PDA

View Full Version : Real quick experience from last week.

shanp1234
28-01-2013, 08:16 AM
This semester is undoubtedly my busiest semester ever, highlighted by 3 3-hour courses each week. Anyways, my professor for my 3-hour Thursday class is truly incredible. She's pretty young, nice, and rather good looking. However, that's not what caught my attention this past Thursday. Nope, it was her clearly worn black leather pumps, which she wore bare. They made her legs look sensational, but her toe cleavage, as well as her noticeably reddened heels were driving me insane. As the hours passed by, my craving grew rapidly. Just when I thought I couldn't take it anymore, I realized class was almost over. More importantly, my bus(I take a train to get near campus, where I catch a bus to get to the university), was going to arrive within 5 minutes! As much as I wanted to stay, I had to leave.

I stormed out of the building and almost got to the bus stop when I realized the bus wouldn't arrive for another 5 minutes. For whatever reason, I decided to look to my left, and couldn't believe what I saw. It was a decent looking college girl, sitting on a bench, reading her book with her boots off! Moreover, she was barefoot, and her feet were pink! Deciding to take a shot, I went up to her and somehow managed to ask, "Excuse me. May I please see your boots?" She gave me an odd look-not one of disgust, but one of intrigue and wonder. She replied "Sure." and I took my shot. I went over to her boots, which were sitting right next to her, and picked one up. Not willing to wait any longer, I shoved it up to my nose and inhaled vehemently. My gosh, they were rank! Not that rank if you were to just take a small whiff, but if one was to shove the boot to their face and snort it like a coke line, they scent was earthy as hell. After about three big lunges, I put the boot back and grabbed the other one.

The scent was just as amazing, but this time, I took five deep breaths. Voraciously taking in her odor, I was content. I put it back, and without making eye contact with her, I said thanks and waled toward my stop. The whole ordeal had taken up just about a minute, so the bus still wouldn't arrive for a few more. Now that I was far enough from the girl, and there was still space between me and the stop, I decided to relieve myself. Noting that nobody was looking my way, and that the scent was still dancing around my nose, I reached in my shorts, gave a few tugs, and sent myself into nirvana for a little bit. To make sure no one at the stop, bus or train would get suspicious of me doing anything weird, I somehow managed to slip my underwear off without pulling my shorts down at all, and put it them away in a bag. Luckily, nobody suspected a thing, and I had my first experience of a truly promising semester. :)

footlover466
29-01-2013, 09:38 AM
Very cool.

sacurason
30-01-2013, 03:05 AM
Oh man, that was daring. Don't ya just love college?

shanp1234
30-01-2013, 10:06 AM
Absolutely sacurason! Every day, I see nearly 50 chicks wearing some sort of closed toe shoes sockless-whether its flats, converse, toms, and occasionally sneakers! When an opportunity like this one comes by, you just gotta go for it.