PDA

View Full Version : OKCupid, Pot, and Amber's smelly feet

theoutlawz4life
02-02-2013, 10:57 PM
Here is another story for your enjoyment. It contains drug use, so if you offended by things like that. Don't read it.

Before I had ever dared to use Facebook to explore my foot fetish, I tried another avenue. OkCupid.

Now to be fair, I never thought anything would ever come of it. Girls I messages would never message back, and the ones who would message seemed a little "out there" for my taste. However as is always in my case it seems, there is always one.

Now In my profile, I never had it stated that I had a foot fetish. I just figured that if it ever came down to it. I would just tell her

Anyways, Amber was the first to reach out to me. It started as friendly banter, messaging back and fourth on the website. We soon exchanged phone numbers and the texting began.

It started as the whole awkward get to know you stuff. Eventually she brought up the subject of tattoos and she told me she had a few, including one on each foot. Jackpot, free excuse to get a foot pic.

I asked her to send me some pictures of her tattoos. In the group of photos she sent, were two pics. One of each foot with a small tattoo on each one. I was in luck. Not only was pretty cute in the face she had cute feet to boot.

I figured this was as a good as time to any to go ahead and just tell her that I had a foot fetish. I started off by telling her that she had really cute feet. She texted back "lol well thank you". Well good I thought, she seems receptive to compliments about her feet. I then text her "Those pics of your feet are my favorite" She said "Have a little foot fetish do we lol". I told her yes and then the question began

She seemed curious, wanting to know everything that I liked about feet. When I told her about my love of smelly she said something that really took me back, because I had never heard a girl say something like it

"You know, I love coming home and taking my shoes off and letting the smell waft around me. It's kind of selfish. I just love my body, and love the smells that come from my body. I love it when my feet are so smelly I can smell them when I take my shoes off"

Oh my god. I hit the mother load.

We texted back and fourth for a few more weeks before we decided that we just had to meet. She lived about two hours away from me and agreed that I could come to her and spend the weekend with her.

Leading up to the day I was to drive down there she asked me what should she wear, including her footwear options. I told her that she should wear her smelliest shoes without socks. She said "I've got the perfect pair. You won't be disappointed". At this rate I would be lucky to not get a speeding ticket getting there.

So the time came, and I arrived at her house. It was just her and a friend sitting around her room smoking pot. I was a little taken back, I wasn't aware that her friend would be there. I thought it was just going to be me and her. I didn't let that get me down though, making the best of what I thought was a bad situation I took a rip off a bong and started making conversation. As time went on we were getting along great. Laughing and carrying-on the hours past by.

At one point Amber and her friend went to the kitchen to grab some chips. When Amber came back into the room she leaned over and whispered into my ear "My feet are so sweaty" I was so wrapped up into the fact of her friend being there I didn't even take notice of her footwear. She was wearing a really beat up pair of Pumas. At one point I assume they were white, but were now a gray ashen color. Maybe this evening was going to turn out to be pretty good.

Eventually her friend said "Well I'm getting tired and I think you two need some alone time". Hot damn I thought. It's about time.

Amber walked her friend out and came back smiling slyly. She apologized for her friend being there. She said she had never met a guy off the Internet before and wanted someone there in case things got bad. "I guess she felt ok with me then" I said. "Yeah, she thought you were a pretty sweet guy" Amber said, giggling while she talked.

So I laid back on her bed and she sat down in a chair next to her bed. Then the moment came. She propped her feet encased in those shoes next to my head. "Is this what you wanted" Amber asked smiling. All I could do was nod my head in agreement. "Well take my shoes off, my feet are so sweaty". This girl really knew how to push the right buttons.

I struggled to get her shoes off they were so sweaty. Finally with a little bit of work I got them off. The smell was strong, like pungent Doritos. She laid back and sighed. "That feels great. I have had those shoes on since my 8:00am class." It was 11:00pm, that's a long time in shoes.

She seemed to really warming up to me. She also seemed to be becoming more dominant as time passed on. Ordering me to rub her feet, then to kiss her feet. And finally, telling me to open my mouth. Shoving each foot in my mouth and telling me to use my tongue. I was in heaven.

Things like this went on all weekend. We would smoke pot, I would play with her feet then we would have sex. At one point she woke me up giving me a blow job with her feet planted one my face. Wow this girl knew how to show hospitality.

Before I left she kissed me and handed me the insoles of those beat up Pumas. Told me to enjoy the smell and we parted ways. I never saw her again. She dropped off the face of the planet and I could never get in contact with her. It's a shame too, I would have loved to stick around her.

Hope you enjoyed it!

shanp1234
03-02-2013, 05:35 PM
Cool story. Wish you'd spent some time sniffing those puppies, but still a great experience. Thanks for sharing!

stocktons fines
05-02-2013, 12:55 AM
Wow, awesome experience. I am most likely gonna give one of those online dating sites a shot too. Hoping to run into some open-minded women with some hot feet.

theoutlawz4life
05-02-2013, 01:19 AM
Thanks for the replys!

Good luck Stocktons, if you look hard enough you'll find someone like that.

Irish
05-02-2013, 01:45 AM
Here is another story for your enjoyment. It contains drug use, so if you offended by things like that. Don't read it.

Before I had ever dared to use Facebook to explore my foot fetish, I tried another avenue. OkCupid.

Now to be fair, I never thought anything would ever come of it. Girls I messages would never message back, and the ones who would message seemed a little "out there" for my taste. However as is always in my case it seems, there is always one.

Now In my profile, I never had it stated that I had a foot fetish. I just figured that if it ever came down to it. I would just tell her

Anyways, Amber was the first to reach out to me. It started as friendly banter, messaging back and fourth on the website. We soon exchanged phone numbers and the texting began.

It started as the whole awkward get to know you stuff. Eventually she brought up the subject of tattoos and she told me she had a few, including one on each foot. Jackpot, free excuse to get a foot pic.

I asked her to send me some pictures of her tattoos. In the group of photos she sent, were two pics. One of each foot with a small tattoo on each one. I was in luck. Not only was pretty cute in the face she had cute feet to boot.

I figured this was as a good as time to any to go ahead and just tell her that I had a foot fetish. I started off by telling her that she had really cute feet. She texted back "lol well thank you". Well good I thought, she seems receptive to compliments about her feet. I then text her "Those pics of your feet are my favorite" She said "Have a little foot fetish do we lol". I told her yes and then the question began

She seemed curious, wanting to know everything that I liked about feet. When I told her about my love of smelly she said something that really took me back, because I had never heard a girl say something like it

"You know, I love coming home and taking my shoes off and letting the smell waft around me. It's kind of selfish. I just love my body, and love the smells that come from my body. I love it when my feet are so smelly I can smell them when I take my shoes off"

Oh my god. I hit the mother load.

We texted back and fourth for a few more weeks before we decided that we just had to meet. She lived about two hours away from me and agreed that I could come to her and spend the weekend with her.

Leading up to the day I was to drive down there she asked me what should she wear, including her footwear options. I told her that she should wear her smelliest shoes without socks. She said "I've got the perfect pair. You won't be disappointed". At this rate I would be lucky to not get a speeding ticket getting there.

So the time came, and I arrived at her house. It was just her and a friend sitting around her room smoking pot. I was a little taken back, I wasn't aware that her friend would be there. I thought it was just going to be me and her. I didn't let that get me down though, making the best of what I thought was a bad situation I took a rip off a bong and started making conversation. As time went on we were getting along great. Laughing and carrying-on the hours past by.

At one point Amber and her friend went to the kitchen to grab some chips. When Amber came back into the room she leaned over and whispered into my ear "My feet are so sweaty" I was so wrapped up into the fact of her friend being there I didn't even take notice of her footwear. She was wearing a really beat up pair of Pumas. At one point I assume they were white, but were now a gray ashen color. Maybe this evening was going to turn out to be pretty good.

Eventually her friend said "Well I'm getting tired and I think you two need some alone time". Hot damn I thought. It's about time.

Amber walked her friend out and came back smiling slyly. She apologized for her friend being there. She said she had never met a guy off the Internet before and wanted someone there in case things got bad. "I guess she felt ok with me then" I said. "Yeah, she thought you were a pretty sweet guy" Amber said, giggling while she talked.

So I laid back on her bed and she sat down in a chair next to her bed. Then the moment came. She propped her feet encased in those shoes next to my head. "Is this what you wanted" Amber asked smiling. All I could do was nod my head in agreement. "Well take my shoes off, my feet are so sweaty". This girl really knew how to push the right buttons.

I struggled to get her shoes off they were so sweaty. Finally with a little bit of work I got them off. The smell was strong, like pungent Doritos. She laid back and sighed. "That feels great. I have had those shoes on since my 8:00am class." It was 11:00pm, that's a long time in shoes.

She seemed to really warming up to me. She also seemed to be becoming more dominant as time passed on. Ordering me to rub her feet, then to kiss her feet. And finally, telling me to open my mouth. Shoving each foot in my mouth and telling me to use my tongue. I was in heaven.

Things like this went on all weekend. We would smoke pot, I would play with her feet then we would have sex. At one point she woke me up giving me a blow job with her feet planted one my face. Wow this girl knew how to show hospitality.

Before I left she kissed me and handed me the insoles of those beat up Pumas. Told me to enjoy the smell and we parted ways. I never saw her again. She dropped off the face of the planet and I could never get in contact with her. It's a shame too, I would have loved to stick around her.

Hope you enjoyed it!

Lucky SOB

She dropped off prob because you was a rebound fuck, thus she wanted to have some fun after dumping/being dumped.

beenthere
05-02-2013, 07:02 PM
Thanks for letting us in on that fab. experience!

r3l4x
06-02-2013, 03:51 AM
Heres a girl I met on okcupid. Needless to say, we did alot of foot fetish stuff. She even had me tied up underneath her computer desk, sniffing her smelly ass feet. You guys should give okcupid a try, just wait till divulging your foot fetish till your comfortable

theoutlawz4life
06-02-2013, 04:14 AM
Wow r3l4x. That girl is really cute. Awesome!