PDA

View Full Version : First Date

labrat2
30-10-2011, 04:52 PM
This occurred yesterday on a first date with a woman I met on a dating site

I have been chatting online and via telephone with a woman from a dating site over the last week and a half. When I first contacted her, I didn't really think she would even respond back but she did to my surprise. I have always been upfront with women that I meet in reference to my footfetish just in case they are weirded out and not interested. I told Molly about my fetish and she seemed totally floored that there are men who like feet. She inquired, what would I do with hers and should they be clean, dirty, shoes or no shoes. Etc... Back to the date, I arrived at her house at approximately noon,she answered the door and my jaw hit the floor. She was gorgeous! 5"6, 120LBS, 36DD chest, Long Sandy Blonde hair and wearing a pair of Tan high heeled strappy sandals. Bright Pink nail polish! My favorite. I entered her house and was greeted with a big hug and a huge beautiful smile. Molly immediately asked if I checked out her feet and I replied yes. She didn't even notice me looking. Now we leave the house to go out to eat. While driving, Molly asks what I thought of her feet and lifter her foot and rotating her ankle to show off her pretty Pink toes. Needless to say, I had a difficult time driving. She just laughed.

We arrive at the restaurant and we are seated directly accross from each other. Molly then asks in a loud voice "What would you like to do to my feet?" I was totally embarassed and she just laughed and acted like it didn't happen. The rest of the meal went fine with conversation and really no further footplay.

Molly and I enter the vehicle and proceed to return to her home and while driving, she asks me for a favor. I'm like, What do you need. She replies, I would like you to touch my feet when we get back to her house. I'm totally flustered and ask why. Molly comments that she wants to see what happens with me. we arrive at Molly's house and upon entering, she immediately removes her sandals and sticks her right foot out towards me and says please touch my feet. I am so on this now, I kneel down in front of her and begin massaging her foot. Molly asks what happens next and what is my favorite thing to do.

I grab her by the hand and tell her to lay down on the couch and place her feet in my lap while she stares at me with a grin from ear to ear. I pick up her right foot and begin massaging her foot and lifted it to my face. I then begin running my tongue between her toes and kissing her toes. Molly is like, Oh, my feet are sweaty and I have been walking around in those sandals all afternoon. They were soooo soft, moist but didn't have any smell at all. Oh, well. I pick up her other foot and repeat the process. Molly then taps her foot onto my lap and says, "I can see you really enjoy this and this is so cool". we are now running out of time due to her having plans with a female friend of hers already planned. Molly then stands in front of me on the couch and pushes her toes over my nose for me to kiss. I didn't hesitate.

Molly and I say our goodbye and plan on seeing each other soon. As soon as I left the house, I received two texts from Molly. The first said thank you for playing with my feet and sucking my toes! The second said oh, by the way. It really turned me on knowing how much I turned you on. WHAT A GREAT FREAKING FIRST DATE! Here's looking forward to the next.

wsnbb
31-10-2011, 08:59 AM
Jackpot! Sounds like a pretty serious keeper, here's to the next one being even more successful!

Mobius_119
31-10-2011, 10:18 PM
I have always been upfront with women that I meet in reference to my footfetish just in case they are weirded out and not interested.

Yeah I agree with this it's either a hit or miss so better to know soon then to know later but then again, if you've been with a girl long enough to really like you should this sudden thing that's new be a surprise or will she take is has holding a secret or something I don't know, but yes I'd rather be upfront.

labrat2
01-11-2011, 04:12 AM
Just a little update from the first date woman. Molly advised that she is really into me and LOVES the Footfetish. She asked if I was going to use her feet the next time we see each other. THIS IS UNREAL!

ROYALS22262
01-11-2011, 06:09 AM
FANTASTIC! I loved the story of your amazing first date, and I look foward to hearing more about the two of you! You are a very lucky guy. Please keep us posted, and continued good luck!

footlicker286
01-11-2011, 09:04 PM
great experience. maybe next time apart from only sweaty, her feet would be smelly aswell

Mikeylovesgirlsfeet
01-11-2011, 09:21 PM
Great news, except for the part where you felt embarrassed in the restaurant.

I'll follow along with you and create a story when I get there.

More news about your date would be nice. Hopefully it's long term. :o