PDA

View Full Version : The no socks thing!

jacob22
02-01-2012, 07:24 PM
This has been driving me nuts! Why don't girls ever wear socks? I totally understand flats. But sometimes, they don't even wear socks with boots. I was at the airport and two teen girls slipped off their black boots and weren't wearing any socks, followed by a girl in keds, no socks. I mean, I know girls are girls and they take care of their feet, but still, every human foot has thousands of sweat glands and bare feet trapped in closed toe shoes have to start to smell and release all sorts of bacteria at some point. I'm surprised that more girls don't wear those no-show socks to absorb the sweat and keep their feet smelling fresh. I know three girls who wear mary janes (and because of the strap, they can't air their feet out, so their toes are crammed in there all day long) and the insides of their shoes totally smell. You can tell it's "girls feet", but their shoes are still smelly nonetheless. Why wouldn't they wear the no-show socks.

ROYALS22262
02-01-2012, 07:52 PM
I think that for girls it is more of a comfort thing, they can slip their feet out and cool them off if they want to. They may just like how it feels on their feet, socks may feel too hot or too confining. It is a strictly individual thing. Some girls are repulsed by their own feet, hate feet, and others think feet are cute and pretty, like their own feet, and even smell their own feet. So there is no one answer.

footdude989
03-01-2012, 02:37 AM
I enjoy the no socks thing, so I hope they continue to do it. It just makes my imagination run wild, plus when you can't see what their feet look like in a pair of sneakers the thought of them being sockless is a nice consolation prize.

Mobius_119
03-01-2012, 03:41 AM
I get puzzled when some girls find it disgusting to have stinky feet and claim that they take care of their feet but they don't wear socks and they posses the knowledge of socks being a way to keep their feet from being stinky. Yet they wear no socks with sneakers, boots. And flats, flats definitely do it but they don't care. But if someone so happen to smell and like that smell, "weirdo."

I'm sorry I just get the feeling that's a tease in itself.

toeluvr
03-01-2012, 06:16 AM
I think girls are more concerned about how their feet/shoes look than if they stink or not. I know many girls that never wear sock and their shoes smelll great

wringer
03-01-2012, 09:55 AM
I doubt very much it's a 'tease', I agree with toeluvr, it's more likely they think more about the look, and no-socks/no-show socks will generally be thought to look better. Like footdude989 I much prefer the thought of bare feet in fully enclosed shoes and boots, much more potential for a nice stink. If you have a sock fetish then yes it's unfortunate but there are plenty of sock wearers out there even if they're not currently visible. I think jacob22 should be gateful he's got to smell inside those pungent shoes of his 3 female friends!

A218
08-01-2012, 08:58 PM
I may be lucky for living in Wisconsin (cold weather), girls are all wearing socks here. It's nice because all summer I see 95% bare feet and all winter I see 95% socks.

Foot Toons
09-01-2012, 04:37 PM
Over the holidays I was at a very busy mall and was sitting in a Starbucks widow as a girl at a kiosk sat playing with her flip flops. The person replacing her showed up so she reaches into a drawer and pulls out a pair of ankle length black boots and proceeds to put them on with no socks. I about DIED right there! Not only did I have to hide, well, you know what, I also had to NOT look like I was staring at her! Luckily there were so many people passing in front of the window she never noticed. Or did she?!! :)

wsnbb
10-01-2012, 02:34 PM
I love the no socks things heaps, but it does puzzle me. Maybe it is just something to do with the look, I'm not entirely sure. As long as I get a good mix of socked and no socks I'm a happy man, I couldn't deal with just one or the other!

sweetpetitefeet
10-01-2012, 04:11 PM
It's a "look" thing;)

Love2Sniff
11-01-2012, 10:52 AM
I love the no-socks thing, because I HATE socks on girls feet. I want them to be as smelly as possible, so boots without socks, flats without socks are my favorites !!

wringer
18-01-2012, 01:05 PM
I love the no-socks thing, because I HATE socks on girls feet. I want them to be as smelly as possible, so boots without socks, flats without socks are my favorites !!

Mostly I'm with you. I've grown to LOVE the flats with no socks combination. I can't speak for anywhere else but here in Britain this combo has become so common especially during winter months, many girls especially in the 16-24 age group wear enclosed flats without socks as the shoes are often very cheap and simple and can last a while so they just wear them every day. They prefer to wear them without socks as it looks better and also socks will often not fit comfortably in the shoes anyway. So the combination of bare feet, cheap enclosed shoes, worn often if not every day, and worn during warmer months leads to sometimes amazing foot odour.

Sometimes small thin socks worn inside boots or trainers can be nice - if they are white or pale, the grimy stained sweaty toes and heels look great and I absolutely love peeling a warm damp sock off of a girl's sweaty foot.

But ultimately I'd usually go for no socks - bare feet in enclosed high heels all day at work is my dream combination. In London in the summer, especially in the City and financial districts, there is an astonishing number of sexy girls walking around in smart office wear including shiny black enclosed stilettos and no nylons.

DRAGONFOOT
18-01-2012, 01:44 PM
I love the NO socks, especially with a pair of good leather boots or shoes as the mixed smell of the feet and leather is intoxicating....!!!!!
On the other hand, well seasoned socks can be a long lasting enjoyment of the aroma....!!!!! Tough call (both great).

john12389
26-01-2012, 09:23 PM
I have been noticing some many girls not wearing socks, and as a huge fan myself nothing is worse. I guess its not fashionable to wear socks these days which is a shame.

Irish
29-01-2012, 09:45 PM
Dude, I wouldent of been able to contain myself, knowing that with some distraction those boots could of been snuck out, beyond the fact they they haft to smell.

jacob22
11-02-2012, 10:58 PM
Mostly I'm with you. I've grown to LOVE the flats with no socks combination. I can't speak for anywhere else but here in Britain this combo has become so common especially during winter months, many girls especially in the 16-24 age group wear enclosed flats without socks as the shoes are often very cheap and simple and can last a while so they just wear them every day. They prefer to wear them without socks as it looks better and also socks will often not fit comfortably in the shoes anyway. So the combination of bare feet, cheap enclosed shoes, worn often if not every day, and worn during warmer months leads to sometimes amazing foot odour.

Sometimes small thin socks worn inside boots or trainers can be nice - if they are white or pale, the grimy stained sweaty toes and heels look great and I absolutely love peeling a warm damp sock off of a girl's sweaty foot.

But ultimately I'd usually go for no socks - bare feet in enclosed high heels all day at work is my dream combination. In London in the summer, especially in the City and financial districts, there is an astonishing number of sexy girls walking around in smart office wear including shiny black enclosed stilettos and no nylons.

I love this combination. My sister works in a department store on weekends and wears bare feet in her black heels. It drives me nuts. Her feet get super sweaty and they're trapped in her heels all day. When she comes home and takes off her heels, the entire room smells like girls feet. I put my nose in her heels and the insides are all wet, especially where her toes are crammed all day. I mean, they stink so bad, but I can't stop smelling them.

Cpozzuolo
29-02-2012, 12:20 AM
im a huge fan of no socks. ever since i was a kid ive loved the look of a girl wearing sneakers or any closed type of shoes worn sockless. always wanted to be with a girl that didnt wear socks. guess im lucky because when i met my wife, i explained to her my fetish and since them she almost never wears socks. she even goes as far as not washing her feet for a few days to intensify the aroma for me..