Thread: Really stinky foot experience from High School

Fledgling Footsniffer

Really stinky foot experience from High School

I liked this girl from high school named Michelle who was a real slut. She always had a new boyfriend and bounced around from boy to boy. She was average looking with dark hair about 5'3 and weighed about 150. She was thick but not fat. She played on the volleyball team and was very active in sports. She however had the sexiest feet I have ever seen. They were size 8 and with medium long toes. Her toenails were nice shaped and usually painted. She loved to wear slip on shoes. Flats, keds and tennis shoes. She never wore socks either. I loved to watch her dip her feet in and out of her shoes during class.*
    * I was never her boyfriend but I got lots of foot time with her anyways.*
    It all started when I was in the gym watching her volleyball practice and she turned her ankle so she sat down on the bleachers next to me. She took off her tennis shoes and put her foot on the bench with an icebag on her ankle. I said let me look at the ankle and see what damage you did. She said be careful by feet because I know they smell awful right now. I said feet don't bother me and I got right next to her foot. I sat down in front of her propt up foot and pretended to examine her ankle. I was instead inhaling her foot odor. It was a cheesy and popcorn scent. I loved it!! Her toes were dirty and just looked plain old stinky. Her friend Melanie came over and asked what was I doing to her feet? I said, I was just smelling her feet and about to suck her toes til you came over. I laughed and said I was only kidding. Michelle laughed and said I will give you a dollar if you suck my big toe. I said you are nasty and played it off like I didn't want to but then I said ok I could use the dollar. I leaned over by her toe and sucked on it for about 2 or 3 seconds. She smiled and said I deserved the dollar.*
    *Time went on and I ran into Michelle in the library by herself studying for finals so I sat down with her and started bullshitting about life. She said remember that day in the gym when you sucked my toe? I said yes. Why? She told me well it really felt good and that it turned her on. I told her well I have to be honest with her and that feet turn me on. I asked her if she thought that was weird and she said no not at all. I asked her if she didn't mind if I massaged her feet while we in the library and she said sure but my feet are really super sweaty right now. I looked down under the table and noticed she was wearing a really old pair of white flats that had stains all over them. The bottoms were so worn out you could see the outlines of her foot prints on the soles of her shoes. I said what the hell and just got honest and informed her I love stinky feet and I have dreamed about licking hers. She said if you are serious then go for it! I looked around the library and it was empty except for the librarian who was pre-occupied behind her desk and clearly couldn't see us. My heart was beating so fast and I started getting rock hard. I sat directly across from her so I scooted of my chair and sat directly in front of it on the floor. She got excited too because I could tell by her giggle she knew we being bad and taking a risk. I grabbed her ankle and slowly pulled of her flat. It was so hot to the touch. Her toes looked red and had shoe marks on the tops of her feet from her shoes. Her feet were wet and slippery to the touch. I pushed my face into her sole and smelled it slowly. It was overpowering and very strong. She heard me moan and asked if I really liked her feet? I said I love them! She put her foot down in my lap for a second and felt my hard on. She said well I guess you do! She then told me to jack off while I licked her feet. I stretched out my legs and leaned back against the chair behind me. She had both shoes off now and planted both of her incredibly rank and stinky feet in my face. I licked them from heel to toe. She spread her toes and I ran my tongue in between them licking out whatever build up she had. She was watching me jack off and asked me if she could do anything? I said yes talk about your feet and how they stink and that I have to lick them. She giggled again but then started saying hey you like my nasty ass feet? Lick them clean and don't miss a spot. My feet were sweating in those shoes for the last 10 hours and now you are licking them. You are so nasty! Jacking off and cleaning my feet! I then blew the biggest load in my life and shot cum on the underside of the table and splattered it on her legs and the floor. When I was done she left her gross feet on my face and slowly wiped them over my lips. She told me that it turned her on to watch me do that and we will get together again. I said I sure hope so and I got up and left the library feeling higher than a kite!! It was and probably still is one of the best days of my life.*

Fledgling Footsniffer
    damn bruh, thats some good stuff. lmao way too lucky. do you still talk to her at all or any more experiences?

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Stuff of legends! Looking forward to hearing some more of your experiences soon, thanks for sharing!

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Thanks for the feedback. I haven't seen this girl in over 20 years. Maybe she will be at our reunion. Love to relive some foot times.

Fledgling Footsniffer huntstryk's Avatar
    Awesome experience as usual. I could only imagine what those smelled like

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Tis story is to good to be true...

Is it true?

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Wow, great story, would love to read more about your experiences

Fledgling Footsniffer
    great story!