PDA

View Full Version : My girlfriend's feet

jones
04-01-2013, 04:31 PM
My girlfriend has small size 5,5(US), 36(EU) feet. She is my girlfriend since july 2012.
Before we started our meetings and we was only close friends, she told me, that she has some secret, but she feel ashame to tell me. But I wanted to know what is it, and then she said, that her feet usually have unpleasant smell. It was a great message for me.
One day she came to my home, it was summer or late spring 2012. She wore keds type shoes barefoot for maybe 1,5- 2 hours, not longer and it wasn't very hot outside, She took them off. And she went to the toilet.
I can't waste this opportunity. I took her shoe and start sniffing. It was very good smell, quite strong. Insoles were black and wet from the sweat.
I sniffed her shoes several times this day. Some hours later we watched a movie and for a few seconds I can smell a scent of her small feet. It was for a short moment, but very exciting. I didn't sniff her soles or even touch her feet because she wasn't my girlfriend yet, and I don't have courage ;d But it was very good day for me. If you are interested, I can tell you, that her soles are quite yellow. I love that colour of the skin.

Sometimes when I met with her she wore nylon socks in this keds. And when she take off shoes, there were black signs on this socks. And it smell like hmm, cornchips or something like that. But after a while I noticed that she changed insoles. What a shame... ;p

Like I said, we started to be together in July. And I have many occasions to play with her feet, lick them, massage etc. And what is maybe quite strange, I didn't tell her about my fetish. She just accept that and she is happy when I do something with her feet :d

In september after school she was in my house and I can smell her socks from distance ;d

Maybe one month ago she came to me and she wore her black boots made off synthetic skin. She had brown socks and black nylons. I sniffed her socks and it was very nice smell. I took everything off and started to kiss and sniff her feet. The smell wasn't as strong as socks, but still good. Feet was quite sticky. I licked her soles and toes. There was black toejam between her small toes and I licked it all. It was so amazing. It tasted salty. It was in the winter and she didn't walked too much. I just can imagine how would it be in hot summer and running in those boots all day.

And also I noticed, that she usually has toejam. It's so good for me ;d

But one thing was bad for me. She doesn't have flats. I love flats, it's my favourite type of shoe and I was dissapointed. I didn't know how to ask her to buy it, because I thought that maybe she doesn't like them. But I didn't have to ask ;d One day she said to me, that she want to buy flats. I was so happy in my mind ;d And in the spring we will look for them and I will take care to buy her nice flats ;d Mmmm, that should be awesome ;d

Maybe one day I can take pics of her feet and show them.

SLUGGER
04-01-2013, 04:35 PM
nice story. any pics of her feet?

jones
04-01-2013, 05:14 PM
At the moment I don't have any good pics, but I will try to take some, but I can't promise when ;)

For now I have only something like this with bad quality and small.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/10/beztytuumrv.jpg/

sniffguy
04-01-2013, 08:35 PM
nice pic and what nose candy

stevenbrrws
14-01-2013, 09:58 AM
You are quite lucky. Majority of girls don't have very smelly feet and have to really work hard to please their "better" half.

jones
17-01-2013, 03:22 PM
I know I am lucky. Not only because she has smelly feet. She enjoys that I like her feet, she lets me do anything with her feet, and even I didn't tell her about fetish, just said I like her feet, and that's all. Maybe she has a little bit too small feet, but, despite of that I am happy. Small feet are cute. And it';s better to have small smelly feet, than big feet, but not smelly enough.