PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Success!

Flonne
17-11-2011, 04:10 AM
First, the ad I used; I placed this in the talent gigs section and a similar ad in the ETC jobs section. Both were eventually deleted, but not before I got responses:

Women: Looking for stinky, sweaty feet to $niff

Want to make some quick money without actually doing any work? This is what I would like to hire you for:

You've just finished with a long day at work or a long exercise session at the gym. We get together at your place. You sit down at your computer to surf the Internet, or sit down and watch TV or a movie or something. I get down on the floor and you remove your footwear and use my face as your footstool while I smell your stinky feet. I'll even give you a long, relaxing foot massage while I do so!

No sex, just what I detailed above. I merely desire to smell your feet for an hour. No work is necessary on your part and you get an awesome foot massage out of the deal.

Email w/picture if you're interested. I promise you I'm not insane or a creep, I just have a foot fetish.

ROYALS22262
17-11-2011, 04:24 AM
AWESOME DUDE! Please share with us the responses, what the girls looked like, and what you got to do and experience! I would love to hear about every amazing detail! Share your success, let us get excited with you! THANKS!!!!

Flonne
17-11-2011, 04:25 AM
Now for the good stuff:

Neither of us could host, so we agreed to do this in the back of her SUV in a public parking lot.

We met with a smile, greeting, and a handshake. She wasn't drop dead gorgeous or anything, but she was cute enough.

She was wearing 4 year-old, heavily-worn black Converse Chuck Taylors. It's been YEARS since I've sniffed a shoe and literally jumped back in shock from the smell, but that's what happened. My God... they were brutal, in a good way. It probably helped that she was wearing socks she's used about 10 times for bowling without washing... and that she wore those socks to work today as well as for hiking in the Converses afterwards.

I lay down on my back in the back of her SUV and she sat upright next to me, against the back of the SUV, feet by my head. When she plastered her socked feet on my face, they were wet with sweat, and smelling strongly of feet and those absurdly strong Chucks of hers. She pressed down real hard on my face with her socked feet and just rubbed all that sweat into my face and nose for about 20 minutes.

At this point I asked her two questions, and told her it'd be totally cool if she said no to either one: can I lick your feet, and can I touch myself? She said sure to both with zero hesitation, and remarked that it was awesome of me to ask and that most guys wouldn't. After that I took off her socks. Cute toes! Smelly as hell, too. Cold and clammy from sweat at first... until I took my jacket and wrapped it around my face and her feet. I lay there for about 10 minutes like that while her feet quickly became rather hot and sweaty, sliding around my face with ease due to the sweat as she moved her feet. My jacket provided me with a nice warm, sweaty little stink cocoon to enjoy. After 10 minutes of that or so I couldn't take it any more. She handed me a towel and I did my business and shot a huge, satisfying load into the towel, which was covering my junk in case anyone looked in the car.

I then sucked her toes and licked her feet clean while recovering from my refractory period. I looked at my watch while doing this, and she said, "oh don't worry about that, it doesn't have to just be an hour." I guess she was enjoying it, since we ended up going 90 minutes while I only paid for 60.

Her soles were salty as fuck, especially on the arches. Her arches seemed to have this immense salt buildup that wouldn't go away after licking it 100 times. Wonderful.

Her feet were so stinky they still smelled after I licked them clean! I took advantage of this at the end of the session and blew another load while smelling her toes, this time while holding her stinky Converse immediately over her toes for extra stink, because my GOD I really cannot describe in words how powerful those Converse were.

All in all this was fucking awesome, and at least half, if not less, the price of a professional dominatrix, or an hour's worth of sessions at a foot party.

Moral of the story: Craigslist might delete your posts if you try this, but you might just get legitimate responses before they do!

ROYALS22262
17-11-2011, 04:31 AM
WOW! Great story, awesome details, and her feet are so sexy looking! Will you see her again? Those feet look and sound so worth it! Could you describe how she looked, height, weight, hair color, eye color, aprox age and shoe size? THANKS!

Flonne
17-11-2011, 04:35 AM
Um, maybe 5'7", average body, blonde, didn't notice the eye color, early to mid 20's, size 10.

She did say she'd be willing to do it again in the future. I might see her again a few months from now, dunno. I normally don't have trouble getting girlfriends, but right now I'm just absolutely fucking fed up with the dating scene and don't even want to try for a while, I had some cash to blow and a hankering for some stinky feet.

If I can't convince myself to go dating again in the next few months I might email this girl again. She was very nice, accommodating, and had the stinkiest fucking Converse I've ever sniffed.

Flonne
17-11-2011, 04:49 AM
Reposting edited pic because I'm paranoid haha. Also, she let me keep the socks, fuck year. I know what I'll be fapping to before bed tonight.

ROYALS22262
17-11-2011, 05:01 AM
THANKS! That is one of the very best stories that I have ever seen here! I LOVE TRUE EXPERIENCES like that! I hope to see more from you in the near future!

footsmeller
17-11-2011, 06:24 AM
Wow, how much did you have to pay her? $100? It was good that her feet were really stinky though. It would suck if you met up with her and they weren't.

Flonne
17-11-2011, 06:29 AM
Oh, didn't mention the pay. Yeah, $100 for 90 (originally planed on 60) minutes, which is like, 1/3 the cost of a pro dominatrix.

I didn't pay her until we were done either. Had they not smelled I would have given her 20 bucks for showing up and left.

iFeet
19-11-2011, 12:06 AM
Amazing experience. Thanks for sharing

Djinn
23-11-2011, 10:18 PM
Dang you're lucky! All my ads seem to get deleted too early or something, can never find them shortly after posting lately.

mark
23-11-2011, 11:58 PM
Damn Flonne, her toes look really sexy. Where is this woman from.........hell, I would call her in a minute. Please tell me she's from somewhere near the Washington, DC area

popcorn
07-02-2012, 02:21 PM
I can't believe I missed this story til now. Sound incredible! Love the stink cocoon!!

Allstarconverse1983
17-01-2015, 09:22 PM
i know this thread is really old but i'm a new member and I got inspired by it and recently posted an ad on craigslist. The amount of legit replies i got was overwhelming. I ended up having to choose from let's say 25 candidates. I settled for two (separately, although one was open to having her friend join which i will be doing soon) and had the most amazing experiences ever! I ended up meeting both of them another time. I had to pay them of course.

The best thing was that one of the ones i met has done many foot fetish videos before. She was featured on dreamgirls in socks a few times, which is one of my favorite websites because it is based in Montreal, where i'm from. What are the odds!!! She really got those feet smelly for me :)

The second one had the sexiest feet I have ever seen in my life. Tall (5'9) beautiful girl with curly hair and nice big 9-9.5, perfect toes and arches. Her feet were so stinky and although it was her first time, she was a natural. She did a lot of research on this and was almost like a pro-domme. She completely dominated me with her feet, socks and shoes. It anyone is interested in knowing more, let me know. I have pictures of all the experiences and can give advice on how to properly write an ad that will attract you interest from potential girls.

RobertTelles
19-01-2015, 11:57 AM
Damn you're so lucky! Thanks for sharing!

Allstarconverse1983
19-01-2015, 12:03 PM
Not sure if it's OK but I posted more detail on this in another thread. 'Amazing Craigslist experiences'

Allstarconverse1983
30-01-2015, 02:21 AM
I think we'd all love to hear if you've had any more experiences Flonne!

Allstarconverse1983
30-01-2015, 02:22 AM
You inspired me and I am was lucky to have some amazing experiences myself. So I owe you a big thank you

terrorized
30-01-2015, 06:23 AM
wow. ive tried and never had success. always flagged and removed. AND im in montreal. you should pm me id like to hear your tips!

Allstarconverse1983
30-01-2015, 11:47 AM
Well first of all, if you are in Montreal then I have very good news for you. One of the girls I met told me that she "wouldn't mind taking on another client, as long as they are like me, clean cut, sweet and no naked stuff". Her words. I love how she used the word client even though this was her first time, and we've only done it a couple of times. Anyway, I can tell you that she was great. Beautiful, tall, nice body and had an amazing personality. She was confident, relaxed and very funny. She had big feet, I think size 9 or 9.5 and they are beautiful, to me anyways. And she knows how to get them stinky. I was in the metro after our session and I could still smell her feet, and i:'m sure everyone around could too! Anyway, you can check out the pictures and more details on my thread, 'amazing Craigslist experiences'. If you are interested, I'd be more than happy to get you in contact with her.

terrorized
05-02-2015, 07:52 PM
!!!! sent you another PM

Allstarconverse1983
05-02-2015, 08:15 PM
Alright then. Sounds good