PDA

View Full Version : A Few Great Stories From a Great Author

stocktons fines
28-12-2011, 02:22 AM
Here are a couple stories from the Old Den from a great author named ryan mcgraw. I posted these in the Requests section but I figure some people don't check over there too often. They should be shared.

stocktons fines
28-12-2011, 02:23 AM
Nursing back some toejam

I hurt my back at work and went to the hospital and was admitted for a couple days. I had a 2 man room and was sharing it with some old man who was knocked out on heavy drugs. I had nothing better to do than watch TV or talk to the nurses when they made their rounds. I flirted with the graveyard nurse who was a brunette about 5'8 inches tall and a plain looking face with a little make up. She was wearing normal looking nurses attire but had the oldest pair of brown clogs on her barefeet. I made small talk with her and then commented on her footwear. I asked are those shoes comfortable for being on your feet all night? She said yes they're great except for the awful smell because I've had them for 3 years and I wear them to work everynight. I just about lost my load right there. She asked if I needed anything and then finished her rounds. I could not sleep very well due to my back pain and was obsessing on her nasty feet. She returned to my room about 4:30 am to complete another round and I asked her if she was really busy right now. She said no things have slowed down and I am going to take a break pretty soon. I said, will you sit down in the chair and talk for a few minutes. She said," sure lets talk". I don't know if my pain meds were kicking in or what but I got straight to the point and said I know this may seem weird but I would love to massage your feet right now. She said I don't think you do because they are disgusting right now. I said I'll bet they are and that is exactly why I want to touch them. She made sure the divider curtain was closed and my roommate was sleeping. She shut the room door and lowered my bed closer to the floor and she sat in the chair by my bed . She pulled off her clogs and made that peww face about her own feet and said are you sure about this? I replied yes nurse I am ready for my medicine. She laughed and then put her very sweaty feet into my hands. I rubbed them and the smell got powerfully stong of cheese and vinegar. I was looking at the bottoms of her feet and moving around bits of grime and toe jam with my thumb. Her feet were size 9's and she had a very shapely foot with slender toes and black chipping polish. She was smiling and looked like she was melting in the chair. I said does this feel good? She just made a noise that she was loving it. I started to smell my fingers which were stinking of her feet and she saw me out of the corner of her eyes and said let me help you with that. She moved the chair closer to my bed and pressed her sweaty soles right in my face. I sniffed her rancid feet for as long as I could before starting to lick her heels. I bit down on her heel lightly and started to nibble which released a popcorn style odor and was very salty. Her feet were clammy on my face but I loved it. I licked in between her toes getting out all the jam and build up of a long night on her feet. She said I can't believe I let you do this and worse yet I can't believe you wanted to. I told her I'll never tell and thanked her for letting me have her feet. She said it felt really good and put her clogs back on. I said will I see you tomorrow night? She said she was starting her weekend and wished me speedy recovery. I was released 1 day later and never saw her again. If you liked this post or have any comments please let me know.

stocktons fines
28-12-2011, 02:24 AM
McNasty Michelle's feet and her mom too

I dated a pretty blonde girl named Michelle for about 6 months and decided to let her move into my studio apt. She was 19 and I was 22 at the time. She started a job at McDonald's and bought a cheap pair of payless work shoes. They worked her long hours and she always wore the same black flats with or without nylons depending on the day. It didn't take long before those shoes became cheesy and rank. She didn't care about how her feet smelled and wore them everyday to work for as long as we were together. She didn't like my foot fetish at first because we had just got together and she was self consciious and knew her feet always stunk. I took it slow and would massage her feet when she got home from work until she relaxed. She would often comment things like "my feet are so sweaty or Peww I can't stand that smell".I told her after a few massages that I am turned on by her feet smell and I love her feet. Her feet were size 7's and her toes were slender and usually painted metallic purple and other colors at the same time. She would ask me if they looked like Skittles and I said yeah they do but I bet they don't taste like them! As time went on she was very comfortable with my fetish and would get home from 10 or 12 hour shifts and have me massage and lick her nasty feet clean. She was cool too because she would say I didn't bring you any food home but you can eat what's beween my toes. When she wore nylons they always stuck to the bottom of her feet and were soaking wet of sweat and vinegar. She would sit on our recliner and extend it out for me to service her feet. She always had me pull off her flats and sniff them before I could get to her feet. My favorite times were in the summer months when she wore her flats barefooted inside. She would sit at the kitchen table and I would lay under her chair exposing only my face and she would pry those putrid flats off her feet using my head. She would immediately wipe her slimey and gross soles on my face and spread her long toes and tell me to sniff. She would be reading a magazine or smoking a cigarette and tell me to clean her nasty fucking feet. If I wasn't licking good enough she would slap me with her feet and say lick better and clean between my toes. This went on for a few months until we grew apart and she stated she wanted to go back to her hometown and move back with her mom. I helped her pack her things and her mom came over to pick them up. Her mom was 49 with med blonde hair about 5ft6 and 150 pounds. She wasn't pretty but definitely not ugly.We worked all day packing and loading Michelle's things in the U-haul. Her mom kept saying lets hurry up my feet are killing me and I want to get these shoes off. Her mom was wearing fake white keds without socks and Michelle was wearing old running shoes without socks. It was getting dark and late so I invited them both to stay at the apt and have dinner and leave the next day. They agreed it was late and a hotel would be too expensive so they stayed over. Michelle and her mom sat on the couch and that's when Michelle's mom said Ryan do you mind if take off my shoes. I said jokingly only if they don't smell. Michelle said her feet are way worse smelling than mine but don't worry mom Ryan likes stinky feet. I got a little embarrassed but shrugged it off. Her mom said does he have a foot fetish or something? Michelle said oh yeah! She said Ryan rub my mom's feet for her. Her mom said no mine are to grimey and stinky right now. Michelle laughed and said mom do you want to see something gross? She said Ryan lay down on the floor were going to give you a going away present. I called her bluff and took the kitchen chair and layed down on the rug with the chair straddling my body. Michelle sat down and took off her shoes and placed her feet on my face and told me to lick them. I was humiliated but did what she said. Her mom said oh my gosh and I know how bad your feet can be Michelle!I sniffed and licked them for 4or5 minutes and Michelle said so can he massage your feet now? Her mom said sure he can rub them but do you mind if he licks my feet first cuz that looks like fun. Michelle stood up and her mom sat down and said I don't think I can do this. Michelle told her mom to close her eyes and just enjoy how it feels. She said what the hell and took off her fake Keds and planted her incredibly rank and cheesy barefeet on my face. She pulled them off right away and said it tickled but put them right back and began to wipe my face like a welcome mat. Her feet smelled very strong of corn chips and were rough on the heel area. It didn't take long for the shyness to wear off because she was spreading her toes and telling me to lick em! There were little black pieces of build up and who knows what on her feet. She asked Michelle if I did this for her alot and Michelle said yes mom everyday after work. Her mom said this is very relaxing and I don't even care anymore that my feet were stinky.They talked to each other like I wasn't even there. After about 15 minutes under her mom's feet she got up and layed on the couch. She didn't even say thank you. We all went to bed and in the morning nothing was mentioned of the feet episode and they drove back home. Michelle would call me from time to time and tell me stories about her stinky feet while I jacked off to our fun memories. I moved out of state and lost contact with Michelle but still think about her and her moms disgustingly cheesy feet.

stocktons fines
28-12-2011, 02:26 AM
Another one rides the bus

It was a very hot day in July and my car overheated coming home from work. I pushed it to a gas station about a block down the road. This happened in 1988 B.C. ( before cellphones) so I couldn't call anyone to pick me up and I only had a couple of dollars to get home. I bought a gallon of water and walked to the bus stop to catch a ride home. There was a lady at the stop waiting for the bus and I asked her some small talk questions and told her how I broke down. She said yeah this heat is rough on cars. I noticed she was wearing spandex and high heel pumps without nylons so I said are you just getting off work? She said no I wish. I was walking around all day putting in job applications. I said in those shoes you were walking all day I bet your feet are killing you. She said Hell yes they are! She was about 5'5 with light brown hair and a fairly pretty face. I told her my name was Ryan and she said Hi my names Kelly.
The bus finally arrived and there was about 9 people sitting near the front so I said do you want sit with me in the back? She agreed and we went to the back and sat on the big bench seat. She asked me if I minded if she could take off her shoes and I laughed and said if you only knew! She smiled and said if I only knew what? I told her nevermind you'll think I am a freak and move seats or something. She said now you have to tell me! I said o.k. and told her I have a foot fetish. She said you won't after I take off my shoes because my feet are lethal right now. I said you don't understand that's how I love girl's feet. She laughed and put her pumps in my lap and said well then you do the honors. I pulled off the first one that seemed to be vacuum packed on her foot and she said ahh do the the other one now. I pulled it off and I could feel the heat from her feet. She said do you want to rub them or something? I said more like lick them or something. She said go for it my feet could use some T.L.C. I layed my head down on the seat by her feet and stuck my nose in between her toes and smelled. Her feet were really sweaty and smelly and she said what are you waiting for ? I said I can't believe this is happening to me. Her feet were size 9.5 and she had orange toenail polish. There were little bits and pieces of toejam between her toes too. I started to lick the bottoms of her feet and she said no clean my sweaty toes first. I licked and sucked her toes for about 10 minutes and had the biggest erection of my life. Her feet stunk so bad and I loved it. She said a couple different times that i must really love feet to be licking hers. I asked her how long she had those pumps and she told me they were very old and that she borrowed them from her mom. I said your mom's feet must stink too and she laughed and said if you only knew. She put her feet in my face and I sniffed them the entire bus ride home. We were approaching her stop and I said can I call you sometime? She said that her husband would not appreiciate that. I said hey you never said you were married. She said well you didn't ask. She said that was definitely an interesting busride and wished me luck with my car. I said yeah it was fun and I thanked her for letting me clean her sweaty feet.