PDA

View Full Version : Friends smelly flats

footlover466
19-12-2011, 08:27 AM
Hello I just thought I would share what happened to me last weekend with some people. So I have a friend whose name is Lauren she's about 5"6 in height with short black hair and a thick scottish accent. We have been friends for many years Well last weekend she invited me out to a movie I of course said sure, when I arrived at the theatre I saw she was wearing rather old black flats with tight black nylons. I of course was turned on she knows I have a foot fetish and of course saw me staring at her feet after a semi hard punch on the shoulder and a mean look I stopped staring... At least until we were seated the entire movie I couldn't stop looking at those flats with a raging hard on. I'll skip ahead and say the movie ended she asked if I wanted to stay at her house for awhile I agreed and we took a nice walk to her house. When we arrived she said that she needed to put on more comfortable cloths kicked off her flats at the door and ran upstairs. I heard her door open and shut and I knew my time had come for what I wanted I grabbed one of her still warm flats and buried my nose in it sniffing deeply. I didn't expect it to have much of a scent but god did it... It smelled like litteral garbage and sweat it was amazing iv never been so horny in all my life. I gently licked the inside and it was a tad salty from her sweat but tasted like nothing iv ever had before sadly as quickly as it began she came back downstairs I threw down her flat and she was absoulutly none the wiser to the near orgasm I had from her flats. This story Is 100% true I just thought it would be great to share.

popcorn
20-12-2011, 05:42 AM
Great experience. I love smelly flats! Happy Holidays!!

wsnbb
20-12-2011, 11:19 AM
Hope she indulged you one day... thanks for sharing!

toeluvr
22-12-2011, 08:28 AM
Nice.... Lucky guy smelling flats just after a girl has taken them off is the best.

toejamboy
22-12-2011, 06:02 PM
I like leather flipflops with deep imprinted toe prints they taste better and smell soo good !...: ) TJB.

zeyjey
06-11-2014, 09:14 AM
Why not ask if you could kiss her foot if you're already at her house?

footlover1
06-11-2014, 05:18 PM
Immediate smelling always the best.

RobertTelles
07-11-2014, 12:17 PM
Lucky you man!