PDA

View Full Version : I had found this and had to post it on the board !...

toejamboy
08-12-2011, 01:02 AM
Hi there all , TJB, here , I found two stories of foot fetish that intrigued me somewhat...but here they are.

The second one was the best one !..

found on yahoo....My daughter has a foot fetish what should I do?
Hello, my oldest daughter is 12 years old (turning 13 soon) I just found out that she has a foot fetish. Yesterday my brother, his wife and my nephew (who is 15) came over our house for dinner, after we ate I went upstairs checking to see what my daughter and nephew were doing. I opened the door to my daughters bedroom and I saw her sucking on his toes and licking his soles I took her out of the room and asked her why she was sucking on his toes she told me that she gets aroused by doing that. Later that evening I talked to my nephew I asked him if she did anything else other than this he said that before she worshipped his feet she gave him a foot massage and caressed his feet he also said that he liked it. This morning before my daughter came downstairs to eat breakfast I walked into her room and caught her looking at videos of male feet on youtube. I told her that she is too young to get aroused and shouldn't be watching stuff like this yet at her age. This afternoon she invited one of her friends from school over our house and then about 10 minutes later I see her massaging his feet. She keeps doing these things after I told her not to. She has never been like this before. Can someone please help me? What should I do about this?

2 years ago

found on ehelp ......13 Yr. Old Son May Have Foot/Shoe Fetish
I have been wondering for awhile if my teenage son maybe has a foot and shoe fetish. I had noticed not to long ago that my shoes in the closet didn't look as neat as I usually keep them organized. A couple of days ago I came home from work early and when I got to my room I saw my son laying across my bed with a pair of my high heelsup to his face and he was smelling the inside of the shoe as he was rubbing himself. Instead of getting all freaked out I slowly and quietly retreated so he wouldn't know I had seen him and I wanted to think about the best way to approach this. Now I'm sure some of you are thinking I was too calm for such a strange sight. When I was in college I dated a guy who had a shoe and foot fetish and once I got over the initial surprise and shock of such a weird attraction I learned it is a pretty common and harmless fetish. My boyfriend loved to sniff my shoes and I learned that particular odors/scents from the opposite sex are normal attractants of humans and most of us haven't realy explored this to know what scents may turn us on. So, I guess my question is how do I approach my son and encourage him to talk about something he may believe is too weird to talk about? Also, being I have no problems with him having this fetish, do I encourage him to sniff my shoes and what ever else he is doing? I have always had a very open relationship with my son being a single mom and being I accept his fetish, what can I say to let him know his attraction to girls and womens shoes and feet is normal for him but warn him about sharing too much about his fetish so as to not scare any of his friends and any girls his age? Thanks in advance for any "words of wisdom" any of you may be able to provide.

undrft1
08-12-2011, 04:13 AM
good stories

Aunt Mary
26-06-2015, 12:01 AM
I've found my nephew masturbating with my shoes too. I even found him
passed out with his face buried in my beels a couple of times.

Boots
23-08-2015, 11:03 AM

Aunt Mary
18-09-2016, 03:12 AM
My nephew keeps offering to massage my feet. I've fallen asleep and woke up to him smelling them a few times. I tried to nip it in the but by tying him up and forcing to smell them for ages on a hot day but he loved it. I've decided to give up because his massages feel so good

ergleburgle
18-09-2016, 12:30 PM
We have in our midst either a troll or a galaxy-sized imbecile.

Blueflame
18-09-2016, 01:48 PM
For what it's worth, whether or not the stories are true, they actually are posted on the interwebs as I have came across them before

ergleburgle
18-09-2016, 01:59 PM
I don't doubt that the stories are true; it's the follow-up comments - "my nephew sexually assaults me while I sleep; I encouraged his behaviour thinking that would stop him, but it didn't and now I don't mind him doing it because it feels good" - to my knowledge, nobody here was born yesterday...

ergleburgle
18-09-2016, 01:59 PM
I don't doubt that the stories are true; it's the follow-up comments - "my nephew sexually assaults me while I sleep; I encouraged his behaviour thinking that would stop him, but it didn't and now I don't mind him doing it because it feels good" - to my knowledge, nobody here was born yesterday...

SuperBroly
18-09-2016, 05:34 PM
Yeah...I'm no farmer, and I haven't been around a lot of bulls, but something here smells funny...

tiswell
23-09-2016, 06:39 PM
It's a nice thought though. We could all use an Aunt Mary....

sniffguy
24-09-2016, 08:41 PM
:troll: alert