PDA

View Full Version : New mom-son story I want to post

schreber
18-01-2013, 01:20 PM
Hi, I want to post a new story I've written but it's a mom-son story. All of the characters
are over 18 though. Am I able to post it here? Or should I wait for the incest section to
come back? I've written two parts and am eager to continue but I can just wait if that's
better for the admins.

edit;
have written three parts now

footguy123
19-01-2013, 07:48 PM
If I remember correctly, the incest section will not be coming back anytime soon. As long as the characters are of age I do believe it is ok to post them here. I think the problem with the incest section was that people were talking about their attraction to childrens feet or something.

ergleburgle
19-01-2013, 08:59 PM
Here's a crazy thought - why not wait for somebody in authority to answer the question instead of making it up as you go?

Please post away, but write INCEST in the thread description.

Not sure what's going on still but I'm sure we can accommodate one story for now. :)

schreber
19-01-2013, 11:20 PM
Thank you Ergle :)

I'll start to tidy up the writing a little in the story and will post it shortly.

schreber
20-01-2013, 12:47 AM
The story is now posted, I've begun adding parts to it in another thread after a little cleaning up.

Thank you for being so accommodating, Ergle. I haven't written for a long time and it's nice to post my work up here.

neha
22-04-2013, 04:38 PM
The story is now posted, I've begun adding parts to it in another thread after a little cleaning up.

Thank you for being so accommodating, Ergle. I haven't written for a long time and it's nice to post my work up here.

Thank you for the post..:)

daffodil
23-04-2013, 10:07 AM
I'm sure we can accommodate one story for now. :)

How about two ?

and where's your story screber?

ergleburgle
23-04-2013, 12:30 PM
I think we can stretch to two. ;)