PDA

View Full Version : More foot lovers than we thought?

toes
19-12-2011, 04:21 AM
It's amazing sometimes how you think there aren't that many people into feet, but here just today I overheard a "friend" (not really a friend) in a comment with his girlfriend. We we at a little get together, and all I hear is "you usually kiss my toes" with the reply being "not when you've been running around in flip flops". The reply was enough to confirm what I heard in the first quote. But then later a guy whom I've suspected of having a ff (I've seen him rubbing the gf's feet etc.) heard one of the girls talk about the tiny toe space on one of their shoes, and he said "I want to see your tiny toes!" He said it in a excited way, which is totally in character, but still just another example. There was another time where the 2nd guy was talking about an idea for a shoe shining business where he would find customers and do a pick up/delivery shoe shining service. The whole time all I can think is "yeah, he just wants all the time in the world to sniff some random woman's shoes".

My point? That foot fetishists are everywhere; it's just most are too afraid to admit it. Heck we're pretty much all pervs in this world, just in different ways.

Oh and btw, I've seen the girl's feet who mentioned getting her toes kissed, and they are flipping fantastic.

Kharth
19-12-2011, 05:45 AM
I've had three girl-friends (read not girlfriends) tell me they've had boyfriends with foot fetishes. And one out of the three mentioned was telling me because she used to think it was so weird, but after experiencing it herself realized it's hardly anything at all really. She apologized for ever making a big deal out of it with me.

...shame it wasn't with me. She had/has some sexy ones.

ROYALS22262
19-12-2011, 02:26 PM
I believe that one out of every four guys ( 25% ) has a foot fetish, or foot interest, or foot partialism. So many feel ashamed, insecure, stupid, embarrassed to reveal it, mention it or admit it. It is the way society conditions us. Just look at all the foot boards, foot sites, and you can see how many guys love this stuff, and they can hide behind their computers and be their true selves. I wish more had the guts, and balls, to be honest, and be who they are. Not worry about being teased, and just laugh it off, and go have some foot fun. Girls are wired differently. My experience tells me, shows me, that 1 out of every 6 girls, will gladly and very willingly please someone with her feet, with guys or other girls, thinks it is no big deal, enjoys the attention and the complete feel and sensations of foot play. She is a pleaser as much as she is open to new things, and possible kinks, and she may have a foot fetish too. That is roughly 16 out of every hundred girls. Of the remaining 84 girls out of the original 100, you could convert 25% OF THOSE OVER TIME, GRADUALLY, and they will tolerate it to make you happy. That is another 20 girls or so. That means, my life experience with this stuff, over 35 years of it, that ONE THIRD of all women, roughly my formula of the 16 + 20 = 36/100 (the approximate 36 out of 100) will engage in foot play, foot love. The other 2/3 of women think feet are ugly, disgusting, hate them, don't want their feet touched, kissed, licked, nothing! It is not you, it is who they are. They are not flexible at all. They ARE NOT FOR YOU! SO....FOOT FETISHESISTS.......there ARE WOMEN out there for you, you have to look for them. IF you find a JEWEL, that girl in the 15-16% area, you have your PRIZE! If not, keep on trying, don't feel ashamed, and you will find your girl too, it takes time and effort!

Kharth
19-12-2011, 05:50 PM
On a first date I commented that the girl's feet were cute.

My feet? What...you don't have a foot fetish do you?

...yes...

I was then yelled at that I was a rapist, a pervert and a pedophile.

I told her to get the fuck out of my truck you dumb slut.

Memories.

Flonne
19-12-2011, 06:25 PM
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/books/you_re_not_as_kinky_as_you_think_PLXiPzN4aUnTjKK1a smWMK

Foot fetishes aren’t a deviance; men are evolutionarily wired to look for small feet, which are a sign of high estrogen production, which itself is a sign of fertility.

Sorry, lovers of big feet, you're still perverted deviants. ;)

sacurason
17-01-2012, 12:54 AM
I definitely believe that there are many more fetishists out there then we will admit. My girlfriend dated two guys before me, and found out later that both had foot fetishes. In addition, I notice a lot of guys looking at feet, more then you would think. Heck, women intentionally try to make their feet pretty. Toenail polish, sandals, and heels are only a few of the ways that women attempt(perhaps subconsciously) to attract men to their feet.