PDA

View Full Version : The Foot Odor Society

MmeKemp
30-09-2011, 04:10 AM
Imagine a pair of stinky feet.
Just close your eyes and picture it: two bare feet, big and dirty, the toes wiggling slightly, and they smell horrible. To call them “stinky” would really not be doing them justice. Hovering just over these feet is a gigantic swarm of flies. Yes, that’s right, these feet smell so bad that they actually attract flies as well as make flowers wither and die.
The owner of these feet was a fifteen year-old girl named Marguerite. She was generally considered a nerdy girl. She had curly red hair, thick glasses, and was shy. Having stinky feet didn’t help things too much.
Marguerite lived alone with her mother who had always been very supportive.
“Don’t worry, sweetheart,” she had told her, “No matter how stinky your feet are, I’ll always love you.”
But then one day Marguerite took her shoes off in the car while her mother was driving. The stench nearly knocked her mom unconscious and caused an accident. After that, Marguerite was not allowed to take her shoes off anywhere except in her room, and only if she had the door closed.
One night, Marguerite lay in bed, wide awake. She never slept well as the smell of her feet kept her up. She looked down at them and at the three groups of flies that were in the room. A small group hovered over her stinky shoes in the corner, a larger group hovered over her stinky socks on the floor, and the largest group of all hovered over her bare feet.
“P.U.,” she muttered and waved her hand in front of her nose, but it didn’t matter; she could still smell her feet. Suddenly, her mom stuck her head in the room:
“Hi, sweetheart! Hope I didn’t wake you--P.U.!” She wrinkled her nose. “Oh, uh, sorry, sweetie, I forgot your shoes were off. Anyway, I meant to tell you that you got an invitation in the mail today!”
She handed over an invitation that read: The Women With Foot Odor Society wish to cordially invited you to their fifth annual convention! Celebrate stinky feet and its place in history at this special gathering! To be held at noon on the third Saturday in April at The Maura Inn, twenty-third floor!
“Yes!” Marguerite said, “I’d love to go! Finally, a place where I’ll be accepted!”
“I’ll drive you there, sweetie,” her mom said, “And by the way, do you think I could borrow a pair of your stinky socks? They’re great for killing roaches in the kitchen!”
The next day at noon, Marguerite was dropped off at The Maura Inn, wearing her best dress. She nervously adjusted her glasses, then made her way to the twenty-third floor. As soon as she got off the elevator, she smelled dirty socks. There was no sign of any kind, but she kept sniffing as she walked down the hall. Her nose soon led her to a ballroom with the following sign: Fifth Annual Convention of The Women With Foot Odor Society. Guests must remove shoes and socks before entering.
Underneath was a small cupboard lined with rows of removed shoes and socks, all of which smelled terrible and were attracting flies. Marguerite hesitated; she had had no idea she’d have to go barefoot. With some hesitation, she took off her shoes and socks, and placed them in the cupboard. She then looked inside the ballroom to see hundreds of guests, all barefoot, and was not surprised to discover she could smell their feet.
“P.U.!” she muttered under her breath and once again, waved her hand in front of her nose a few times. She then took a breath, and stepped inside.

wsnbb
01-10-2011, 04:17 PM
Oh I do look forward to this continuing. :cool:

BryShu
16-10-2011, 06:55 AM
Me too! This sounds great.

By the way, I LOVE your videos. Girls holding their noses and saying "P.U." REALLY turn me on. Do you think you'll ever turn this one into a film?

jay26
17-10-2011, 12:12 PM
Great stuff any chance of a part 2?

smellking a
18-10-2011, 07:09 AM
Yes please part 2 :-)

gramps
20-10-2011, 04:57 PM
so do any wear stockings?

socklover
20-10-2011, 09:52 PM
If I had to guess, I'd say probably not, since it says: "...hundreds of guests, all barefoot",

I also hope for a second (and more!) part :)

MmeKemp
07-11-2011, 08:54 PM
Hey, guys, thank you all for the support. I had forgotten about this story, but now, YES, I will start work on a part 2. BryShu, thank you for the kind words about my videos. But I always tell everyone the same thing; I need donations in order to make any more videos. They're just expensive to make and I'm going through a tough time financially.

Jester6non
08-11-2011, 04:45 AM
If only we could convince a Hollywood producer to get some funding, I'm sure they'd make a profit!
Yes, I am entitled to dream on.