PDA

View Full Version : At the movies tonigh

MME
08-02-2013, 03:59 AM
Xxx

ROYALS22262
08-02-2013, 05:54 AM
Love the TRUE experience. So sexy. I would have loved for you to remove the socks, and smell her fragrant sweaty, moist, bare toes too! I could have easily been the guy down the row watching, and being so jealous, and turned on too!

Key
26-03-2013, 10:24 PM
You have such a cool wife :)

kamiyl
26-03-2013, 11:20 PM
MME, the use of chemical weaponry against humans violates the Geneva Convention! You should be more careful about its use unless you want UN investigators with hazmat suits raiding your house during the night! :P

Anyway, you are quite lucky, MME. I never had the courage to confess either of my two fetishes to my girlfriend. She's somewhat conservative about our sexuality and I actually prefer to keep it vanilla. I'd rather spend time walking around, doing things she likes, doing things I like and... well, we're humans. Carnal loves exists, whether you want it or not. :rolleyes:

Azryel
31-03-2013, 12:13 PM
I'm pretty sure I've read this exact same "true experience" before. Right down to the other guy trying to sneak peaks to the paint.

clay
03-04-2013, 07:00 AM
Amazing! It is so cool to have a person to share our love of feet with. My wife wears stockings to work just for me to enjoy her sweaty, smelly feet when she gets home. Mmmmmm