PDA

View Full Version : Grocery Workers feet part 2

popcorn
21-11-2011, 09:24 AM
Paula sat at the table across from me and slipped her feet out of her shoes and I gently grabbed them and rubbed them fairly hard and tried to to get her to relax. She immediately said that it felt amazing! I had her feet in my hands and was so excited! Too excited I guess because she noticed my cock getting hard with her feet in my lap. She smiled and said do you like feet or something? I was stoned and just admitted that not only do I like feet but I loved her stinky feet. She said my feet don't stink too bad! Do they? She put her toes to her nose and sniffed. She said oh my God! They are nasty right now! I couldn't hold back and buried my nose right between her toes. They were sticky and clammy. They had a very strong smell and were slightly dirty on her heels and the balls of her feet. She laughed at me and said that was different! I kept on rubbing her sweaty barefeet for the remainder of break and asked if I could do it again for her on another break someday. She said hell yes! Anytime! She clocked in and went back to work while I went to the restroom smelling my fingers and well....you know.

RobertTelles
22-11-2011, 06:37 AM
Wauw nice experience man!

Did you smelled her feet more often? I love to her more about het stinky feet.

ROYALS22262
22-11-2011, 01:14 PM
Great story, I really enjoyed that. Any other experiences with her at all? I would love to hear more about her and her stinky sexy feet! THANKS!

collegestar231
29-11-2011, 05:22 AM
Interesting.

carnaj
30-11-2011, 10:52 PM
Good story. Wish there was more detail, but that's just me.

I work in the Grocery Industry (Real Life) and have to say this is the best time of year. Weather is getting cold and the Fashion Trends again this year lean towards boots. 3 out of 5 women coming into the store i work have on a pair of boots and it drives me wild. There are many times that I have been on my knees and stocking the lower shelves when a woman will step right up on me without a clue, her boots just inches away as I work and she ignores me. There have been many times that I simply have to stop working and stare at the boots, wishing I could simply bow down and kiss them, lick them, smell them...

One benefit of an otherwise thankless job.

carnaj

huntstryk
15-12-2011, 01:29 AM
Great story!