Thread: Brit and Alley

Veteran Footsniffer
    nice. I think I've seen these before, but not sure where...

i'm really liking number 12

Quote Originally Posted by shanp1234 View Post
    nice. I think I've seen these before, but not sure where...
    footpunkz probably.

This stuff is waaaaaaay before FootPunkz... Back before the inevitable commercial sellout...
    ---------------
    Bow-ties ARE cool, so fuck you with the business end of a cricket bat.

Quote Originally Posted by ergleburgle View Post
    This stuff is waaaaaaay before FootPunkz... Back before the inevitable commercial sellout...
    Ah. My mistake. It's just where I knew it from.

Edit: Yeah. I had thought about getting a membership from them a long time ago. I liked their raw look of everything. It looked and seemed eal. Especially (as you know me) the set with the girl above? She had one where she was in toe socks. They looked... well worn. I just...would have died to smell them. Feel each socked toe against my face.

I don't know what it is about toe socks. But fuck do they drive me crazy. I could answer with, I have a fixation for girls in socks, some kinds more than others. So naturally, given that I love girls' toes... Seeing each one highlighted and accentuated in socks.

But that doesn't answer any core questions. Why I like the socks to begin with.

But you know? It doesn't really matter out of introspection. My lady, how I have oft-spouted that she is my soul mate (sole mate too)...

Before she knew about my fetish. When we were friends but definitely liked each other. She told me she had been out shopping. And she feels really silly but she bought five pairs of toe socks. That she loves them and has about fifty pairs of them.

Needless to say. A bonafide miracle for me. She was the chosen one, and still is! I hope to always have her.

Given that I've moved in with her, and she's agreed to have both our names on the next house (moving soon!)

...and that we never fight, looks like I will.

(Excluding that drug problem I posted about on here. I am doing and going strong with it. For those who have wondered or remember. Anytime it gets hard. I just come to her. I tell her. But. I know it's never worth it to use. I don't want to lose her.)
    Last edited by Kharth; 17-09-2013 at 09:24 PM.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    123, foot fetish street, north smelly feet state, united states of OH MY GOD, I NEED SMELLY FEET!!!!
    #10!

Ms. Tyranny.

Not sure what happened to her or if she is still in the game but one of my all time favorites.

She's on footpunkz I am almost positive.