I've never really had the opportunity to talk to another guy who cross-dresses. I did it a lot this past two weeks as I was home alone. But for me, while I feel some comfort in the clothing, it's mostly erotic for me. I've had about half a dozen sexual experiences with the girlfriend while incorporation it. I hope to have more in the future but she says it was quite a shock to her and there's times when it can be hot, fun and cute but she'll let *me* know by just... Well, telling me during! She doms me a lot, so if she just orders me to get in some of her clothes, pretty easy giveaway.
    Damnit man! Now I feel bad because of that long hiatus I took from the site, missing all your sexy updates on this thread!
    Well there's this dichotomy between TV/TS/CD etc. but I always felt myself to be quite balanced with all the reasons for why one would want to cd.. It IS sexual to both my gay and straight sides if that makes sense lol. I feel marketing is mostly aimed at beautifying women's bodies, but if males were to dress up in female aesthetics, then they too would 'show-case' or 'elucidate' their body parts too, to the arousal, dismay or con-fusion of onlookers .

That's really cool that your gf doms to you even though you said she was more inclined to sub. I've been going from male>female>male and I finally realized that I've always wanted the combo, either through an open relationship or with a partner who would blur the gender lines with me...Pete Burns comes to mind as someone who's fused sensuality from both genders into a purrfect combination. Alas, finding dom crossdressers does seem to be a challenge, or I'm looking in the places.

Ps. Pm responded to

Favorite thing on my girlfriend, favorite thing to wear. Figures, huh? Ha. Awesome man. Go for it.

Apologies for the delay SPF, but I just shaved my legs. I'll snap some photos of me in a skirt with them.

So if you guys want to see anything else I would do it now, so I can do an update all at once! SPF's first, in which I will wear a skirt, and just show off my freshly shaved legs/feet.

Can fit into women's black skater shoes, flats, slipper boots, flip flops, closed toe sandals.

High socks, toe socks, leg warmers, tights, pantyhose... Dresses, skirts, t-shirts, shorts.

All I have to wear.