PDA

View Full Version : No Luck at Target......

viktor
30-10-2011, 02:58 AM
Whats good yall, I've been a member for quite some time, glad to see DOSF is back!!

Well, this weekend my g/f is away in San Diego. I love her feet, but sometimes i get the urge to smell other women's feet. I saw an opportunity today while at Target.

On my way in, i noticed a group of three homeless women at the rear end of the parking of Target holding signs asking for money. Two of the women i wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole. But one chica was perfect. Thinking back on the situation now, I'm not even sure she was homeless. She was much younger, and clean. Very cute in the face where as the other two were weathered and beaten down from the outside elements. I thought to myself, " If they are still out there when i leave i will offer the youngest five bucks to let me sniff her feet"

After purchasing my goods at Target, i hurried to my car. I ensured they were still at the far end of the parking away from the public before i started in they're direction. As i approached my heart started to race as if this were my first time getting laid. Sometimes the thrill of what to come is intoxicating enough for me. Nevertheless, i finally arrived at they're corner in the parking lot. i stopped at the stop sign, rolled down my window and shouted, " Ill give you girls five bucks if the girl in the sweatshirt lets me sniff her feet!!"

The young girl smiled and said, "Who Me? Oh no, i couldn't do that!"

Next, the old weathered one then proceeded to say, " What makes you think we would do something like that??"

At this point i was somewhat annoyed to receive an ethics check from someone who hadn't brushed her teeth since the last time the McRib sandwich was back at Mc'Donalds. Needless to say i moved on. What a cute little chick, i can only imagine what her little stinkers smelled like.

Has anyone else had any bad experiences trying to sniff the public's feet?? I'd love to hear success stories as well, obviously i have no idea what I'm doing. Maybe she thought i was low balling her with five bucks????

wsnbb
30-10-2011, 07:47 AM
Shame bro! Better luck next time!

zanoah
30-10-2011, 08:00 AM
For about a week there were some hippie-homeless people living in a van at the back of the parking lot where I work, and a couple of the girls that were always walking around were pretty cute, probably aged 20-25, kind of dirty but still pretty cute. The shorter of the two had some really dirty, stinky-looking Chucks on, and I thought about going up to their van one day and offering her 50 bucks for them, or if she wanted I could just buy her a new pair of shoes at the shoe-store right around the corner. But by the day I worked up the courage to ask, they had already moved on.

Hawthorn
30-10-2011, 08:51 AM
Well socks are much easier .. Just offer them $10 for her socks. They almost always say yes.

footsmeller
30-10-2011, 07:02 PM
I had a similar experience before with a girl who called herself homeless. She told me her name was Amber and she let me smell worship and lick her feet for as long as I wanted. All I had to give her in return was one meal at Jack in the Box. I decided to give her a bottle of water as well. Unfortunately, her feet didn't taste good due to too much dirt and grime and she really did smell homeless. I guess you get what you pay for. If you want to worship the feet of some hot girl in Playboy you have to pay a lot of money.

footsmeller
30-10-2011, 07:05 PM
BTW Viktor, I have a feeling the youngest girl there was probably not homeless. Maybe all 3 were just poor but not homeless. If that young chica was really homeless she would let you for $5. Anyone really desperate will sell what they have for a tad of money. The homeless girl that I went after told me for just another $5 she would let me have sex with her. I refused though, I was afraid she was infected with AIDS.

viktor
31-10-2011, 02:49 PM
Yeah, i dont think the youngest was without home. Nevertheless, i still wanted a sniff. I wont give up, if the opportunity arises again i will jump on it. Hey have any of you guys seen the Clips4sale videos under the title CandidStinkySoles?? thats guy somehow get the hottest chicks to show theyre feet and shoes, how do you think he does it???

Flonne
31-10-2011, 11:18 PM
how do you think he does it???

A: Money
B: Courage
C: Lots of attempts

Don't be under the impression every girl he approaches ends up being filmed. I'm sure he's rejected quite a bit.

From what I can tell (could be wrong on this) he films in downtown San Francisco. Seems like he goes to an area of town with a lot of foot traffic at around 5 PM just when people are getting off of work and approaches a lot of women until one agrees to be filmed. His situation might be a bit more ideal than yours, as San Francisco is not only a large, bustling city but it's a walking city as well, so LOTS of foot traffic on the sidewalks, I'm sure the dude has hundreds of women to choose to approach or not every time he goes out filming. Also, San Francisco is an extremely liberal city, so I imagine the women there are more likely to agree to have their feet filmed for a fetish site than women in, say, Alabama.