PDA

View Full Version : Jenny the gothic stink queen stripper!

popcorn
04-02-2012, 11:19 AM
I had a good buddy of mine from high school who was dating a girl from Deja Vu strip club. We were both in our 20's at the time. He was my best buddy and knew about my love for feet. I really did not share that with people but he knew me for along time. He told his girlfriend Shawna that I was single and I should meet some of her friends from the club. She said that would be a good idea. I told Shawna that I wasn't ready for a long relationship but just wanted to have some fun. I let Shawna know about my foot fetish and that I liked them stinky too. She laughed and said there are a few foot guys that come in the club and offer foot massages and other requests. She said I will hook you up with Jenny because she is a doll and truly has stinky feet. I said okay I will meet her and see where this goes. Me and my buddy went to the club and sat down and had a coke or two and I was introduced to some of the girls. I am not really comfortable in strip clubs but having my buddy there was nice. Finally I get to see Jenny as it was her turn to dance. She was about 5'6 with dark black hair and tatoo's all over her body. She had a goth look to her. Her face was very pale with a little make up. Her body looked great and she had nice breasts and long legs. She was wearing black closed toe pumps that looked pretty old and smelly. I loved her immediately. She approached our table after her dance and introduced herself. Shawna told me you are looking for a little foot fun. I got totally embarrassed and just shook my head yes. She said come with me and I will let you sample mine.

ROYALS22262
04-02-2012, 11:54 AM
That is a great beginning, I certainly want to hear all the sexy details of this encounter! Very hot so far! THANKS!!!

popcorn
04-02-2012, 12:42 PM
Well I did not hesitate and followed her to the employees break lounge. She winked at the bouncer and I just followed her right on in the room. She said I am going to get straight to the point my feet are sweaty,hurting and just plain disgusting right now. I have about 15 minutes for a break so get to it footguy! I was so turned on I couldn't see straight. I waisted no time and sat on the floor while she layed back on the small love seat. She propped her feet on the arms of the couch. I knelt down by her shoes and slipped off the first pump. Oh my! The smell was strong and ripe! Her milky white feet were sweaty and pungent. I'd guess they were a size 8. Her toes were slender and the nails were slightly long and painted dark black. I could visably see the sweat and toejam from obviously a long time on her feet. I took the second pump off and put my nose up close to really get the full effect. Her feet were slimey and clammy feeling to the touch. She said I thought you were a real foot freak. I said what do you mean? She replied I thought you were going to lick them and suck on my toes. I laughed and said oh I am your man and I began to lick her salty foot sweat and taste all the funk. I had to spit a couple times because I had grit on my tongue that I gotten from inbetween her toes. She was loving the footbath and telling me how disgusting I was to lick her rank feet. She actually started bossing me around and telling me where she wanted her feet licked. She spread her toes and told me to clean the funk. I did what I was told and then she sId she had to go back to work. I fell in love that very day. More to follow later. Popcorn

bigman2257
04-02-2012, 12:49 PM
Well I did not hesitate and followed her to the employees break lounge. She winked at the bouncer and I just followed her right on in the room. She said I am going to get straight to the point my feet are sweaty,hurting and just plain disgusting right now. I have about 15 minutes for a break so get to it footguy! I was so turned on I couldn't see straight. I waisted no time and sat on the floor while she layed back on the small love seat. She propped her feet on the arms of the couch. I knelt down by her shoes and slipped off the first pump. Oh my! The smell was strong and ripe! Her milky white feet were sweaty and pungent. I'd guess they were a size 8. Her toes were slender and the nails were slightly long and painted dark black. I could visably see the sweat and toejam from obviously a long time on her feet. I took the second pump off and put my nose up close to really get the full effect. Her feet were slimey and clammy feeling to the touch. She said I thought you were a real foot freak. I said what do you mean? She replied I thought you were going to lick them and suck on my toes. I laughed and said oh I am your man and I began to lick her salty foot sweat and taste all the funk. I had to spit a couple times because I had grit on my tongue that I gotten from inbetween her toes. She was loving the footbath and telling me how disgusting I was to lick her rank feet. She actually started bossing me around and telling me where she wanted her feet licked. She spread her toes and told me to clean the funk. I did what I was told and then she sId she had to go back to work. I fell in love that very day. More to follow later. Popcorn

looking forward to it!!!

ROYALS22262
04-02-2012, 01:22 PM
This is great, I deffinitely want to read much more about her and your experiences with her! THANKS!

Hawthorn
05-02-2012, 02:26 AM
Deja Vu is here in Portland Oregon right? There are LOTS of smelly foot and sock friendly dancers here.

This is my favorite girl of all time: http://www.xoticspot.com/SteviePDX

Here is my account:
http://www.xoticspot.com/Hawthorn

footlover466
06-02-2012, 06:54 AM
Deja Vu is here in Portland Oregon right? There are LOTS of smelly foot and sock friendly dancers here.

This is my favorite girl of all time: http://www.xoticspot.com/SteviePDX

Here is my account:
http://www.xoticspot.com/Hawthorn

Holy shit deju vu is in portland time to drive up 20 minutes

popcorn
06-02-2012, 08:46 AM
Everytime I try to write a story on here it times out and doesn't give me enough space to write. I wanted to keep it as one thread but it kicks me off and I have to log back in. There is no space left to write so I have to start again. Maybe because I only have a computer through my smartphone. But seriously if the admin has an issue with that I can certainly not post long stories. I just like to be thorough. I know if I had a computer I wouldn't have this issue. I am not here to make waves with admin or anybody. I am a very easy going person. I just want to contribute and not be a taker. Sorry to Mr. Ergleburgle.

wringer
07-02-2012, 09:12 AM
It does time out. The thing to do is either save your text as you write it or try writing it up before you log in here - then just paste it straight in.

Hawthorn
11-02-2012, 06:36 AM
Yea . write it in notepad or Google Docs .. then paste it in.