PDA

View Full Version : Nancy likes to tease and play ( nf )

ROYALS22262
24-12-2012, 05:32 AM
Nancy, my good friends sexy wife, 5'8 140 pounds with short blonde hair, blue eyes and gorgeous size 8 usa feet, had a conference to go to last Saturday. I was hanging out with her husband when she came home mid-day. She wore a black business suit, with new high heeled closed pointy-toe shinny black pumps, over silky nude sandalfoot nylons. She sat on the other couch, crossed her legs, talked a little bit about the conference, then read some materials from it. We were snacking, watching television on the other couch, at an angle to hers. She slowly pops a shoe off of her crossed leg, and starts wiggling and dangling the shoe, twirling it, bouncing it, while reading. I kid you not, there was a distinct, strong, bold, deep female tangy foot smell in the room, and she knew it, and knew what she was doing. We are glancing at her, as she reads and completely ignores us. The leg bounces, rises up and down, the shoe is being flopped up and down, but we can't see her pretty newly pedicured toes at all, a little peak at her sole, and her reddish, round soft heel is all we can view. The tangy smell was a very sweaty salty and vinegar twang, musky, stinky, and it mixed with the new leather from the shoe. We were about 6 feet away, yet, the smell was like my face was brushing against her sweaty moist nylon sole. Her friend, also a mother, and somewhat submissive Miriam pops over, she lives a few houses down. She was in a black turtleneck, and blue jeans, and had sneakers on over bare feet, she has pretty wavy brown hair, and is about Nancy's height. She sits next to Nancy, and notices the shoe show too, but Nancy smiles at her. Nancy then placed her papers down, and swung her legs and pumps up on to Miriam's lap, sitting back and really smiling at her. Miriam, without one exchanged word, slips Nancy's pumps off her feet, the loose one, and popped the other one off too. They talk, again, completely ignoring her husband and me, like we aren't even there! Miriam starts rubbing, and massaging her tired, sweaty, absolutely red, and smelling feet. Nancy tells her that her toes are painted with a pinkish-red color called, fittingly for the sexy and dominant Nancy.....A-LIST! Miriam tells her she likes the name and really likes the color. Mom Miriam, rubs her toes, twists them within the nylons, and takes a closer look, sneaking a deep smell, of her hosed toes. Nancy pushes her nylon foot to her lips, and over her nose, and Miriam kisses her silky, stinky toes, right in front of us, then kisses the toes on the other foot, while deeply inhaling it too. She continues the massage, they talk, she then begins to passionately lick her right foot sole, and we are loving the show. Possibly to torment us further, Nancy wiggles her teasing toes, creating more of a smell in the room. Then Nancy gets up, grabs her pumps, and tells Miriam to come upstairs, leaving us there, too high and dry, with huge blue balls, wondering what else is going to go on, and not being able to find out, or know, then, or ever!

ROYALS22262
24-12-2012, 05:34 AM
Nancy loves to continue to torture her husband and I with shoe, and foot play. I was over her house this past weekend, to hang out, watch some football with her husband. She walks into the room just after the third quarter began. She was wearing a silk white blouse, tailored expensive black slacks, and had dark green alligator pumps on over her bare feet. She sat on the other couch, and after a question or two about the game, crossed her legs and started dangling a sexy pointy pump on her gorgeous, but barely seen red toes. We are watching the game, and she is flapping the shoe against her moist, sexy foot sole. Then she wiggles the shoe, then rotates it. She picks up a magazine, reads it, and flaps her shoe again. She pops her sexy heel in and out of the shoe. She then rotates her foot, so I can now clearly see her moist, slightly wrinkled foot sole, as the shoe balances on her toes. I start to feel warm. I can also detect a distinct waft of sexy female foot smell travel to my nose. She is roughly six feet from me, but her foot smell is strong, and is like my face is inches from her foot, and not feet. She acts like we aren't there, but she knows what she is doing to both of us. She bounces her leg up and down, exposing her sole, then hiding it, then showing it again. She then switches legs, and dangles the other pump on her toes, with very skilled balance. Then re-crosses her leg again, this time after a minute, lets the shoe plop to the carpeted floor. Her husband can't take it any more! He falls to the floor, deeply smells the moist interior of her sexy pump in front of me. He is in a dreamland, the shoe is potent, and really getting to him. He then places his face against her moist sole. He is on his knees in front of her. She likes him there, particularly with me watching! She continues to read and ignore him. His face presses into her bare sole, she forces it into his red face. She rubs her bare foot all over his face. I dive down, grab the pump, and smell it deeply. It smells like vinegar, and sweaty leather. It is a sharp, sexy, deep smell. I LOVE IT. I watch him get her moist sole on his lips and nose. She pulls her foot away, after about 10 minutes, demands her shoe from me, and I place it on her sexy red toes. She wiggles into the shoe, and leaves us both there, looking at each other, as she leaves us, high and dry, and very, very blue!!!

ergleburgle
24-12-2012, 03:04 PM
Welcome back Royal!

ROYALS22262
25-12-2012, 03:27 AM
ERGLE, THANK YOU....so very nice to see you here too!!!!

SLUGGER
25-12-2012, 07:39 AM
nice story ROYAL. love the tangy, feet description...

ROYALS22262
25-12-2012, 12:08 PM
Thank you SLUGGER. I am very happy to share, and that you enjoyed it.

ROYALS22262
29-05-2013, 04:06 AM
I would like to know if the sexy women on this forum, like, GODDESS MELANIE, MISS KEY, SHAHNA, KEL KEL, MISS CHLOE, SWEETPETITEFEET, ALEXIA and others, have had experiences like these above, and would like to share them with us? I would love to hear, and read about it, so much! PLEASE SHARE anything like this, or something similar. If you have a fantasy like this, I would love to know about that as well! THANKS!!!!!

sniffguy
29-05-2013, 10:52 AM
I have a giantess nancy foot sniffing slave fantasy :D

ROYALS22262
29-05-2013, 01:15 PM
NANCY would love to stand over you, smile down on you, and slowly lower her bare sole directly, flat, on to your face! She loves to rub it on your nose and mouth, and press it firmly down on you, smothering you, like a female GIANT GLADIATOR!

dallen108
05-06-2013, 01:00 AM
I'd love to be tied up on the floor in front of her (possibly gagged with one of her well worn stockings). It would be a dream come true for her to sit back, kick off her heels and slowly lower her nyloned feet to my face. I can imagine her ignoring me as she reads, using my face as her footrest and forcing me to inhale her aroma. The only attention I would get would be her occasionally pausing, looking over her magazine at me, and her sternly telling me that I'm not sniffing hard enough... then ignoring me again as she goes back to reading.

NANCY would love to stand over you, smile down on you, and slowly lower her bare sole directly, flat, on to your face! She loves to rub it on your nose and mouth, and press it firmly down on you, smothering you, like a female GIANT GLADIATOR!

ROYALS22262
05-06-2013, 04:29 AM

DALLEN, NANCY would LOVE to sit, as she normally does, on her recliner chair, completely ignoring you, reading her newspaper. She loves to kick off her shoes, and pull off her very sweaty nylons after work, and air her sore, moist, tangy, sweaty bare soles out. She would want you on your knees at her feet, slowly, and deeply smelling her feet! She wants to feel your hot breath on her bare soles. She then wants to feel your tongue slowly lick each foot from heel up to her toes. She wants at least 15 full minutes of licking! She then wants you to suck on her toes, gently at first, then harder, for 15 more minutes. She does not want to hear you, or see you, just feel your mouth on her feet! Then she wants to feel your face pressed into each foot sole, at least for 10 minutes in each foot. Then she wants kisses on each foot sole, and then you just leave! Make sure you follow her directions. She does not care about your pleasure, though you may be very pleased. She also doesn't care that you like nylons, they make her feet hot, and she just wants your mouth cooling them off! So get to it! These thoughts are all hers, not mine, I just conveyed them, again, these are her wishes and instructions!

bigman2257
05-06-2013, 02:44 PM
An AMAZING POV shot ROYALS.... Please tell Nancy for me that I am still very much a prisoner under her beautiful feet and that if there's anything she'd like me to do for her feet that her wish is my command... :)

ROYALS22262
05-06-2013, 06:04 PM
THANKS BIGMAN! Like DALLEN, she wants your face pressed into her foot soles, she LOVES her feet being deeply smelled!!! She wants to feel your face, in, and under her feet!!!!

dallen108
17-06-2013, 02:15 AM
Thanks for conveying the message ROYALS. I'm quite submissive, so please tell Nancy that I'd gladly do as she says. Her dominance makes me even more weak at her feet. Of course, I'd love to receive pleasure, but being commanded to smell, lick, suck, sniff again, and finally kiss her feet leaving beforewould be an amazing experience. Basically reduced to her personal footslave. And I can only imagine how strong her feet would smell after a long day in nylons and heels. Perhaps she would allow me to prewash her nylons with my mouth as a reward for being a good footslave?

ROYALS22262
17-06-2013, 03:19 AM
She would love that! Then, your face as a sandal for her foot, one at a time, would satisfy her, as long as you took really deep slow breaths!

bigman2257
17-06-2013, 02:47 PM
Also ROYALS... Please let Nancy know that her command to me is being followed as I have buried my nose in her toes, breathe in deeply, falling under her control with each deep breath of her feet... I continue deeply sniffing her feet until told to do otherwise....

ROYALS22262
17-06-2013, 02:53 PM
NANCY loves, loves to be served, adored and worshipped! She will love hearing that. It does excite her knowing people pleasure themselves to her pictures, stories, and experiences. THANKS!!!