PDA

View Full Version : Should be a Christmas tradition!

ROYALS22262
23-12-2011, 01:24 PM
Do you know how they have corsages, flowers that are worn on girl's wrists held in place by a band of some sort, for major events like graduations and big birthdays. Well, Nancy got the idea that you could have little corsages for girls feet! Last Christmas she made a Mistle-toe corsage that she wore over each big toe. You could see her sexy red toenails, and right below them on the base of each big toe, was fittingly, a little mistle-toe. There was a little soft thin band underneath it, around the toe to hold it in place. She walked around barefoot, showing off her gorgeous red pedicure, with the pretty little mistle-toe flower displayed. It looked very cute and pretty, and brought more attention to her sexy toes! The best was, she wanted a kiss UNDER the MISTLE-TOE, so guys would bend down and kiss her feet, on top of her foot, and on her soles! KISSING UNDER THE MISTLE-TOE! The best is....many of these guys, and me....did this right in front of our wives, dates, and girlfriends, and in front of everybody! I of course did it a few times, in public, and in private! A nice tradition. This hopefully catches on! Make your wives and girlfriends little MISTLE-TOE toe rings, corsages for their feet, and then KISS AWAY! This can be a sexy NEW TREND!!!! Instead of giving cards to girls like at Valentines day, give them foot flowers to display! HOT!!!!

Blackscorpio
23-12-2011, 01:30 PM
This is such a genius idea, I love it!
Nancy Is truly a legend

sniffguy
23-12-2011, 09:19 PM
i'd give her my nose and cock :swoon:

ROYALS22262
24-12-2011, 03:25 AM
Nancy loves to be complimented almost as much as she loves to be completely worshipped! Thanks for the very nice replies, and comments!