PDA

View Full Version : A quick Experience!

scow
11-02-2013, 05:43 AM
It has been a couple weeks since this happened but I have been wanting to post this little experience to share with you folks! A couple of weeks ago a few friends and myself went on a weekend trip and we were playing this board game where as you progress you have to do different things or try and answer questions of some sort. Anyway, during the game my card came up and I had to take either my neighbors shoe or sock and take three deep sniffs! What a great opportunity! the girl next to me immediately started laughing. She started taking off her boots and told me that I was not going to enjoy this since she hadn't taken her boots off all day! We all went out walking around town that day and spent all day together so I knew she wasn't lying. I asked her for the boot thinking she was just going to give that to me instead of her sock... oh no instead she swung her legs around and placed her feet right on my face and told me to get sniffing! I took my three sniffs and was so bummed when she put her feet back down. Luckily The smell stuck with me for quite awhile as her foot sweat basically stuck to my face. This was only a quick moment but I will definitely remember this for awhile! Her feet had a great musky smell from the socks she was wearing with the leather boots. since she just took them off they were still warm and extremely damp! What a great game!

SLUGGER
11-02-2013, 03:47 PM
What game is this???

scow
11-02-2013, 10:38 PM
The game is called quelf. Lots of fun.

Foot Toons
11-02-2013, 11:43 PM
That must have been AWESOME!!! Thanks for sharing!!

RobertTelles
14-02-2013, 12:11 PM
Wow! Lucky you!