PDA

View Full Version : Hot blonde at work.... dare I try?

Djinn
13-12-2011, 08:08 PM
Hey Ladies and Gents! How are you all doing? Hopefully great in your foot sniffing lives. :)

Curious what you all think... I have a situation at work that I'm considering trying something and need your advice.

Right now I work at a car dealership, and there's this certain hot girl, blonde as the title says, very sexy body, legs, feet and all, full package really! She works at the service desk where they constantly help customers coming in or leaving from appointments and such. Almost every single time I go by there for some car keys I always see her wearing those open back croc shoes, or at the very least some nice revealing flip-flops showing off her very sexy feet! I try not to stare too long to be noticed but it's hard not to, she often has her soles showing quite openly or dangling said footwear from her feet every single day.

Her first name is Sarah, she's pretty tall, very pretty even in the face, a bit on the bossy/loud side from what I can tell and has either blonde or bleached blonde hair normally. Her feet look to be a good size, perhaps a 9 or 10 (US) in women's too, and when they're bare in flip-flops she ALWAYS has her toes painted, seems to change the colours maybe weekly. She also always comes to work in these cute white and orange sneakers which I've found by the reception desk.

Now here's my real big question... do you all think I should take a risk, perhaps write a note to her indicating she has very sexy feet, or even that there's perhaps a modeling opportunity for her to make some extra cash, that kinda thing? And maybe put it inside her shoe one day with merely an e-mail address to contact? There's no way I'm putting my real name or any way to link back to me in the note just in case someone else finds it or she shows them too. I just wonder if I should even try and see if she'll respond. Keep in mind I have a girlfriend who is okay with me giving foot rubs and such as long as I'm not kissing some other girl, but I'd also have to photograph her feet or perhaps have some "foot fun" at some other location, no way would it happen at home. (Live with my gf and her mom right now)

What do you all think? Would it be dumb to try? Or does this sound even feasible to have a chance at her sexy feet if anything just to admire and snap pics of? Think it could backfire because I'm at the same workplace? Or any ideas that might make it less of a creepy sounding proposal to her? I merely want to at LEAST get some pics of her feet up close, foot play would be a nice option as in smelling/worship etc. but I don't want to scare her off or make things too awkward either. Hmmmm.... dilemmas dilemmas... :cool:

P.S.
Oh and I almost forgot, I took a couple pics candidly of her legs and tried to get her feet too but it's not the best quality... yay or nay to sharing? To me it should be nice and clear but let me know.

wringer
13-12-2011, 08:30 PM
No, it's a terrible idea, stop thinking about it. She'll be creeped out by finding a note tucked into her shoe (how would you even get it in there?!) and what if she does respond to the email address (unlikely as that is) what did you think you'd do next? It's a really lousy idea. Just forget about it.

Djinn
13-12-2011, 10:15 PM
Yeah I suppose so hm... I'd be able to put the note in her shoe easy because it's by where the water cooler fridge is kept but yeah.... probably not a good plan though I guess I can dream. *sigh*

timtim
13-12-2011, 11:44 PM
Yeah. Pretty fat chance of this happening. The only way to limit the creepiness is just to flat ask her face to face. The outcome will probably be the same. With her saying no thanks, and being uncomfortable with you for the forseeable future, but less creepy than a note in a shoe.

relic583
14-12-2011, 03:53 AM
Dipping one's pen in the company ink is a dodgy maneuver, even when you're not intending to use that figure of speech in its most suggestive way. Especially involving something that (at least in my neck of the woods) is still considered a fairly taboo and borderline perverse attraction.

The only safe method that came to mind was if your girlfriend initiated the proposal you speak of, but the workplace environment can be a mine field for sensual interactions. However, another woman could lessen the farfetched impact of the whole thing.

Also, if this girl is bossy/demanding, chances are that she may turn out to be a manipulator, and the possibility of her using this against you in the future could be relatively high (i.e. blackmailing you in the future).

Best thing is to leave it to the imagination. Sometimes one's appetite leads them to find even the worst poisons delicious.

Djinn
14-12-2011, 05:14 AM
Yeah, well thanks for the advice all... really wish it could realistically work out but seems not very likely. Actually the only way I could see it happening right now is not revealing my true identity at first, perhaps offering some cash through online transfers and e-mail alone. The only possibility is to probably let her warm to me through said interactions and she'd perhaps send pics taken from her own means. Who knows... through time she may want to know her "buyer" a little better. That again is unlikely though and I'm sure you guys are quite right. *extra big sigh* Haha!

Hawthorn
14-12-2011, 05:20 AM
This is a horrible idea. If you want to do any foot stuff with her you must first become a close friend .. if you can't get her to be your friend then she is not going to be comfortable enough to talk about her feet. BTW this is exactly what sexual harassment laws were designed for.

Take it from me .. I have NO shyness about my sock fetish .. I don't hide it but I don't try to be sneaky about it either. I try to make friends with every woman I work with and know .. when we are comfortable I let the sock thing slip out .. if they are not immediately interested (What does "like socks too much" mean ) then I never talk about it again ..

1 in 5 like to tease me about it. Whats really cool is when girls hear about it from someone else and ask me about it. But the KEY is not to be a creep, sneaky, underhanded or ashamed. Just be yourself (unless you are a weirdo .. then be someone else)

shoesaddict
17-12-2011, 02:19 PM
It's almost Christmas, so you could offer her nice shoes to replace her ugly crocs ;)