PDA

View Full Version : Amanda Russo's Feet Made Me Whimper and Cum So Hard

Hank
29-10-2011, 09:31 PM
True story about my ex-girlfriend!

Amanda Russo, who was a cheerleader, let me smell her feet once after she cheered a football game. I pulled off her sneakers and buried my face right in the sock part covering her toes and inhaled. It smelled like heaven. Next I took her socks off and when her feet were bare I sniffed in between her toes. Her feet were extremely sweaty and smelly. Her toes smelled like salt and vinegar. My cock was quivering and I squirted a thick hot load of cum in my pants. I then did the same with her other foot, and she let me jack my cock off in her stinky socks until I came a second time.

zanoah
30-10-2011, 09:03 AM
How long were you together? Did she let you smell them other times, too?

footsmeller
30-10-2011, 08:11 PM
Awesome, any pics?

Hank
08-11-2011, 09:44 PM
How long were you together? Did she let you smell them other times, too?

We were only together for a few months, though we knew each other for a little while before then too. Unfortunately, no, her feet were EXTREMELY ticklish (in fact, the most I've ever seen anybody ticklish...which isn't my thing at all, but just pointing out for reference, and for those they may like tickling;)), so she was very funny about people even touching her feet. She got weekly pedicures, but had to go to the same woman at the salon, because she was the only one who was gentle enough with her feet that she didn't end up kicking and squealing lol. The times that she did let me rub her feet and stuff though, she had very soft soles, which she was also very particular about. It was such a tease dating such an extremely hot girl (you can probably get a pretty good visual...cheerleader, dancer, model), and being soooo close to smelling them for so long, but never being able to...and then one day, she was just down for it, and they smelled so insanely sweaty and good, it was unbelievable. After that, it was even hotter knowing this smoking hot chick that had all of the guys lusting her...had smelly smelly feet inside those sexy cheer sneakers:)