PDA

View Full Version : My Wife and the New Intern

freebird
24-01-2012, 10:11 PM
This is a true story. It happened over the last couple of weeks. Hopefully it will be a continuing story.

So I’ve mentioned my wife Donna in another thread that was titled Sharing Your Wife’s Feet (or something like that) (and I’ve also uploaded some pics of her in the nothing but feet section) and how it turns me on beyond belief to know that other guys are getting off because of her feet. And that a couple of years ago she actually had a “foot” affair with a guy she worked with. That affair was such a turn on for both of us (although I’m sure it was even more so for her coworker). Well he was dismissed from the company shortly after it started (for reasons unrelated) and was forced to move away to get a new job, so she hasn’t seen him since. She hasn’t said this, but I just know that she really misses him and the experiences they shared together, and I’ve been hoping that we could find a new guy for her to play her “cheating feet” fantasy. Of course not just any guy will do. Donna would have to like him, a lot! And of course I’d have to feel good about him. He’d have to be someone who I felt reasonably sure would be in this for her feet only. Well I think I’ve found one.

The company my wife works for recently brought on 3 college students as interns. Two are girls and the third is a young man named Jim. The three of them work directly for my wife so they spend a lot of time together during the day. A couple weeks after they started, Donna thought it would be nice to invite them over for dinner one night. After dinner we all went to the living room to just hang out and chat. Donna who was wearing a skirt, suntan hose and a pair of black flats sat in a chair with her legs crossed and like she usually does, constantly dangled her shoe. Well it wasn’t long before I began to notice Jim taking occasional glances at the little foot show my wife was putting on. I thought to myself ah, he’s a foot guy. Then I started painting a mental image of what I thought of this kid. From what I had seen, he was very quiet, almost to the point of being shy. And even though he was a very nice looking young man, there was something about him that made me believe he was probably still a virgin. It wasn’t long before erotic thoughts filled my mind. I started imagining this kid all alone with my beautiful wife and her amazing feet. And my wife, letting this kid 12 years younger than her do whatever he wanted with them. The sweet smell filling his head, her toes in his mouth. The image I was painting was really starting to turn me on, especially as I noticed that he was glancing more often at the shoe dangling from my wife’s foot. Then I started to wonder if she put him through this every day at work, unconsciously playing with her shoes, not knowing how it turned him on. I really liked this situation. From what I could see, I could picture myself letting this kid have my wife’s feet. What I really wanted now was to give him the chance to experience the beautiful smell of her feet. If looking at them turned him on, then her wonderful scent would drive him crazy. I’ve done this before when other male friends have been at our house, I’ll put a pair of her worn shoes in the guest bathroom and position them in a way where if someone were to pick them up, it would be highly improbable they would put them back the exact same way. It’s always fun to find out which of our friends have smelled her shoes. Now I couldn’t be sure that he’d even need to use the bathroom, but just in case he did, a pair of her shoes would be there for him. So I got up and went to our bedroom to find a pair. One pair of low heeled shoes that she had worn a couple days before had a very light scent, none had a stronger scent. But even so, the smell was so sexy, he would enjoy these.

The next half hour or so was so frustrating. All I wanted was to hear those magic words “mind if I use the bathroom?” After a while one of the girls asked to use it. Although I really didn’t expect that she would touch Donna’s shoes, I went in after just to make sure she didn’t accidently kick them out of position. It was killing me. I kept thinking to myself, go use the damn bathroom, you won’t be sorry. You may never have this chance again. All the while he was still glancing at my wife’s foot slip in and out of her shoe. Finally the words I had been waiting for. My wife pointed him toward the hallway and told him second door on the left. Little did she realize she just sent him off to be alone with her shoes. It was driving me crazy, wondering first, would he actually want to smell them, and if so, how much would he enjoy them. Shortly after he returned, I excused myself and went to the bathroom, all the while praying that I would find the shoes had been moved. Sure enough, it was obvious, they weren’t even close to being in the position I had left them in. AND, the insoles of both shoes were slightly damp with what could only have been his saliva. So now he not only knew what my wife’s feet smelled like, but he also knew what they tasted like. I could only imagine what her dangling would do to him now.

After they all left and Donna and I were alone, I asked her what she thought of Jim. She, just as I had earlier, thought he was a very nice but very shy young man. She went on to say that she liked him very much. I said, that’s good because I think he really likes you too. She asked what I meant and I told her about him staring at her feet as she dangled her shoe. Then I brought her to the bathroom. I showed her the shoes I put there for him. Then the reaction I hadn’t quite expected, she said she couldn’t believe I’d do that and she walked away. She gave me the silent treatment for about an hour as we watched a movie. But all the time I had a strange feeling her mind was on something other than the movie. Probably just thinking about how mad she was with me. Then, she leaned over, put her head on my shoulder and softly said “I’ll bet he couldn’t care less that my shoes were in the bathroom.” Hmmmmmm, she was thinking about it. Damn, she’d been thinking about it this whole time. I had to keep it going. I said, well that’s possible he didn’t care, but how would you explain the fact that the shoes were obviously moved? She said “they were?” Yep I said, and I’m willing to bet the reason they were moved was because he picked them up to smell them. She was quiet for a bit and then said “well even if he did, it doesn’t prove he enjoyed it”. I just said “honey, if he didn’t enjoy the smell, he wouldn’t have run his tongue all over the insoles hoping for a taste”. She didn’t say anything. I said it’s quite obvious he’s a foot guy and it appears that he is at least “interested” in her feet. Again she didn’t say anything but I could tell she was thinking about it.

The next day she got ready for work and I wasn’t surprised at all that she wore the shoes that Jim had enjoyed the night before. I said, you know that seeing you wear them, seeing your beautiful feet in them is going to drive him crazy. He’ll be thinking about the smell, wanting to smell them again, at the end of the day right after you take them off. I could tell that this was turning her on. Then I went for it. I said “Honey, this kid would probably give anything to smell, taste and completely worship your feet. And I can tell, you would love to let him. Am I right?” She just closed her eyes and nodded her head. Whew, she really wanted this kid. She wanted to rock his world. This was going to take some planning, and will probably take some time to arrange the perfect setting. I told her “you know, in the mean time I would still love to know he’s enjoying your feet. You hadn’t worn those shoes for a couple of days before he had them. What if we give him more time with them? What if he could have them all to himself for hours, not just minutes? What if he could have them right after you’ve worn them all day, or all WEEK?” I said “can you imagine how much he would lust for your feet after that?” She had no clue but I had already thought of an innocent way to let him have her shoes. Donna’s car was due for some maintenance at the dealer, and I made an appointment for the next Friday. That whole week she wore the same shoes. Oh God, by Friday they smelled incredible. On Friday, she wore sneakers to work, bringing the shoes in a plastic bag, and changing into them once she got there. I followed her to the car dealer and gave her a ride to work from there. She asked Jim for a ride to the dealer after work. At the end of the day, with Jim sitting at her desk waiting to give her a ride, she reached into her drawer taking her sneakers out and putting the plastic bag for her shoes on her desk. She then took her shoes off and put them on the desk right in front of Jim. She would later admit to me that the simple act of putting her shoes on the desk right next to him gave her goose bumps. She put on her sneakers, put her shoes in the bag and closed it tightly. When they got to the car dealer she asked Jim if he wouldn’t mind waiting until she knew her car was ready. She got out of his car and walked into the garage, leaving the bag containing her shoes on the passenger floor. A minute later she poked her head from the garage and waved to him that he could leave, all the time PRAYING that he wouldn’t be stupid enough to tell her she forgot the bag. He didn’t. When Donna got home it, the thought hit me, what if he doesn’t realize she “forgot” the bag. So I had her call him. She told him she thought she may have left a bag in his car, and if so not to worry, he could just bring it to work on Monday. You can’t imagine how excited we both were knowing that this kid had those sexy little shoes all to himself for the entire weekend. We spent the weekend pleasuring each other, imagining how much her shoes were pleasuring him. Donna says that on Monday when he gave her the bag, she actually felt bad that she was taking it from him. But I assured her that it was only the beginning.

ROYALS22262
24-01-2012, 10:59 PM
I really enjoyed this a lot, and I hope the teasing continues. I hope she can get him to massage her feet, then really smell and kiss them too! Please keep this going! I can't wait to hear much more! THANKS!!!

dthree
26-01-2012, 08:49 PM
Wow thanks for sharing these experiences with us. I love reading stuff like this, can't wait to hear what this leads to.

ROYALS22262
27-01-2012, 09:36 AM
Her placing her foot right on this young guys face would be so crazy, wildly hot!!!!

freebird
30-01-2012, 03:09 PM
Quick update. The two of us have been going crazy trying to come up with a plan where we can arrange for my wife and Jim to have some quality time alone. Problem is, she doesn't want this to be a little one or two hour "get together". She wants to spend a night with him. Oh man, she wants this soooooooooo bad! If we do find a way to make this work, these two are in for one HOT and STEAMY night together.

And I posted a few new pics of her.

ROYALS22262
30-01-2012, 03:47 PM
That is crazy hot! Will you be able to be there too, to watch, or at least listen? Are there any limits? Would she make him kiss and smell her feet at work too? I can't wait to hear more, and see more pictures of her super sexy feet and bare soles! THANKS!!!!!

dthree
02-02-2012, 02:54 AM
Out of town business conference.

freebird
03-02-2012, 07:09 PM
Its funny you should mention that dthree, because it has come up. My wife does a lot of traveling for her company, visiting clients all over the country. Usually these trips last a few days, sometimes an entire week. And she certainly has the authority to select someone who works for her to join her on the trip. I just don't know if I could handle this. The two of them spending a night together somewhere close by is something that would turn me on beyond belief, but the thought of them being alone together for a few days (and nights) half way across the country, whew, that is a scary, scary thought. Scary because I know that there is nothing she wants more right now than to let him have his way with her feet while she satisfies him over and over again. I can only imagine what it would be like in that hotel room. I think if I told her it was OK with me, she'd have an orgasm right on the spot.

huntstryk
03-02-2012, 09:38 PM
I wanna be the intern :'(

popcorn
04-02-2012, 10:36 AM
This is an awesome post. Totally enjoyable. Very hot!!

ROYALS22262
04-02-2012, 11:02 AM
Does she want a female intern worshipping and loving her feet too? If that is the case, that may bother you less, and possibly excite you more, it does me!!!!

jay
04-02-2012, 05:10 PM
If this is a legit story, meaning true, it's difficult to manufacture a female intern to just magically start working for her. I know you like female on female foot-dom, Royal, but I don't see this happening here. Your scenario is more for a fictional story.

calvin
04-02-2012, 06:45 PM
Let me know if you wonderful wife every visits San Francisco in her travels :-P That's a tough call on letting her play so far away... either way, you have an exceptionally fantastic wife and great relationship with her. That simply trumps everything else.

BlueBlee
09-02-2012, 06:32 PM
Wow, what kind of shoes are they, did she wear them barefoot. How stinky were they, did the insoles come out so he could smell right where her toes were. this story is soo hott. I would have done the same thing if I were that kid. Thanks for sharing.

BlueBlee
09-02-2012, 06:41 PM
oops they are low heels my bad, were there any toeprints?

ROYALS22262
09-02-2012, 06:59 PM
I think if she finds a cute girl to dominate with her feet, it would be a win-win all around! He wouldn't be as jealous or concerned, she would be able to do what she wants with little guilt, and her sexy feet get worshipped! He would then be more turned on than worried. The bond they have together would be left in tact, without the pressure of another guy turning her on. Something to think about. I particularly like fem/fem action, but, when you are married and commited, another woman spices it up, two women playing is hot, as long as he doesn't get involved with the other woman!

dthree
20-02-2012, 07:10 PM
How about this scenario. Say your wife leaves early and forgets an important document (or whatever) at work and realizes this only after arriving home, and its imperative that she has it that day. She calls the intern and asks if he could drop it by her house as you took the car to go see a sports game (or whatever) and won't be back for hours. If you have more than one car, the other is in the shop, that's also why she needed to leave work early. As a token of her gratitude she offers him to join her for dinner that same night. Foot fun ensues.

freebird
29-02-2012, 02:26 PM
So my wife just found out she'll be going to visit a client in Houston. She'll be flying out on a Monday after work, staying there until Thursday. I spent the whole day yesterday trying to imagine her taking Jim along. By the end of the day I was horny as hell thinking about the two of them at some hotel for 3 nights. When Donna got home from work, I told her I needed her feet real bad, and we went to the bedroom and laid on the bed with my head at her feet, still in the shoes she had on all day. I slowly took one shoe off and sniffed it. My God the smell was absolutely incredible. I was hard as a rock. I took off her other shoe and smelled that one too. Then I ran my tongue along the inside of the shoe. Such an amazing sexy salty taste. These were the shoes she left in his car. He had these shoes all to himself for a weekend. Oh man, he must have enjoyed them so much. I put her shoes down and looked at her feet covered in suntan hose. I put my nose right under the toes of one foot and inhaled deeply. I tried to imagine Jim having this chance. Then I asked Donna to take off her nylons. Her bare feet were perfect. Jim has never seen her bare feet. I licked the sole of her foot, then licked between her toes and sucked on each toe. The taste was so amazing. Jim would be the luckiest guy in the world if he could experience this. Donna could tell I needed relief really bad so she undid my pants and started to slowly run her fingers up and down my cock. God it felt so good. She slowly brought me right to the edge and stopped for a bit. She has an amazing way of knowing just when I'm about to cum, and she'll stop for awhile, just to make it last. She did this several times. There is absolutely nothing more sensual than having her feet to enjoy while she brings you to the edge over and over. Holy crap, this is what she would love to do with Jim. I put my hand between her legs and started to finger her. I couldn't take it anymore, the thought of her and Jim experiencing this together was driving me crazy, so I told her that I wanted her to bring him to Houston with her. All of a sudden I could feel her pussy getting so wet. A moment later we both had huge orgasms. We layed in bed like that all night, with her feet right there where I could smell or lick them whenever I wanted. Every time I got hard again, she would do her magic with her sweet hand to take care of me. Now if all things go as planned, Jim will be enjoying this for 3 nights. We should know by the end of the week if Jim will be able to go with her. Wish us luck.

ROYALS22262
29-02-2012, 03:23 PM
Great sexy hot story! Good Luck! Please keep us posted on what happens! Thanks!

BlueBlee
02-03-2012, 07:39 AM
Nice story, I wish I was the intern. Look forward to reading more stories from you.

freebird
06-03-2012, 01:55 PM
OH MY GOD! It's official. Next Monday afternoon my wife and the intern will leave work around 2pm and head to the airport for a flight to Houston. He doesn't know it, but a few hours later he's going to have the chance to have her amazingly beautiful feet all to himself. Three hot, steamy nights together. I doubt they're going to get much sleep.

RobertTelles
06-03-2012, 03:03 PM
Is it possible to upload some pictures of those particular stinky shoes?
I'm curious!

BlueBlee
06-03-2012, 09:09 PM
How so? what are you and your wife planning to do? Maybe have her tease him throuth the whole flight like saying "my feet are sweating so much in these boots/shoes, or whatever. Then have your wife ask for a massage when they are in houston so she could watch his face reaction. idk, I look forward to reading this, i love your stories, so hot.

dthree
06-03-2012, 10:49 PM
I can't wait to hear where this goes.

footguy123
12-03-2012, 10:40 PM
Come on man. We are dying to know what happened

huntstryk
14-03-2012, 06:36 AM
Come on man. We are dying to know what happened

........ditto

freebird
14-03-2012, 11:52 AM
The trip was cancelled at the last minute. My wife was sooooo disappointed. But it may be rescheduled in a week or two.

dthree
15-03-2012, 09:45 PM
dang, I was looking forward to reading a steamy story today.

footguy123
17-03-2012, 11:41 PM
You and me both. How are things looking for the reschedule?

footguy123
06-04-2012, 08:22 PM
Is this thread dead? This has been my favorite story to follow

BlueBlee
07-04-2012, 01:28 AM
For real, dude post some pics of the infamous heels that the intern got to have all weekend at lteast, please bro. And whats the latest news about your wifes feet?

RobertTelles
08-04-2012, 12:14 PM
This all must be fake. Can't imagine such a relation can exist.
Quite dissapointing for sure.

Silent25r
08-04-2012, 04:18 PM
This all must be fake. Can't imagine such a relation can exist.
Quite dissapointing for sure.

I don't see what sounds so fake about it. It isn't completely uncommon for guys to get off seeing their wives sleep with other guys. This is less intense than actually sleeping with them.

freebird
27-04-2012, 02:37 PM
My wife just called me from work. She was just told that she'll be heading to Detroit next week AND she already got approval to bring Jim with her. This trip is only for 2 nights but I'm sure it'll be 2 nights that this kid will NEVER forget.

footguy123
01-05-2012, 06:00 AM
Awesome. I have been checking this website periodically specifically for this thread. Please let us know

freebird
01-05-2012, 01:16 PM
Holy shit! My wife just left for work. I won't see her again until Thursday. Later this afternoon her and Jim will be hopping in a cab for a ride to the airport. I got so turned on this morning watching her get ready. She made sure everything was perfect. She wore a dark brown knee length shirt with suntan hose and the sexy little shoes that Jim knows all too well. She looked amazing. As she slipped her feet into the shoes all I could think of the next time they come off, the two of them will be alone. She's going to sit with her legs crossed for the entire flight occasionly dangling a shoe giving him plenty of eye candy. After they check in at the hotel they'll go out for dinner and a couple of drinks. After that she plans to ask him to come to her room to go over some stuff before they visit the client tomorrow. She'll play it by ear from there probably getting things going by asking if he wouldn't mind messaging her tired feet. DAMN, she is going to get him off so many frickin times over the next 2 nights. Shit I am so hard right now, gotta go take care of business. BTW, I posted a couple pics of the shoes for those who asked.

BlueBlee
01-05-2012, 04:23 PM
Wow, very nice, were are the pics of the shoes? I asked about them, good stuff tho bro, I wish i was Jim lol

freebird
01-05-2012, 04:38 PM
The pics are in a thread named "My wife Donna" in the "pictures - nothing but feet" section.

freebird
01-05-2012, 09:22 PM
Just got a call, they're flight has arrived and she says they're on the way to the hotel. They're going out to dinner and then "the meeting" in her room. When she called her voice was obviously shaky, she's definitely excited about what may happen tonight. Her feet must smell and taste amazing from being in those shoes all day. I've jerked off probably 6 times today thinking about the 2 of them being together tonight. Driving me crazy thinking of him smelling and tasting her incredible feet while she uses her hand (and the jar of vasoline that she packed) to take care of what I'm sure will be a rock hard dick. Can't wait to hear how may times she gets him off tonight.

freebird
02-05-2012, 06:39 AM
Can't sleep at all. Haven't heard from her since they landed so they must be "together". I've been jerkng off constantly thinking about what is going on in that hotel room.

RobertTelles
02-05-2012, 09:40 AM
can't imagine why someone likes it when his girlfriend does sexual things with another man...

But I love the foot thing, that's for sure! What kind of shoes does she wear at this trip, do you have photo's of them ?

BlueBlee
02-05-2012, 07:51 PM
So whats the news man?

dallen108
02-05-2012, 10:26 PM
Spill the beans my friend. I am living vicariously through this intern. I can't wait to hear about what happened.

BlueBlee
03-05-2012, 02:01 AM
It probably going to take him a while to write the story, but we are all dying to know how your wife teased him and gave him some sexy, fragrant foot fun, I have yet to massage a womens feet in nylons, they smell soo good.

freebird
03-05-2012, 03:07 PM
My wife called me this morning. She said "I love you so much, you know that don't you?" She was almost whispering. I told her I knew she loved me and paused for a minute before I said "Well?" I was starting to get hard wondering what she might tell me. Again almost whispering she just told me that she couldn't really talk right now, but would be home tonight. She said she just wanted to make sure she called and since he was in the shower, this was a good chance. Right then the realization finally set in, the 2 of them really did spend the night together. I couldn't say anything. My dick was hard as a rock as I thought about it. When we hung up I ran to our bedroom, grabbed a pair of her shoes and jerked off like crazy while sniffing them. I had planned to not masterbate today and just wait until she got home, but I couldn't take it. She's suppose to be home by 8pm. Not sure when I'll be back here to fill you guys in, I may need a day or two to compose myself.

BlueBlee
03-05-2012, 07:24 PM
Nice, take your time bro, i bet Jim and your wife both had a lot of fun.

rathjien
04-05-2012, 07:07 PM
So you're saying he slept with her?

BlueBlee
04-05-2012, 08:48 PM
THats what is kind of sounds like, but maybe not. Dude what happened. HOw did your wife tease him with her sweaty feet, what happened brooo???

huntstryk
05-05-2012, 05:25 PM
Yes I'm dying to know!

footguy123
05-05-2012, 10:07 PM
Yes we are. My favorite thread right here

ROYALS22262
07-05-2012, 03:21 AM
Please update us with this amazing true action!!! THANKS!!!

mywifefeet
07-05-2012, 04:37 AM
I cant think of anything exept being in your place man and how much your wife pleased him with her smelly feet and how many times she made him cum

BlueBlee
07-05-2012, 06:05 AM
For real bro, whats good, what happened???

freebird
08-05-2012, 02:22 PM
Sorry for the delay. My wife had a couple of days off after the trip so I didn’t have a chance to reply.

Well my wife got home around 7pm Thursday night. She was exhausted, not having gotten much sleep at all the past 2 nights. But even so, she couldn’t wait to fill me in. We went to the bedroom and I laid at her feet fresh out of her shoes while she told me what happened. Over the weekend we did this many more times as I couldn’t help but wanting to hear it over and over again. To tell you the truth, I think she really enjoyed telling me again and again because each time it brought back the feelings she experienced while they were together. Oh man, she really did have a good time.
Anyway, she started the teasing during the flight. Jim had a window seat and Donna sat to the left of him. Shortly after takeoff she crossed her left leg over the right so that her left foot was in clear view for him, every once in a while dangling her shoe. Jim had his iPad out but she was sure he was using it as an excuse to be looking down toward her foot. When they got to Detroit, they grabbed a cab and went to the hotel, planning to check in, drop off their bags and then go somewhere for dinner. While they were checking in, it dawned on my wife that her teasing on the plane probably had Jim horny as hell by now, and if he was allowed to go to his room to drop off his bag, he just might take the opportunity to masterbate. So she asked the concierge to have the bellhop bring the backs up for them while they went to dinner.

After dinner and a couple of drinks, Donna brought Jim to her room so they could go over stuff before the next day’s client visit. As the door to her room shut, she stopped for a moment watching Jim walk into her room, realizing that this is what she had been dreaming of since that first time she found out that Jim had sniffed and licked the inside of her shoes. She closed her eyes and prayed that this would be the night she dreamed about.

Jim sat in a chair at the table while Donna opened her briefcase. She didn’t want it to be obvious that all she really wanted to do was have him at her feet. They spent maybe 30 minutes discussing the client. The whole time all she could think about was how it would feel to have her toes in his mouth. She couldn’t wait any longer. She slipped off one shoe and started rubbing her foot. She told Jim that her feet were tired from being in her shoes all day. She told him that that every day when she gets home from work she has her hubby massage them for her. Jim didn’t say anything. She knew he was shy, and he was probably scared about offering to message his boss’s feet. She knew she would have to be the one to get things going. After a minute, she looked at him and said “it’s probably wrong for me to ask, but would you mind massaging my feet for a little while?” She followed “I know that’s a weird thing to ask, and you don’t have to if you don’t want to”. Jim looked at her rubbing her own foot and said “well I’ve never given a foot massage, but I guess I could try”. She slipped off her other shoe, put her feet on his lap and said “thanks so much Jim, I’m sure you’ll do a great job”. As Jim’s hands began to rub her feet, Donna closed her eyes, put her head back and let out a quiet moan. It was happening. What she wanted so badly for the past few months was finally happening. She loved the feel of Jim’s hands on her feet. Her feet were warm and damp from being in shoes all day. She wondered what Jim was thinking. She prayed that this was as exciting for him as it was for her. After several minutes, Donna let out a slightly louder moan and said “This is one of the best massages I’ve ever had. Would you mind if I laid on the bed and got comfortable?” Donna laid on the bed and Jim sat at the edge near her feet and continued massaging them. She could tell that Jim was too nervous and shy to go any further on his own. She sat up and said “Jim, it just dawned on me that my feet have been in those shoes all day and probably don’t smell very nice. Maybe I should wash them?” Jim, staring at her feet said “no, they don’t smell bad”. Donna raised one foot toward his face and asked him “are you sure?” Jim learned a bit so his nose was almost touching her foot, inhaled and said “I’m sure, they actually smell very nice”. “Do you really think so?” Donna asked. Jim sniffed her foot again and “yes I do”. Donna put her foot back down on the bed. After a moment she said “I probably shouldn’t say this, but my husband likes the way my feet smell too. As a matter of fact, he likes to lay on the bed when he massages them so he can smell them. This is a little embarrassing for me to say, but if you want to smell them while you massage them, I wouldn’t mind”. With that, Jim laid down on the bed next to her, his face inches from her feet. Donna rolled over on her side so that her toes were facing him. She could hear him inhaling the scent of her feet. She put her hand on his thigh rubbing it lightly and said “Now this is better. Now we can both enjoy the massage”. They laid there for about 30 minutes, Jim rubbing and smelling her pantyhosed feet. The bulge in Jim’s pants was quite obvious and Donna was getting very wet herself. She needed to feel her bare toes in his mouth. She rubbed his leg and quietly said “wait right here, don’t move, I’ll be right back”. She got up and went into the bathroom. She took off her pantyhose and as she looked at her feet, realized that Jim had never seen them bare before. She hoped he would like them. She got back on the bed and put her bare feet next to his head. She could feel his hands trembling as he started to rub them. She put her arm over his leg and very quietly said “Oh God Jim, my feet are all yours”. She moved her feet even closer so that her toes were now gently rubbing against his lips. She could feel his mouth slowly open. Her big toe found its way into his mouth. He started sucking on her toe and began to moan in pleasure. His tongue made its way between her toes. The sweaty taste of her feet was bringing him into a state of lust. Donna was getting wetter and wetter between her legs. She had imagined what it would be like to have her toes in Jim’s mouth, but this was more erotic and sensual than she could have imagined. Donna let Jim enjoy her bare feet for another half hour or so. She could tell he was on the verge of orgasm. She gently rubbed her fingers on his crotch. This made him moan loudly. She undid his pants and he raised his hips so she could pull them down. His dick was rock hard and had a small amount of cum leaking from it. It turned her on to know that it was her feet that did this to him. She had dreamed of what it would be like to touch him, to feel the desire he had for her feet. She wanted so badly to be touching him at the moment his excitement became too much. Donna could tell it wasn’t going to take much to get him off. She had hoped that she would be able to slowly stroke him, bringing him to the verge over and over before finally taking him all the way, but this was just too much for him. She reached for her purse, grabbing the jar of vasoline she had brought. She put some on her fingers and gently rubbed it on his dick. His dick was throbbing as he sucked madly on her feet. She rubbed her fingers along the length of his dick, slowly and gently. She put her other hand between her own legs, as she was about to orgasm too. In just a few moments he thrust his hips and began cumming. Donna wrapped her hand around his dick and continued to stroke it until he was done, bringing herself to orgasm as well. They just laid there together, her feet touching his face, her skirt and the bed soaked with his cum. After a few minutes, Jim began to lick her feet again. She looked down and saw that he was getting hard again. She couldn’t believe that he could get hard again so fast. She reached down and began slowly stroking him again. After several minutes she could tell he was close by the way he was sucking on her feet and the way his dick was throbbing. She stopped stoking him, wanting to let him enjoy this feeling for as long as possible. After a few more minutes she began the gentle stroking again, until he was once more on the verge. She kept this up for about an hour, bringing him to the edge over and over. Finally she could tell that he needed so badly to be taken all the way. She stroked him until he exploded with another orgasm. They were both sexually exhausted and soon fell asleep. They woke up twice during the night, both times Jim was hard as he was still laying at her feet. Both times he enjoyed her feet as she pleasured him (and herself). When morning finally came and the alarm woke them, still laying in the same positions, Jim just laid there staring at Donna’s feet. She touched his lips with her toes and reached down to satisfy him one more time before they got up. After getting him off, she looked at him and whispered “oh my God, that was the best foot massage I’ve ever had. Please tell me you’ll massage them again tonight”. They attended the client visit that day. After dinner going back to Donna’s room for another night. This time her bringing him to 3 more long, intense orgasms, and then a forth when they woke in the morning.

Today was Donna’s first day back to work since their trip, she had Friday and Monday off. She was both excited and nervous about seeing him. And I think she really wants to take him along on another trip.

plmkplmk
08-05-2012, 06:50 PM
very hot, and very well told.

huntstryk
09-05-2012, 01:50 AM
Holy Moly! Awesome freebird! Best story I've read in years! How did your wife's feet look like that day? What color were her nails painted?

RobertTelles
09-05-2012, 10:39 AM
very nice viction story! Well written. Sorry but I don't believe this is a true story. But again: nicely told!

spiral
22-10-2013, 08:08 AM
Any further experiences with these two?

tiswell
07-03-2016, 02:34 AM
AWESOME is all I can say!!!