Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Payton's smelly softball feet

Fledgling Footsniffer

Payton's smelly softball feet

Hey everybody! This is my first post here, and I have a story of stinky feet worship to share with all of you. It's a 3-parter, and while some of it is fiction, many parts of it are based on things that actually happened between me and this girl Payton (not her real name). It came out several pages more than I expected, so sorry if it seems a bit long-winded at times. Part 1 starts out pretty tame, but by the end of part 3 things get crazy. Anyway, here is part 1.

Part 1

A few years ago, my friend Mark started dating a girl named Payton. She was about 5'10" and thin (but curvy as well, she had a beautifully fat ass) with long dark hair. Her skin was rather fair, but not in a pale, sickly sort of way. She was the tomboyish type, and in addition to being generally athletic, she also played as catcher on our high school's softball team. Since she was a tomboy I had a hunch that she wasn't the type of girl who was afraid to get a little dirty, or be around us guys without having taken a shower or plastered herself in makeup and perfume. That's why I paid more attention to her than any other girl I knew at the time. I knew that once I could catch a whiff of her feet, I wouldn't be disappointed. As it turns out, I didn't have to wait very long. In fact there were several occasions when I got to inhale the sweet aroma of her feet.

The first time I remember sneaking a whiff was after school on a Friday, just a couple weeks after I first met her. Payton was driving Mark and I over to McDonalds to get some milkshakes, Mark was in the passenger seat and I was in the back by myself. We live in the south and, as usual, it had been very hot that day and we were all sweaty and tired. When we got in the car Payton immediately cranked the AC and, surprisingly, reached down and started taking off her shoes. Mark was talking on his cell phone and didn't seem to notice. She looked back at me and said "Hope you don't mind if I take my shoes off, my feet are killing me."

"No I don't mind, as long as your feet don't stink" I replied jokingly.

"Haha! To be honest they probably do, it was crazy hot today" she said as she peeled off her ankle socks, visibly moist with sweat. She stuffed her socks into her shoes and tossed them into the back next to me. "I'll open the windows back there so you don't gag from the fumes." As she was driving I slowly pulled her shoes closer to me, watching her eyes in the rear view mirror to make sure she wasn't looking. Since she was driving and Mark was still talking on the phone, it wasn't too hard to pull out her socks and discretely take a few deep whiffs. They definitely had a distinct smell, although not as much as I had hoped they would. They appeared to have been clean (at least when she first put them on) which was disappointing. I had imagined she was the type of girl who would often wear a pair of socks for days, or even weeks in a row without washing them. However, it was starting to look like my assumptions about her were wrong.

"How's the air back there?" Payton suddenly asked. For a second I thought she had caught me, but I was leaning forward, my face (and her socks) hidden behind Mark's seat and out of her view.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Well, this was a fail. That's only about a third of part 1. Can anybody tell me the max allowed word count per post?
    Last edited by StinkyFeetLover; 14-03-2012 at 08:10 PM.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Hm, that's odd. I've copied/pasted far longer documents here and it's worked. I will say that I read through part 2 at the Mousepad. This is a well written story and I am anxiously awaiting part 3. I like how this girl's feet and socks are hinted to be more than this guy will be able to handle. This is a fun read and I honestly wouldn't mind it turning a tad dark, with the guy actually starting to cry and beg at the end. Thanks for the read!

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Thanks Jay! It does get a little darker in part 3, though I never start crying lol. I just posted the final part over at the mousepad, and since I'm having issues with my posts getting cut short, I guess I'll just link to it.

http://themousepad.yuku.com/topic/10...F#.T2IcgfWiaSp

Hope you all enjoy!

Fledgling Footsniffer
    There was some discussion in the other story threads about it not being a character limit, but disallowed characters. Like smart quotes...but from the story on mouse pad it doesn't look like there is a disallowed character. Shrug.

regardless, very enjoyable read.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Yeah, I think I read that thread as well. Kind of annoying that it cut my post off, but no big deal. Thanks for giving it a read!

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Great story man, best I've seen here in a while.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Great part 3, man! I love stories where the smell of a girl's feet is to beyond potent and potentially too much for the guy/girl involved. I am a fan of stories morphing into the realm of cruelty, so a part of me was hoping that the smell of her feet was ruinous for him, that it proved to be too much. But you did a great job and I encourage you to keep up your work. There is something about pungent, athletic female feet that drives me crazy. The thought of getting a footjob from this girl, while she's wearing her smelly, crusty socks, is indeed a wonderful thought to have!

Fledgling Footsniffer
    I'll agree with best story for a while. This was truly amazing, and I've always wanted to smell a girls "lucky socks" as they seemed to be in this tale. Thanks HEAPS for linking it, and I genuinely hope to read more of your stories soon if you have any.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Thanks guys! I'll try and write some new stories some time in the future, whenever I get a break again from my classes. There are still some experiences I could share, some of them with this same girl. And I agree, the whole 'lucky socks' thing is a real turn-on, and so is being overpowered by a girl's stinky feet.