PDA

View Full Version : only in the navy part one

bonkersjm
29-09-2012, 01:58 AM
i asked for this story myself, i found only part 1! if you do have the other parts please post them for us all

Only In The Navy

Andrea was an all American girl. Looking for some money for college and some fun she set out after high school at eighteen to join the navy. Andrea was very successful in sports and was routinely on the all sports teams. Very aggressive in nature she tended to be the leader of the pack with out trying to be.

At 5-7 and 140lbs she looked like an athlete. Her brown hair was always worn back in a ponytail and this reveled her warm smile and perfect teeth. Both her arms and legs were nicely toned yet very smooth and sexy. She could not hide her rather large nine and a half feet from everyone. This girl was loved for her in your face attitude and looks to match.

After her basic training she was rewarded with a dream come true, she was allowed to serve on an aircraft carrier. The hub of activity was where she wanted to be. It was hard work working on the flight deck for ten to fifteen hours a day.

One day well they were running a high tempo of flight ops she became really tired. The sun was blazing away and with her black combat boots and long heavy pants along with her long sleeve heavy shirt she was dying. The heat in her boots made them feel like a furnace. Normally she enjoyed the feeling of her warm feet with no socks walking around the flight deck, but with the temperature well over a hundred she was sorry she did not have socks on today.

As Andrea ran out to help bring back the arrestor wires and then darted back at a dead run to safety time and time again she was looking foreword to her night off. From the heat and hard work she was one sweaty little girl.

Cursing as she wiggled her toes from lack of air was all she could do. Normally she would find a spot where she was alone and sniff her boots and feet to get off, but not today. She could smell her nasty feet already.

When she was finally able to go and take a shower she felt happy and relieved to get off the hot flight deck. As she took off her headgear she decided to go change and sneak in a quick nap before showering.

Andrea made her way down the halls and through the ship heading for her room far below. As she passed one of the laundry stations she noticed a blond haired girl lying of the floor sleeping with two fans next to her. Stopping to watch this frail little thing sleep in peace as she worked her ass off made her a little angry. It was always the little pretty girls who received special treatment.

Then she began thinking about how good it would feel to rub her feet into this pretty girls face. She smiled as she thought about how smelly and sweaty her large feet were. Then with a little laugh to herself she pictured the sight in her head, the girl breathing in my foul smell as I sat on her as she looked into my eyes, as she smelled my feet. She looked around nervously as she realized her fingers were clawing at her pussy.

Stepping into the small room she turned and closed the door. With a turn of her wrist the door was locked from the inside. Tip toeing she stopped and looked down at her. Licking her lips, as she looked up and down her 5’4 body she new she had to do it. This girl looked too fragile and weak, like a soft angel. Reaching down she picked up a rope that was used to tie the large bundles of laundry and wrapped it around her wrists. Then she used another one to tie around the rope to a desk leg just above her wrists. Using a towel she managed to tie it tightly around her legs leaving her secured on the floor.

After watching her still sleeping for a few more minutes she stood with her feet on either side of her before sitting down on her just below her breasts. This brought the sleeping beauty awake.

Andrea watched the girl come to. She was trying to get up, and then said groggily, “What…the…what’s going on?

As the blue-eyed girl was trying to figure out what was going on Andrea pulled of her boots and smiled as the room was soon filled with her aroma. Andrea watched now as the girl struggled to get up, amused that she thought she could escape.

The air felt good on her hot sweaty feet. As she covered her boots over the helpless girls mouth and nose she chuckled as she watched the girls eyes bug out in fear.

Andrea held a tight grip on her boots as the girl bucked widely to get away from the smell. Using her bare feet to place her head into a clamp she left the struggling girl no choice but to keep her head still and smell. Andrea loved the site, the little blond coughing as she inhaled some horrid foot stench. The pathetic cries for help barely audible through the heavy jump boots.

Andrea lowered her head and said softly, “What’s a matter, those things stink?”

Again she watched as the girl struggled to get free.

“Where you going? My boots can’t be that bad can they. Do they stink? Maybe you would like my feet better…I think you are starting to like my smelly boots. Yes…look at you smelling them…is that it, do you like my smelly boots?”

Tossing her boots aside she released her feet and placed them over the girls face. Moving them up and down her head she massaged her feet before using her toes to draw circles on her cheeks. Andrea was in her glory as she felt the smooth skin below her toes. As she traced her toes along her face she was alarmed that the girl was trying to scream.

Then when she managed to scream out loudly for help Andrea shoved her foot deep into the girl’s mouth. This fixed the problem she thought. Pumping her foot in and out of her mouth like a girl sucking on a sucker was really turning Andrea on.

“No one will help you. That’s it…suck on my toes, that’s it you got it. Now swallow my foot sweat, good girl, don’t fight it.”

Andrea was enjoying her self. Watching the girl take her toes and suck on them had her getting all wet and excited. Using her other foot to cover her nose she thought the girl now had two good things going for her, a smelly foot getting smelled and her sweaty foot getting sucked clean.

“My feet must really smell, lucky for you I don’t mind the smell. So tell me, are you having fun?”

Amber was unsure of how long she could do this before she climaxed. The feeling of her toes wiggling in her mouth and the air blasting her toes from her nose was almost too much to take. Andrea lowered her pants and slid her fingers down her pants to help her self along.

Now Andrea brought both feet up and covered her face. Feeling this girl breathing under her feet had her pumping her fingers faster. Crunching her toes around her nose to make sure the smell from between her toes were getting smelled Andrea said, “make sure to take deep breathes, it’s the best smell you will ever smell.”

Again Andrea surrounded her nose with all ten toes and scrunched them tightly to make sure all of her foot stench was getting smelled. Using her hand to cover her mouth and the other to probe herself she was living her fantasy.

“That’s right…sniff…sniff, that’s what a dog does, hee hee”

“Now suck my toes like you love them, suck them hard.”

A smile crept across her face as her victim complied. Dangling her toes above her head and lowering her toes into the awaiting mouth to get sucked was a special treat for Andrea.

As each toe was lowered and raised she was amazed with how well the girl was sucking her long toes. Shoving all of them in at once and keeping them there as the girl swallowed had her breathing heavy. Feeling each toe getting pulled on as she sucked it brought tears to her eyes it felt so good.

“Keep smelling my foot”

Andrea held her heals up and watched as they were smelled. The girl was sniffing from side to side as the feet were placed in front of them. Then Andrea moved her feet so her soles could get smelled. She watched intently as her long soles were smelled. Feeling her nose all over her soles had her in another world. Then it was back to her toes to get smelled again.

“What’s with the funny face? Don’t you like my smelly little toes girly?”
“Show me how much you love my feet, or else I might get a little crazy. Start licking pretty girl!”

With a few pokes of her big feet she had her wish. The girl barely stuck out her tongue but managed to touch Andrea’s heal. As the girl dragged her tongue down Andrea’s long slender feet she groaned in disgust as Andrea groaned in ecstasy.

The tongue slide its way from her heal over her soles and then hit the toes. Andrea made sure her soles were dripping in saliva before she allowed the girl to clean between her toes. As the girl coughed and licked between her toes Andrea exploded with an orgasm.

After Andrea recovered she pulled off the stunned girls sneakers and then removed her socks. As she stuffed the girl’s socks into her mouth she thanked the girl for her time. Andrea left as the girl began trying to yell but the socks muffled her noise.

Andrea stopped outside the door and looked around before heading to the shower. Latter that night she had the best night of rest ever now that she released all of that sexual tension. She looked for that young lady often but could never find her again.
Only In The Navy Chapter2
My Lucky Day

Andrea just got done working on the flight line all day and was a sweaty mess. Exhausted and hungry she headed off to change and get something to eat. Much more comfortable now in her sweatpants and tee shirt she could finally relax. Putting on her favorite navy cap she stopped and smiled as she rubbed her feet and smelled her hand. Shoving her feet into the sneakers and tied them tightly so her feet could not breath she headed off to grab a slider [cheeseburger] and a salad.

Finding no one of interest to talk with she grabbed a table in the corner of the galley and concentrated on her food. Then the thought of smothering that blond came back to her. It seemed like the thought was always on her mind. She could barely eat as she worked her self up with the thoughts of her warm smelly feet covering her face. The feeling of her feet resting on her skin as she watched the girl try to turn away really left her excited.

Unable to finish eating she decided to go for a run on the flight line now that the flight activates were over. As she began pounding the pavement she was hoping that a good workout would clear her mind so she could get some much-needed sleep.

Moving at a good speed she was still thinking about how smelly her feet were getting and could not stop thinking about how much fun she would have forcing them on someone. Running faster did not stop her brain from fantasizing about doing it again. In fact her feet were burning so bad she could thing of nothing else.

The faster and longer she ran the more aroused she was becoming. Each time her feet touched the ground she could feel sweat swooshing around in her sneaker. The smell of her feet was leaving her feeling high as she ran around the deck passing others as she tried to push her body into letting go of her feelings.

Breathing heavily as she stood with her hands on her hips as she looked out at the ocean she could not believe how Horne she was still feeling. The stiff breeze was refreshing as she caught her breath. She closed her eyes and pictured herself riding her foot, as she smelled her sneakers as the smell of the ocean crept through her lungs. She felt her foot pumping away and she suddenly felt her legs go weak.

Andrea began her journey down the ship moving quickly so she could have some alone time. Stopping for a soda she noticed the girl from the other night making her way down the hall. Moving up on her tipsy toes to make sure she felt a rush of adrenalin pumping through her body. The bright blond hair bouncing up and down as she walked. The girlish body and girly walk confirmed it was she.

Andrea followed behind her waiting for a chance to get her again. Watching from a distance as she talked with friends on her way through the ship. The girl’s name she learned was Tina. As Andrea watched the tiny girl move gracefully around the ship she could barely control herself. Looking down at her big feet she smiled as she thought about sitting on her and planting her feet in her face as she inhaled every inch of her feet, AGAIN.

Then Tina turned into a small utility closet. Andrea looked around, opened the door, and waved as Tiny Tina saw her. Stepping into the small closet she quickly closed the door and stood there in front of the cowering girl.

Inside the closet there was enough room to stand but you could not move much other then to walk in turn around and walk out. Tina dropped the cleaning towels she was holding and backed into the wall as Andrea walked up to her, stopping only when their stomachs were touching. Andrea could feel the girl trembling as she starred down at her.

“What do you want?” she stuttered.

Andrea stood in front of her and said nothing, which made Tina look to the floor to avoid the piercing stare. This drew a loud sarcastic laugh from Andrea.

“You looked right at what I want girly…get down and untie my sneakers.”

Tina looked up and was about to protest, but when she saw the look in her eyes she decided to get down on her knees. She felt humiliated knelling before this crazy girl. Her hands were nervously quivering on Andrea’s sneakers as she looked up to plead with her. Again she looked up to find Andrea starring down at her like a bad dog who was getting scolded.

“Take off my sneakers Tiny Tina…come on…you do know how to untie a pair of sneakers don’t you?”

Tina began pulling on the sneakers and was grossed out by the foul smell rising up from them as she went. As she struggled to unlace them she looked up to find a smile growing across Andrea’s face and it scared her. It seemed like the closer she got to untie the laces the bigger her smile became.

Andrea felt the sneakers become lose and the sudden blast of air creeping into her sneakers forced a small peep from her. She was breathing now just as heavy as when she was running earlier as her anticipation grew.

“While take them off…pull on them stupid”

Tina watched as Andrea picked her foot up off the floor a few inches and shook it impatiently. Tina reluctantly reached over and pulled on the bottom of her sneakers forcing it off. There was a loud popping noise as she pulled off the sneaker. After pulling off the other one she became horrified at what she was going to have to do.

Andrea took a few deep breaths as her foot odor quickly filled the room. She looked down and noticed Tina holding her hand over her mouth and nose and she knelt in front of the girl and said, “Now smell those stink bombs sissy”

Tina was growing desperate as she looked at the stinky sneakers before her. Tina was jerked and then gasping as Andrea yanked her hair and landed on her stomach. She was now pinned on her back with her arms between Andrea’s legs looking up into the wild eyes of Andrea.

“I said smell them blonde…smell my stinky sneakers.”

Tina gulped as she watched Andrea hold the sneaker above her head, then slowly bring it down as she told her to get ready to smell. The smell over took her body and she began struggling to get away. The weight of Andrea was too much for the petite girl to budge and she quickly became too sick to fight.

Andrea was glowing as she held the open part of the sneaker over her nose and mouth. Andrea could feel Tina taking short quick breathes as she struggled to breath in the god-awful smell that was filling her small frame. Andrea was easily holding the sneakers on her head as she wiggled and squirmed as she fought to keep her sanity.

“How’s the smell down there? So…you ready for my feet, or do you really like my sneakers.”

Tina was glad the sneakers were removed but she changed her mind as Andrea placed her big sweaty feet in her face. The smell from between her toes left her unable to think as her mind shut down.

Andrea was watching Tina cringe as her feet wiggled along her forehead. She was so wet she was sure Tina noticed. As she grinded her feet into her tiny face she lowered her hand into her sweatpants and began wiggling her finger in her pussy. This brought her toes crunching around Tina’s nose tightly and she covered her mouth with her free foot. As she watched Tina breath from between her toes and felt the cold breathes on her toes she through her head back and dug her finger a little deeper. The sound of Andrea’s moaning was blasting off the walls as she lurched up and shook for a few minutes.

Tina felt the force of Andrea’s toes crushing her and her body filled with the vinegar smell coming from between her toes. As she struggled to breath through the toes she found her mouth blocked with her sole. Then she tried to see what was going on as Andrea went ballistic on her. She felt Andrea sink deep into her stomach and then jump up a few times very rapidly before she heard her screaming in ecstasy.

“Lick my feet…lick them damit…” moaned Andrea.

As Tina stuck out her tongue Andrea’s foot jumped onto it and pressed down so she could feel her wet tongue slithering under her foot. As her foot was licked from toes to heal and from side to side she felt her self-building up again. Looking down at the blond under her feet and feeling her stomach under her ass was powerful for her. Feeling her toes getting licked and between was more then she could handle. Again her body shook as another powerful orgasm ripped through her.

Andrea shoved her toes into Tina’s mouth and pointed at her as she spoke, “Suck my toes loser”.

Andrea watched with a stern look for a moment as Tina took her toes into her mouth and began pulling on each one with her mouth. Andrea leaned back to enjoy the feeling of her toes getting washed as she felt warmth spreading through her body.

As her baby toe was nibbled and sucked she could not help but lower her finger again to play with her self. As Tina moved from toe to toe Andrea moaned more and more. It was the big toe that Andrea loved getting sucked the most. She could feel Tina sucking the sweat from it and loved hearing the slurping sounds she was making. It made her feel good to have someone worshiping her like this.

Andrea was impressed the little girl was able to lick all of the sweat from her feet and between her toes. As she looked down at Tina she could see the imprints of her feet on her face and the sweat rolling down her forehead.

Tina was grossed out with the smelly feet. Licking the salty sweat from her feet was disgusting. Her toes were so big and nasty they barely fit into her mouth. And the smell…it was like I was sticking my head into a bowl of vinegar. The weight of Andrea sitting on her and the feet dominating her face left her feeling claustrophobic.

Andrea then put on her sneakers, smiled down at Tina, and said, “let’s do this again, I really like the way you smell my feet.”

I was never more pissed off then I was at this very moment. Walking through the long narrow hallway I thought of how humiliating it was too screamed at and verbally abused by that stupid, young air head of an officer. Accused me of deliberately bumping into her. All she wanted to do was show off her rank privileges and show how tough she was. One of those officers who liked to be bossy and make you feel like shit.

We will see who teaches who a lesson I thought. I calmed down after I reached my room and remembered that that so called officer was scheduled to participate in a lecture about fire safety this evening. I will get her tonight…

Dressed in my pants and navy tee-shirt and my running sneakers I headed down to the lecture which was mandatory for all the newbie’s on board. I had my baseball cap pulled over my forehead to hide as I sat down. Cheryl, the blond officer was chatting away with her three female friends and fellow officers well the rest of us waited for her to start.

When she finally stood up and started the presentation about keeping the boat safe I watched her 5’7 frame intently. Cheryl was about a hundred and thirty five lbs, with long blond hair and blue eyes. Moving with purpose she did not waste any energy. Talking with confidence she was able to hold the audiences attention with her amazing charm and peaceful voice.

As the class drifted on I realized I could use the small classroom as my class room after every one left. Surely Cheryl would be the last one to leave. Reaching into my bag I felt the ropes and the cuffs I took from the security department where a friend of mine worked.

As my shipmates left I pretended to be putting away my notebook as I waited for the room to clear. Then I walked to the door and closed it and locked it. With no window on the door and the loud noises from the machinery surrounding the room as flight operations resumed I new no one would hear us.

Cheryl looked up from her desk as I moved toward her.

“What is it now…don’t understand what I said?”

She did not even recognize me from earlier.

“I am going to teach you a lesson in respect, BITCH!”

The look on her face said it all. As she walked around her desk and approached me I could tell she was going to try and kick my ass. Walking right into my face she started screaming at me.

With a quick move I had her arm behind her back and I pushed her from behind shoving her onto the desk. Reaching down for my bag I lost my grip and she turned and pushed me to the floor. With a look of rage she jumped over and went to kick me. Rolling out of her way I grabbed her foot and twisted her ankle so she would fall to the ground.

As she recovered from her fall I pounced on her with my cuffs in hand. I was surprised when she pulled at my hair. Kneeing her in her back solved that problem and I was able to get a cuff on one wrist before she managed to break lose from my grip.

Without hesitation she charged at me with fists swinging, but I fell to the floor and tackled her at the legs. Placing her in a head lock I held her tight waiting for her to tire. Then I sat on the back of her head as I placed her other wrist in the cuff finally restraining her hands behind her back.

Crawling down her body I wrapped her legs up and held on as she tried to kick free. Wrapping her ankles up with the rope I stopped to catch my breath. Then I looked down at her and got my second wind.

Standing next to her I placed my sneaker under her and rolled her over to look at me.

“Do you know who I am…I will have you shot” she scolded.

“What do you want from me”? She asked.

Saying nothing I stood up onto her stomach and made sure to wiggle my shoes on her as if I was wiping them on a carpet. Her growl left me disappointed; she would be hard to crack.

Walking up her body I moved to her chest and placed my sneaker on her face applying pressure. “Before the night is over you will be begging to kiss my feet for mercy” I predicted.

As she went on telling me how I was going to get placed in the brig I sat down on her chest. As I pulled out my laces she looked at me with a frightened look.

“Why are you taking off your sneakers…what the fuck…NO!!!!!”

The opened end of my sneaker covered her mouth and the other her nose. I held them tight as we locked eyes and I could see some of her dignity leaving her. Her muffled sounds coming through my sneaker let her know I was in charge and I was not going to play nice.

As I pulled of my socks I felt her panic as she watched me knowing what was coming next. Using my feet to cover her mouth I held my socks over her nose. I took pride in my smelly feet as I watched her cough up my stench. Holding my socks over her nose I felt good knowing she was at my mercy.

“What…nothing smart to say bitch? Not so tough now are you? Give me an order now! No? I’ll give you one, SMELL MY FEET!”

I stuffed my socks into her mouth and held my sneaker over her nose. Placing my feet over her mouth those socks were not coming out.

“Suck the sweat from my socks bitch…taste my foot sweat. Not so tough looking under my feet bitch!”

Pulling my now drenched socks out of her mouth I covered her face with my feet. Grinding my feet on her face I tried to rub my smell into her. My toes were bending as I ran over her nose as I rubbed my feet hard into her face.

“Smell those feet sailor; let me here you sniffing low life. Louder…Louder…

Pinching her nose between my toes I covered her mouth with my sneaker so she would inhale only my feet. Holding her nose tight as she tried to free her self I figured she was beginning to see who was in control.

“That’s it…now escaping me loser. If you ask me nice I just might let you go…NOT!”

I tied my sneakers with their laces around her head so they were covering her nose and I shoved my socks in her mouth and taped them inside. Now I was going to pound her under my feet so she really new who was in charge.

Grabbing a pair of scissors from the desk I went about cutting off her uniform. This should make her feel weaker I though. Once I had her naked I looked her over and admitted she was not bad.

Once again she was looking up at me with defiant eyes as I stood tall on her stomach. With one foot firmly planted into her stomach my other one pushed down, then released upward before pushing down again. She was taking short breathes of air from my sneaker as I stood with all my weight on her. Breathing through the sneakers that I wore on every run, on my time off, they were very smelly.

Twisting my heel into her belly I smiled as she grunted out in discomfort. Her soft skin twisting against my heel was proving to be torture on her. A big red mark was being formed where my heel was.

Now I started to bounce lightly on her and was rewarded with grunts. Breathing through my sneaker she inhaled deeply as I bounced up and down on her. My feet felt as if I was standing on a water bed, raising and falling on her soft stomach.

Moving up now I stood with my feet one in front of the other between her breasts. Looking at her water melon sized breasts I shook my head and decided it was time to smash those suckers.

“Do you feel me on you…LOOK AT ME DAMIT! You are my floor; you are so low I have decided to use you as my floor matt.”

Standing with one foot flat I raised the other and pointed to it, and then pointed to her left breast before slapping my hands together. Now that I had her full attention I placed my foot with her nipple in the middle of my sole. Then I slowly began pressing down on her, smashing her breast below my foot. Using my foot like you would use a mop on the floor I swooshed my foot on her breast.

Placing all of my weight on that foot as I moved my other foot onto her right breast I was happy to hear her moaning out in humiliation. I was in total control as I stood with both feet suffocating her breasts. It was cool the way she would look up at me and then quickly look away when she saw me looking at her.

Then I placed one foot onto her neck and told her, “I own you…I control you right now.”

I could feel her swallow as my foot rested on her neck. Then my foot was placed onto her head. My toes kicked off the sneaker covering her nose and then I stuck her nose between my toes. My other foot covered my foot that was already on her face and I stood with all of my weight on her head.

“Something a matter? I asked as I heard her crying out to me.

Feeling her warm air hit my sole from her mouth and her burst of air running through my toes I new I had her. All of her air was coming from under my feet.

I moved off of her head and held my foot up to her face. “Kiss my feet!” I demanded.

I WAS PISSED WHEN SHE SAID NO.

Shoving my foot into her mouth I held it there and felt her saliva on my foot. Forcefully I moved my foot in her mouth making sure she tasted every inch of my feet. I left my foot in her mouth making sure she swallowed my foot taste deep into her body.

Angrily I said, “Kiss my feet”!

“FUCK YOU!” came the reply.

I stepped back and looked at this girl, what the hell I thought.

“Okay…fuck me…NO, fuck my foot!”

Moving between her legs I placed my sole on her lip.

“Fell that…feel my sole rubbing you? How pathetic are you now sissy?”

All these days at sea must have had a toll on her I thought, she was getting wet already.

I thrust my toes into her, holding them in her as she cursed at me. Wiggling my toes in her I said, “Feel those toes, who controls you now! How’s it feel having my toes wiggling in you? Can’t make me stop can you worthless?”

She was unable to speak as I pumped my foot into her degrading her as I went. Pumping faster and harder I watched as she went from the tough girl to the girl who was getting off on my foot.

Pulling my foot out I placed my heel on her and pushed around her lip, then I ran my foot up and down as she moaned out with out caring how it made her look.

Again my toes went in and then my foot moved in deeper and I started pumping her again. Her body was sweating and she was moaning out loudly as I fucked her. Tears were running down her face as she grew close to climax. And then her body straightened out, shook, and then she loosened up and her body seemed to go limb as she recovered from her ordeal.

Walking up to her she looked at me with a defeated look. As soon as my foot was on her mouth she kissed it.

“Again” I told her.

shanp1234
26-01-2013, 12:37 AM
YES!! This was one of the stories I had pleaded for Ergle to recover before, you know. Anyways, I couldn't find it anywhere, but I'm glad you did. THANK YOU!!!

hellorom
20-08-2014, 05:39 PM
I love this story, I'm thinking of doing NROTC so it gives me hope that there will be girls like this there too :)

Valor6
22-08-2014, 11:16 PM
Incoming: The other three parts

Only In The Navy
My Lucky Day

Andrea just got done working on the flight line all day and was a sweaty mess. Exhausted and hungry she headed off to change and get something to eat. Much more comfortable now in her sweatpants and tee shirt she could finally relax. Putting on her favorite navy cap she stopped and smiled as she rubbed her feet and smelled her hand. Shoving her feet into the sneakers and tied them tightly so her feet could not breath she headed off to grab a slider [cheeseburger] and a salad.

Finding no one of interest to talk with she grabbed a table in the corner of the galley and concentrated on her food. Then the thought of smothering that blond came back to her. It seemed like the thought was always on her mind. She could barely eat as she worked her self up with the thoughts of her warm smelly feet covering her face. The feeling of her feet resting on her skin as she watched the girl try to turn away really left her excited.

Unable to finish eating she decided to go for a run on the flight line now that the flight activates were over. As she began pounding the pavement she was hoping that a good workout would clear her mind so she could get some much-needed sleep.

Moving at a good speed she was still thinking about how smelly her feet were getting and could not stop thinking about how much fun she would have forcing them on someone. Running faster did not stop her brain from fantasizing about doing it again. In fact her feet were burning so bad she could thing of nothing else.

The faster and longer she ran the more aroused she was becoming. Each time her feet touched the ground she could feel sweat swooshing around in her sneaker. The smell of her feet was leaving her feeling high as she ran around the deck passing others as she tried to push her body into letting go of her feelings.

Breathing heavily as she stood with her hands on her hips as she looked out at the ocean she could not believe how Horne she was still feeling. The stiff breeze was refreshing as she caught her breath. She closed her eyes and pictured herself riding her foot, as she smelled her sneakers as the smell of the ocean crept through her lungs. She felt her foot pumping away and she suddenly felt her legs go weak.

Andrea began her journey down the ship moving quickly so she could have some alone time. Stopping for a soda she noticed the girl from the other night making her way down the hall. Moving up on her tipsy toes to make sure she felt a rush of adrenalin pumping through her body. The bright blond hair bouncing up and down as she walked. The girlish body and girly walk confirmed it was she.

Andrea followed behind her waiting for a chance to get her again. Watching from a distance as she talked with friends on her way through the ship. The girl’s name she learned was Tina. As Andrea watched the tiny girl move gracefully around the ship she could barely control herself. Looking down at her big feet she smiled as she thought about sitting on her and planting her feet in her face as she inhaled every inch of her feet, AGAIN.

Then Tina turned into a small utility closet. Andrea looked around, opened the door, and waved as Tiny Tina saw her. Stepping into the small closet she quickly closed the door and stood there in front of the cowering girl.

Inside the closet there was enough room to stand but you could not move much other then to walk in turn around and walk out. Tina dropped the cleaning towels she was holding and backed into the wall as Andrea walked up to her, stopping only when their stomachs were touching. Andrea could feel the girl trembling as she starred down at her.

“What do you want?” she stuttered.

Andrea stood in front of her and said nothing, which made Tina look to the floor to avoid the piercing stare. This drew a loud sarcastic laugh from Andrea.

“You looked right at what I want girly…get down and untie my sneakers.”

Tina looked up and was about to protest, but when she saw the look in her eyes she decided to get down on her knees. She felt humiliated knelling before this crazy girl. Her hands were nervously quivering on Andrea’s sneakers as she looked up to plead with her. Again she looked up to find Andrea starring down at her like a bad dog who was getting scolded.

“Take off my sneakers Tiny Tina…come on…you do know how to untie a pair of sneakers don’t you?”

Tina began pulling on the sneakers and was grossed out by the foul smell rising up from them as she went. As she struggled to unlace them she looked up to find a smile growing across Andrea’s face and it scared her. It seemed like the closer she got to untie the laces the bigger her smile became.

Andrea felt the sneakers become lose and the sudden blast of air creeping into her sneakers forced a small peep from her. She was breathing now just as heavy as when she was running earlier as her anticipation grew.

“While take them off…pull on them stupid”

Tina watched as Andrea picked her foot up off the floor a few inches and shook it impatiently. Tina reluctantly reached over and pulled on the bottom of her sneakers forcing it off. There was a loud popping noise as she pulled off the sneaker. After pulling off the other one she became horrified at what she was going to have to do.

Andrea took a few deep breaths as her foot odor quickly filled the room. She looked down and noticed Tina holding her hand over her mouth and nose and she knelt in front of the girl and said, “Now smell those stink bombs sissy”

Tina was growing desperate as she looked at the stinky sneakers before her. Tina was jerked and then gasping as Andrea yanked her hair and landed on her stomach. She was now pinned on her back with her arms between Andrea’s legs looking up into the wild eyes of Andrea.

“I said smell them blonde…smell my stinky sneakers.”

Tina gulped as she watched Andrea hold the sneaker above her head, then slowly bring it down as she told her to get ready to smell. The smell over took her body and she began struggling to get away. The weight of Andrea was too much for the petite girl to budge and she quickly became too sick to fight.

Andrea was glowing as she held the open part of the sneaker over her nose and mouth. Andrea could feel Tina taking short quick breathes as she struggled to breath in the god-awful smell that was filling her small frame. Andrea was easily holding the sneakers on her head as she wiggled and squirmed as she fought to keep her sanity.

“How’s the smell down there? So…you ready for my feet, or do you really like my sneakers.”

Tina was glad the sneakers were removed but she changed her mind as Andrea placed her big sweaty feet in her face. The smell from between her toes left her unable to think as her mind shut down.

Andrea was watching Tina cringe as her feet wiggled along her forehead. She was so wet she was sure Tina noticed. As she grinded her feet into her tiny face she lowered her hand into her sweatpants and began wiggling her finger in her pussy. This brought her toes crunching around Tina’s nose tightly and she covered her mouth with her free foot. As she watched Tina breath from between her toes and felt the cold breathes on her toes she through her head back and dug her finger a little deeper. The sound of Andrea’s moaning was blasting off the walls as she lurched up and shook for a few minutes.

Tina felt the force of Andrea’s toes crushing her and her body filled with the vinegar smell coming from between her toes. As she struggled to breath through the toes she found her mouth blocked with her sole. Then she tried to see what was going on as Andrea went ballistic on her. She felt Andrea sink deep into her stomach and then jump up a few times very rapidly before she heard her screaming in ecstasy.

“Lick my feet…lick them damit…” moaned Andrea.

As Tina stuck out her tongue Andrea’s foot jumped onto it and pressed down so she could feel her wet tongue slithering under her foot. As her foot was licked from toes to heal and from side to side she felt her self-building up again. Looking down at the blond under her feet and feeling her stomach under her ass was powerful for her. Feeling her toes getting licked and between was more then she could handle. Again her body shook as another powerful orgasm ripped through her.

Andrea shoved her toes into Tina’s mouth and pointed at her as she spoke, “Suck my toes loser”.

Andrea watched with a stern look for a moment as Tina took her toes into her mouth and began pulling on each one with her mouth. Andrea leaned back to enjoy the feeling of her toes getting washed as she felt warmth spreading through her body.

As her baby toe was nibbled and sucked she could not help but lower her finger again to play with her self. As Tina moved from toe to toe Andrea moaned more and more. It was the big toe that Andrea loved getting sucked the most. She could feel Tina sucking the sweat from it and loved hearing the slurping sounds she was making. It made her feel good to have someone worshiping her like this.

Andrea was impressed the little girl was able to lick all of the sweat from her feet and between her toes. As she looked down at Tina she could see the imprints of her feet on her face and the sweat rolling down her forehead.

Tina was grossed out with the smelly feet. Licking the salty sweat from her feet was disgusting. Her toes were so big and nasty they barely fit into her mouth. And the smell…it was like I was sticking my head into a bowl of vinegar. The weight of Andrea sitting on her and the feet dominating her face left her feeling claustrophobic.

Andrea then put on her sneakers, smiled down at Tina, and said, “let’s do this again, I really like the way you smell my feet.”

Valor6
22-08-2014, 11:18 PM
Only In The Navy 3

I was growing restless in my tiny little room. The memory of that little blond was fresh in my mind and I desperately wanted to find her again. As I lay in my bunk flipping through my magazine I could not clear my mind. There was a wetness forming between my legs as I thought about having my feet smelled again.

Tossing my magazine to the corner of my bed I jumped out of my bunk and laced up my running sneakers. Wearing my sweat pants and a white tee shirt I headed out to explore the boat for my next victim.

It was a fairly calm night aboard my aircraft carrier tonight. We were sailing around the Indian Ocean doing some maintenance work and recovering from our long hectic days. Most of my companions welcomed the slower days but I grew bored and lonely when it was slow.

As I made my way through the boat I smiled and exchanged hellos with some of the sailors that I recognized. My feet were already sweating inside of my tightly tied sneakers. I loved it when they felt hot and fiery inside my already smelly sneakers. It was a little hard to walk I was so excited. The butterflies filled my stomach as I thought about someone smelling my feet. It was like ants were running all over my stomach and inside of my inner most sensitive spot.

My mind was racing as I sought out that lucky person. Up and down I walked at a faster pace looking for a small little girl to play with. Finding that one special girly girl who new her place was at my feet was what I was looking for. My pace quickened as I continued to roam the boat.

As I climbed staircase after staircase I felt my feet burning inside of my sneakers. Sweat dripping between my toes sent Goosebumps up and down my body. The more I thought about shoving my stinky feet into her face the harder it was to place one foot in front of the other to move.

And then I stopped in the hanger bay to catch my breath. It was a large room where we parked our aircraft below deck. Over in the middle of the bay I noticed a little red head sitting on the floor eating an apple. I could tell she worked in the food service and was probably enjoying the breeze, which flowed through the bay.

Straightening up I walked over to her in a crisp military walk. Then I looked down at the 5’3 frame and smiled as I noticed her long arms and legs, looked like a runner or swimmer. The girl’s big breasts looked cramped in her tight shirt. Her face was filled with cute little freckles and she had an adorable dimple. She was a poster child for the navy.

Looking at her with a stern face I spoke in a stern officer style as I said, “What do you think you are doing in my spot? This is not a place to be with out my permission. What is your name? Where are you supposed to be? Never mind that…follow me miss thing.”

I watched her stand up and look at me with frightened eyes as she walked directly behind me. It was like a lost little schoolgirl following her master home. I felt her eyes burning into the back of my head as we walked to a small office in the corner of the hanger bay. I new there would be no one there at this time and would have the room to myself for several hours.

Once I opened the door and let her in I locked the door behind us and began to close the blinds as she stood at attention. When I glanced over at her I could see her trembling as she waited for me to speak.

“Mam…she whispered. I am so sorry Mam. I did not know…I mean Mam…it will not happen again.”

I moved right into her face and shouted out, “YOUR DAMN RIGHT IT WOUNT”.

When I pointed to the chair behind the desk and yelled for her to sit she gave me a blank look.

“SIT DOWN”…I yelled.

In a slow nervous walk she walked behind the desk and was about to sit in the chair when I screamed out, “Not my chair! How disrespectful are you…ON THE FLOOR YOU IGNORANT WORM!”?

For a long moment she stood there in disbelieve. Then as I walked briskly toward her she sat down in a hurry. Sitting Indian style she starred at me as I sat down in the chair in front of her. Turning my chair so I was facing her I looked down at her locked eyes with her and waited for her to look away. When her eyes finally looked down at the floor I new I had her.

I had her back to the wall the desk blocking her way to the door and I was blocking her only exit…my heart was beating fast as I looked the girl over. Her eyes were starring at the floor as I swiveled in my chair so I was facing her. My legs reached out and I crossed my ankles, which were touching her legs. It was funny to watch, she wiggled back so her back was touching the wall as she retreated from my feet. Rolling my chair foreword I again moved my feet to they were touching her legs.

“What’s a matter…my feet stink or something?”

“aaa…NO MAM…”

Her eyes darted from my face to my sneakers as she tried to figure out what I was up to. It was obvious she was disgusted with my sneakers touching her. As I inched my feet up and onto her legs she looked at me with a scared look of a child who was lost.

“Listen red, let’s see if you can follow a simple order. Remove my sneakers you little maggot!”

After she looked at me with a questionable look I held my sneakers up and pointed at them. With trembling hands she took my left foot in her hand and began pulling on my laces.

“That’s a good little obedient sailor. Maybe I can turn you into a good navy girl yet”.

“Mam yes mam”…she screamed out.

I WAS IMPRESSED WITH MY SELF; I HAD MY SELF-CONVINCED I WAS AN OFFICER.

“Massage my tired feet for me.”

It surprised me when she began holding me feet one at a time and used her thumbs to deeply massage my soles. There was a fire burning in me as she rubbed my feet. As she moved her tiny frail fingers around my feet I sat back and sat with my hand between my legs where I could poke and rub that fire.

“Why are you making those nasty faces…I know it’s not my feet.”?

“No MAM…Sorry MAM…

“Smell that sneaker…put it up to your nose and smell it. Tell me they stink…DO IT DAMIT,” I barked out.

With my bare feet resting in her lap she raised my sneaker to her nose and took a quick sniff before gasping out my foul smell. I could not help but chuckle as her face reddened and she had this look on her face that reminded me of someone who just smelled a skunk or bit into a hot pepper.

She was starring up at me with a look of shock as I ordered her to smell it again. This time she spoke in a whisper, “please mam…I can’t stand the smell. They really do stink pretty bad.”

“SMELL MY SNAKER NOW!!!”

I frightened her with my screaming and she quickly held the sneaker to her nose. Raising my foot I pressed my foot against the sneaker pinning it to her nose. Watching her hold my ankle and leg with her hands trying to push back my foot left me feeling Horne as hell. Pressing even harder I enjoyed watching her struggling and squirming as she inhaled breath after breath of my stinky, foul smelling worn out sneakers.

“Deep breaths…inhale deeply my dear, the smell is good for you.” Haahaaaa I proclaimed.

I could not make out was she mumbling so I just talked in baby talk as she smelled my sneakers.

“Ogga bugga wogga…oh someone is smelling my smelly feet” I laughed out.

With my leg getting tired I released my foot from the sneaker and watched her holding her head as she caught her breath. I bent over and with a quick pull on her feet I had her on her back. Standing up out of my chair I stood on her stomach and saw her begging eyes starring at me. It was so cute; her pity filled face looking up at little old me.

It was a powerful feeling that overcame me as I stood on this girl. With her body under my feet and her arms moving from the floor to her chest trying to figure out what to do I decided to just stand there on her and stare her down. The red head could not look up at me any longer and just closed her eyes.

“Look at me you silly girl. Does it feel good having me stand on you? Now do you know where your place is honey? Know tell me you enjoyed smelling my sneakers.”

She had to force the words out, “Your sneakers smelled great…MAM. Oh…please get off me…

Smiling down at her I decided to really torture her.

“Show me that you liked my sneakers, pick it up and smell them”.

Standing on her stomach I watched her hold my sneaker to her nose and sniff. My body moved up and down as she breathed in my stench. She was quickly gagging again so I moved up and sat down on her chest with my feet next to her head.

“Before we end your lesson today I need to make sure you never disrespect me again.”

My feet came to a rest on her face, each foot covering a half of her head. My hands were holding her arms tightly so she could not raise them. Felling my feet pressing into her skin and digging into her as she breathed my feet, which were trapped in my foul sneakers all day had me ready to explode.

No longer able to take it I shoved a foot into her mouth and ordered her to suck my toes. I felt her tongue on my toes as she tried to grab my little toe with her teeth. As she took my little toe and sucked on it I had to tell her to do it a little more gently.

“That’s it…nice and easy. Take each toe and do it just like that. Work my toes baby…oh YESSS…you are so good at this.”

My fingers had long since been circling my pussy. Finding my clit I began wiggling it as my toes were engulfed in her saliva. Loud slurping noises were coming from her mouth as she tried to please me. When she was able to suck each toe for a nice long time I placed my feet back on her face as I waited to clear my head as my second orgasm just shot through me.

“Now show me how well you can lick my feet, start with my toes” I said in a rushed voice.

I watched as she took short licks under my toes and was amazed how good it felt. As each toe got licked I felt my body shudder. Spreading my toes wide she began licking between them and I began bouncing up and down as she slowly ran her tongue between each toe.

“Good…now my sole…fast, that’s it. Keep going…I muttered

Again my body exploded as she licked the length of my soles. My body was growing tired and weak from the earth shattering explosions that shot through my body but I just could not pull my self away.

I was surprised when I felt her teeth nibbling and scratching on my heel. It was very stimulating and I was suddenly overcome with pleasure. Looking down at my feet, which were hiding her face, I enjoyed the feeling of her teeth on my foot. Her teeth were nibbling and biting my foot and I was gearing up for another orgasm. Leaning back on her body I began bucking wildly as my feet were getting nibbled on and my fingers were pumping faster then a bullet. There was a cloud that was filling my head and my body was tingling from head to toe. I felt my body jump and twitch; it was like I was floating in a sea of pleasure.

My eyes closed as I felt myself drifting off right there on top of the red head. I felt my legs getting moved, a voice calling out from the fog, “are you awake…

Valor6
22-08-2014, 11:18 PM
Only In The Navy 3

I was growing restless in my tiny little room. The memory of that little blond was fresh in my mind and I desperately wanted to find her again. As I lay in my bunk flipping through my magazine I could not clear my mind. There was a wetness forming between my legs as I thought about having my feet smelled again.

Tossing my magazine to the corner of my bed I jumped out of my bunk and laced up my running sneakers. Wearing my sweat pants and a white tee shirt I headed out to explore the boat for my next victim.

It was a fairly calm night aboard my aircraft carrier tonight. We were sailing around the Indian Ocean doing some maintenance work and recovering from our long hectic days. Most of my companions welcomed the slower days but I grew bored and lonely when it was slow.

As I made my way through the boat I smiled and exchanged hellos with some of the sailors that I recognized. My feet were already sweating inside of my tightly tied sneakers. I loved it when they felt hot and fiery inside my already smelly sneakers. It was a little hard to walk I was so excited. The butterflies filled my stomach as I thought about someone smelling my feet. It was like ants were running all over my stomach and inside of my inner most sensitive spot.

My mind was racing as I sought out that lucky person. Up and down I walked at a faster pace looking for a small little girl to play with. Finding that one special girly girl who new her place was at my feet was what I was looking for. My pace quickened as I continued to roam the boat.

As I climbed staircase after staircase I felt my feet burning inside of my sneakers. Sweat dripping between my toes sent Goosebumps up and down my body. The more I thought about shoving my stinky feet into her face the harder it was to place one foot in front of the other to move.

And then I stopped in the hanger bay to catch my breath. It was a large room where we parked our aircraft below deck. Over in the middle of the bay I noticed a little red head sitting on the floor eating an apple. I could tell she worked in the food service and was probably enjoying the breeze, which flowed through the bay.

Straightening up I walked over to her in a crisp military walk. Then I looked down at the 5’3 frame and smiled as I noticed her long arms and legs, looked like a runner or swimmer. The girl’s big breasts looked cramped in her tight shirt. Her face was filled with cute little freckles and she had an adorable dimple. She was a poster child for the navy.

Looking at her with a stern face I spoke in a stern officer style as I said, “What do you think you are doing in my spot? This is not a place to be with out my permission. What is your name? Where are you supposed to be? Never mind that…follow me miss thing.”

I watched her stand up and look at me with frightened eyes as she walked directly behind me. It was like a lost little schoolgirl following her master home. I felt her eyes burning into the back of my head as we walked to a small office in the corner of the hanger bay. I new there would be no one there at this time and would have the room to myself for several hours.

Once I opened the door and let her in I locked the door behind us and began to close the blinds as she stood at attention. When I glanced over at her I could see her trembling as she waited for me to speak.

“Mam…she whispered. I am so sorry Mam. I did not know…I mean Mam…it will not happen again.”

I moved right into her face and shouted out, “YOUR DAMN RIGHT IT WOUNT”.

When I pointed to the chair behind the desk and yelled for her to sit she gave me a blank look.

“SIT DOWN”…I yelled.

In a slow nervous walk she walked behind the desk and was about to sit in the chair when I screamed out, “Not my chair! How disrespectful are you…ON THE FLOOR YOU IGNORANT WORM!”?

For a long moment she stood there in disbelieve. Then as I walked briskly toward her she sat down in a hurry. Sitting Indian style she starred at me as I sat down in the chair in front of her. Turning my chair so I was facing her I looked down at her locked eyes with her and waited for her to look away. When her eyes finally looked down at the floor I new I had her.

I had her back to the wall the desk blocking her way to the door and I was blocking her only exit…my heart was beating fast as I looked the girl over. Her eyes were starring at the floor as I swiveled in my chair so I was facing her. My legs reached out and I crossed my ankles, which were touching her legs. It was funny to watch, she wiggled back so her back was touching the wall as she retreated from my feet. Rolling my chair foreword I again moved my feet to they were touching her legs.

“What’s a matter…my feet stink or something?”

“aaa…NO MAM…”

Her eyes darted from my face to my sneakers as she tried to figure out what I was up to. It was obvious she was disgusted with my sneakers touching her. As I inched my feet up and onto her legs she looked at me with a scared look of a child who was lost.

“Listen red, let’s see if you can follow a simple order. Remove my sneakers you little maggot!”

After she looked at me with a questionable look I held my sneakers up and pointed at them. With trembling hands she took my left foot in her hand and began pulling on my laces.

“That’s a good little obedient sailor. Maybe I can turn you into a good navy girl yet”.

“Mam yes mam”…she screamed out.

I WAS IMPRESSED WITH MY SELF; I HAD MY SELF-CONVINCED I WAS AN OFFICER.

“Massage my tired feet for me.”

It surprised me when she began holding me feet one at a time and used her thumbs to deeply massage my soles. There was a fire burning in me as she rubbed my feet. As she moved her tiny frail fingers around my feet I sat back and sat with my hand between my legs where I could poke and rub that fire.

“Why are you making those nasty faces…I know it’s not my feet.”?

“No MAM…Sorry MAM…

“Smell that sneaker…put it up to your nose and smell it. Tell me they stink…DO IT DAMIT,” I barked out.

With my bare feet resting in her lap she raised my sneaker to her nose and took a quick sniff before gasping out my foul smell. I could not help but chuckle as her face reddened and she had this look on her face that reminded me of someone who just smelled a skunk or bit into a hot pepper.

She was starring up at me with a look of shock as I ordered her to smell it again. This time she spoke in a whisper, “please mam…I can’t stand the smell. They really do stink pretty bad.”

“SMELL MY SNAKER NOW!!!”

I frightened her with my screaming and she quickly held the sneaker to her nose. Raising my foot I pressed my foot against the sneaker pinning it to her nose. Watching her hold my ankle and leg with her hands trying to push back my foot left me feeling Horne as hell. Pressing even harder I enjoyed watching her struggling and squirming as she inhaled breath after breath of my stinky, foul smelling worn out sneakers.

“Deep breaths…inhale deeply my dear, the smell is good for you.” Haahaaaa I proclaimed.

I could not make out was she mumbling so I just talked in baby talk as she smelled my sneakers.

“Ogga bugga wogga…oh someone is smelling my smelly feet” I laughed out.

With my leg getting tired I released my foot from the sneaker and watched her holding her head as she caught her breath. I bent over and with a quick pull on her feet I had her on her back. Standing up out of my chair I stood on her stomach and saw her begging eyes starring at me. It was so cute; her pity filled face looking up at little old me.

It was a powerful feeling that overcame me as I stood on this girl. With her body under my feet and her arms moving from the floor to her chest trying to figure out what to do I decided to just stand there on her and stare her down. The red head could not look up at me any longer and just closed her eyes.

“Look at me you silly girl. Does it feel good having me stand on you? Now do you know where your place is honey? Know tell me you enjoyed smelling my sneakers.”

She had to force the words out, “Your sneakers smelled great…MAM. Oh…please get off me…

Smiling down at her I decided to really torture her.

“Show me that you liked my sneakers, pick it up and smell them”.

Standing on her stomach I watched her hold my sneaker to her nose and sniff. My body moved up and down as she breathed in my stench. She was quickly gagging again so I moved up and sat down on her chest with my feet next to her head.

“Before we end your lesson today I need to make sure you never disrespect me again.”

My feet came to a rest on her face, each foot covering a half of her head. My hands were holding her arms tightly so she could not raise them. Felling my feet pressing into her skin and digging into her as she breathed my feet, which were trapped in my foul sneakers all day had me ready to explode.

No longer able to take it I shoved a foot into her mouth and ordered her to suck my toes. I felt her tongue on my toes as she tried to grab my little toe with her teeth. As she took my little toe and sucked on it I had to tell her to do it a little more gently.

“That’s it…nice and easy. Take each toe and do it just like that. Work my toes baby…oh YESSS…you are so good at this.”

My fingers had long since been circling my pussy. Finding my clit I began wiggling it as my toes were engulfed in her saliva. Loud slurping noises were coming from her mouth as she tried to please me. When she was able to suck each toe for a nice long time I placed my feet back on her face as I waited to clear my head as my second orgasm just shot through me.

“Now show me how well you can lick my feet, start with my toes” I said in a rushed voice.

I watched as she took short licks under my toes and was amazed how good it felt. As each toe got licked I felt my body shudder. Spreading my toes wide she began licking between them and I began bouncing up and down as she slowly ran her tongue between each toe.

“Good…now my sole…fast, that’s it. Keep going…I muttered

Again my body exploded as she licked the length of my soles. My body was growing tired and weak from the earth shattering explosions that shot through my body but I just could not pull my self away.

I was surprised when I felt her teeth nibbling and scratching on my heel. It was very stimulating and I was suddenly overcome with pleasure. Looking down at my feet, which were hiding her face, I enjoyed the feeling of her teeth on my foot. Her teeth were nibbling and biting my foot and I was gearing up for another orgasm. Leaning back on her body I began bucking wildly as my feet were getting nibbled on and my fingers were pumping faster then a bullet. There was a cloud that was filling my head and my body was tingling from head to toe. I felt my body jump and twitch; it was like I was floating in a sea of pleasure.

My eyes closed as I felt myself drifting off right there on top of the red head. I felt my legs getting moved, a voice calling out from the fog, “are you awake…

Valor6
22-08-2014, 11:19 PM
Only In the Navy
Part 4

I was never more pissed off then I was at this very moment. Walking through the long narrow hallway I thought of how humiliating it was too screamed at and verbally abused by that stupid, young air head of an officer. Accused me of deliberately bumping into her. All she wanted to do was show off her rank privileges and show how tough she was. One of those officers who liked to be bossy and make you feel like shit.

We will see who teaches who a lesson I thought. I calmed down after I reached my room and remembered that that so called officer was scheduled to participate in a lecture about fire safety this evening. I will get her tonight…

Dressed in my pants and navy tee-shirt and my running sneakers I headed down to the lecture which was mandatory for all the newbie’s on board. I had my baseball cap pulled over my forehead to hide as I sat down. Cheryl, the blond officer was chatting away with her three female friends and fellow officers well the rest of us waited for her to start.

When she finally stood up and started the presentation about keeping the boat safe I watched her 5’7 frame intently. Cheryl was about a hundred and thirty five lbs, with long blond hair and blue eyes. Moving with purpose she did not waste any energy. Talking with confidence she was able to hold the audiences attention with her amazing charm and peaceful voice.

As the class drifted on I realized I could use the small classroom as my class room after every one left. Surely Cheryl would be the last one to leave. Reaching into my bag I felt the ropes and the cuffs I took from the security department where a friend of mine worked.

As my shipmates left I pretended to be putting away my notebook as I waited for the room to clear. Then I walked to the door and closed it and locked it. With no window on the door and the loud noises from the machinery surrounding the room as flight operations resumed I new no one would hear us.

Cheryl looked up from her desk as I moved toward her.

“What is it now…don’t understand what I said?”

She did not even recognize me from earlier.

“I am going to teach you a lesson in respect, BITCH!”

The look on her face said it all. As she walked around her desk and approached me I could tell she was going to try and kick my ass. Walking right into my face she started screaming at me.

With a quick move I had her arm behind her back and I pushed her from behind shoving her onto the desk. Reaching down for my bag I lost my grip and she turned and pushed me to the floor. With a look of rage she jumped over and went to kick me. Rolling out of her way I grabbed her foot and twisted her ankle so she would fall to the ground.

As she recovered from her fall I pounced on her with my cuffs in hand. I was surprised when she pulled at my hair. Kneeing her in her back solved that problem and I was able to get a cuff on one wrist before she managed to break lose from my grip.

Without hesitation she charged at me with fists swinging, but I fell to the floor and tackled her at the legs. Placing her in a head lock I held her tight waiting for her to tire. Then I sat on the back of her head as I placed her other wrist in the cuff finally restraining her hands behind her back.

Crawling down her body I wrapped her legs up and held on as she tried to kick free. Wrapping her ankles up with the rope I stopped to catch my breath. Then I looked down at her and got my second wind.

Standing next to her I placed my sneaker under her and rolled her over to look at me.

“Do you know who I am…I will have you shot” she scolded.

“What do you want from me”? She asked.

Saying nothing I stood up onto her stomach and made sure to wiggle my shoes on her as if I was wiping them on a carpet. Her growl left me disappointed; she would be hard to crack.

Walking up her body I moved to her chest and placed my sneaker on her face applying pressure. “Before the night is over you will be begging to kiss my feet for mercy” I predicted.

As she went on telling me how I was going to get placed in the brig I sat down on her chest. As I pulled out my laces she looked at me with a frightened look.

“Why are you taking off your sneakers…what the fuck…NO!!!!!”

The opened end of my sneaker covered her mouth and the other her nose. I held them tight as we locked eyes and I could see some of her dignity leaving her. Her muffled sounds coming through my sneaker let her know I was in charge and I was not going to play nice.

As I pulled of my socks I felt her panic as she watched me knowing what was coming next. Using my feet to cover her mouth I held my socks over her nose. I took pride in my smelly feet as I watched her cough up my stench. Holding my socks over her nose I felt good knowing she was at my mercy.

“What…nothing smart to say bitch? Not so tough now are you? Give me an order now! No? I’ll give you one, SMELL MY FEET!”

I stuffed my socks into her mouth and held my sneaker over her nose. Placing my feet over her mouth those socks were not coming out.

“Suck the sweat from my socks bitch…taste my foot sweat. Not so tough looking under my feet bitch!”

Pulling my now drenched socks out of her mouth I covered her face with my feet. Grinding my feet on her face I tried to rub my smell into her. My toes were bending as I ran over her nose as I rubbed my feet hard into her face.

“Smell those feet sailor; let me here you sniffing low life. Louder…Louder…

Pinching her nose between my toes I covered her mouth with my sneaker so she would inhale only my feet. Holding her nose tight as she tried to free her self I figured she was beginning to see who was in control.

“That’s it…now escaping me loser. If you ask me nice I just might let you go…NOT!”

I tied my sneakers with their laces around her head so they were covering her nose and I shoved my socks in her mouth and taped them inside. Now I was going to pound her under my feet so she really new who was in charge.

Grabbing a pair of scissors from the desk I went about cutting off her uniform. This should make her feel weaker I though. Once I had her naked I looked her over and admitted she was not bad.

Once again she was looking up at me with defiant eyes as I stood tall on her stomach. With one foot firmly planted into her stomach my other one pushed down, then released upward before pushing down again. She was taking short breathes of air from my sneaker as I stood with all my weight on her. Breathing through the sneakers that I wore on every run, on my time off, they were very smelly.

Twisting my heel into her belly I smiled as she grunted out in discomfort. Her soft skin twisting against my heel was proving to be torture on her. A big red mark was being formed where my heel was.

Now I started to bounce lightly on her and was rewarded with grunts. Breathing through my sneaker she inhaled deeply as I bounced up and down on her. My feet felt as if I was standing on a water bed, raising and falling on her soft stomach.

Moving up now I stood with my feet one in front of the other between her breasts. Looking at her water melon sized breasts I shook my head and decided it was time to smash those suckers.

“Do you feel me on you…LOOK AT ME DAMIT! You are my floor; you are so low I have decided to use you as my floor matt.”

Standing with one foot flat I raised the other and pointed to it, and then pointed to her left breast before slapping my hands together. Now that I had her full attention I placed my foot with her nipple in the middle of my sole. Then I slowly began pressing down on her, smashing her breast below my foot. Using my foot like you would use a mop on the floor I swooshed my foot on her breast.

Placing all of my weight on that foot as I moved my other foot onto her right breast I was happy to hear her moaning out in humiliation. I was in total control as I stood with both feet suffocating her breasts. It was cool the way she would look up at me and then quickly look away when she saw me looking at her.

Then I placed one foot onto her neck and told her, “I own you…I control you right now.”

I could feel her swallow as my foot rested on her neck. Then my foot was placed onto her head. My toes kicked off the sneaker covering her nose and then I stuck her nose between my toes. My other foot covered my foot that was already on her face and I stood with all of my weight on her head.

“Something a matter? I asked as I heard her crying out to me.

Feeling her warm air hit my sole from her mouth and her burst of air running through my toes I new I had her. All of her air was coming from under my feet.

I moved off of her head and held my foot up to her face. “Kiss my feet!” I demanded.

I WAS PISSED WHEN SHE SAID NO.

Shoving my foot into her mouth I held it there and felt her saliva on my foot. Forcefully I moved my foot in her mouth making sure she tasted every inch of my feet. I left my foot in her mouth making sure she swallowed my foot taste deep into her body.

Angrily I said, “Kiss my feet”!

“FUCK YOU!” came the reply.

I stepped back and looked at this girl, what the hell I thought.

“Okay…fuck me…NO, fuck my foot!”

Moving between her legs I placed my sole on her lip.

“Fell that…feel my sole rubbing you? How pathetic are you now sissy?”

All these days at sea must have had a toll on her I thought, she was getting wet already.

I thrust my toes into her, holding them in her as she cursed at me. Wiggling my toes in her I said, “Feel those toes, who controls you now! How’s it feel having my toes wiggling in you? Can’t make me stop can you worthless?”

She was unable to speak as I pumped my foot into her degrading her as I went. Pumping faster and harder I watched as she went from the tough girl to the girl who was getting off on my foot.

Pulling my foot out I placed my heel on her and pushed around her lip, then I ran my foot up and down as she moaned out with out caring how it made her look.

Again my toes went in and then my foot moved in deeper and I started pumping her again. Her body was sweating and she was moaning out loudly as I fucked her. Tears were running down her face as she grew close to climax. And then her body straightened out, shook, and then she loosened up and her body seemed to go limb as she recovered from her ordeal.

Walking up to her she looked at me with a defeated look. As soon as my foot was on her mouth she kissed it.

“Again” I told her.

Kisses were planted on my foot as I stood over her. Probing my toes into her mouth she took them and used the last of her energy to brush them with her tongue. As I stood watching her lick my toes I felt good about breaking this one.

Getting my things in order I got ready to go. I moved back and placed my socks in her mouth and tapped them in there. Moving her legs up I ran a rope from her wrists to her ankles leaving her in a hogtie.

Shutting the lights off I closed the door behind me. Walking down the hall I new she would never get in my face again.