PDA

View Full Version : What kind of fictional stories do you like?

Socksnylonsrus
24-09-2011, 10:27 PM
I love girl-girl foot smelling stories from a third-person point-of-view. Or, first-person, sniffing stories.

Kharth
24-09-2011, 11:33 PM
Girl-Girl only for me. That's enough to make me want to read it from the start.

As for specifics, I prefer them to be wearing socks, or at least their feet to be in them for at least part of the story. I'm a fan of knee high ones as well. So the sport scenario works out for me, as they usually will have them on in those. Toe-socks are what I like the most on girls, and... I don't think I've ever seen a story where the girl is wearing those.

ROYALS22262
25-09-2011, 05:58 AM
For me it has to be realistic sounding fem/fem foot domination action. I don't like when it is too contrived. I also like when one girl really humiliates, dominates, abuses the other female with her very smelly feet!

wsnbb
25-09-2011, 06:08 AM
I like ones involving girlfriends and female friends, because it's more realistic to me. It's more of an intimacy thing as well, that someone you care about knows what you are all about and what makes you click, and goes along with it. So they're some of my favourites.

LittleMistress18
26-09-2011, 11:04 PM
Hi im new here...well kinda :) i use to have my boyfriend read me the stories on here...i love real stories about a woman dominating a man. humiliating him and making him do all sorts of things to her feet. and i love readin about personal experiances when i feel like addin something new to our sessions some of the good stories give me new and good ideas on how i can punish\treat my boyfriend and suprise him by doing something hes not expectin :)

Outstanding
27-09-2011, 01:07 AM
Definitely women dominating men against their will. Sometimes f/f is good, but f/m is just so sexy to envision. I love it when the man hates it and is desperate to resist, but becomes a filthy scent addict...that mirrors my sex life to a T! lol

I also love lots of descriptive language so the image is really easy to picture in my head while I'm...ahem..."otherwise distracted." ;)

lotec
28-09-2011, 01:12 AM
I'm a male, but i love fem/fem foot worship stories. Especially mature dominating young with sweaty and stinky feet in pantyhose. It can be incest.

Kharth
28-09-2011, 04:39 AM
Hell, honestly. I'd take just about anything that had a girl wearing toe-socks in it. To this day I've never seen a story that had those in it. I've got to say... Girls in toe-socks, that's my niche within a niche. ;)

bigman2257
28-09-2011, 05:12 PM
Any stories involving forced f/f foot smelling and worship... also as an added dimension if the one forced to sniff the feet tries to escape... they end up being pie faced and pushed back down... forced to smell no matter what the victim wants.

Ali
30-09-2011, 10:25 PM
I like F/M revenge stories, involving ex-GF/wife torturing an ex-boyfriend/husband with a foot fetish using her feet and humiliating him.

The Story "Sister vs Sister n BF" Best summarizes my favorite theme.

bogusbogus
01-10-2011, 07:42 AM
Something "the young snuffler club"....

Zero87
04-10-2011, 11:14 AM
Honestly i love momdom ;)

lemmings
04-10-2011, 07:04 PM
I love forced F/m worship or a woman who's blackmailed a man

wringer
05-10-2011, 09:14 AM
I don't want to hijack the thread but I just wanted to represent those few of us who actually don't like footsmelling fiction at all. Not that I object to it, and of course wouldn't wish to deprive board members of it... When I first started using the internet I was excited to see these stories as it was something I hadn't seen represented so widely before but I quickly tired of them. They seemed to fall into the same forced-worship categories - guy's sister has sleepover, guy works as locker-room cleaner, guy recalls incident with babysitter... etc etc. It doesn't help that I'm not a major fan of the whole forced-worship thing. Again, I don't want to be too hard on these fictional scenarios as I know it represents common fantasies and people do like it - it's just that I got fed up of it, and focused ever since on true experiences.

Where I do get irritated by the fictions is where the writer insists it's true - "This really happened, my sister had a sleepover and..." blah blah blah. Fine if he wants to write that story, but be honest that it's a made-up story. I'm convinced some of the "true" stories on this board aren't true, even allowing for a little embellishment, but I'd never challenge them as I'm sure most people here enjoy them and I don't want to stir anything up.

daffodil
05-10-2011, 10:36 AM
Mom-dom, by far.

dawt
05-10-2011, 06:43 PM
Mother/Daughter but no domination!

momfootboy
06-10-2011, 02:32 AM
I like all of them but, the babysitter stories are my favorite:)

cycollegeman
10-10-2011, 11:58 AM
Momdom, Sisterdom, Auntdom and Wifedom! These ara my favourates.

ROYALS22262
10-10-2011, 10:47 PM
I really love fem/fem TRUE forced foot domination stories the best! Trick-or-treat SMELL my feet, those REAL experiences turn me on more than anything! I would LOVE to see more REAL, TRUE foot smelling stories!