PDA

View Full Version : Nancy puts her foot down!.....OLD TRUE STORY ( NF )

ROYALS22262
19-09-2011, 05:54 AM
Nancy puts her foot down!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nancy is the very sexy wife of my friend who I've written so much about. She is a 5'8 130 pound short haired blonde, with blue eyes, long toned legs and very sexy pedicured size 8 feet. Part of my amazing attraction to her is that she knows I think she's beautiful, and I think her feet are gorgeous. They are a very pampered, and always polished toes of blue, red, pink or maroon, very high arch, feminine shapely slope, narrow in appearance and very soft. Her heels are small round and shapely, the soles are pale and pinkish, very smoothe with no wrinkles. Her toes are long and decend evenly, she has a prominent big toe, and the nails are long, just to the tip of the sexy toes. What is awesome about her is that she really loves her feet too, and loves them to be loved, worshipped and kissed. She really likes forcing other women to smell her feet, and then lick and kiss them. She loves trampling other females mostly, squishing their breasts and face under her pretty and deadly feet. Her feet look great, but they sweat profusely, and smell incredibly strong. She loves that they look so good, but can smell so sour and bad. She laughs that when she gets her bi-weekly pedicures, the poor women often turn away due to her feet's sweaty strong smell. Nancy loves to wrestle other women, and dominate them beneath these deadly feet. She just lost a match about a month ago, but before that she was undefeated. Her record is 30-1 now in these encounters. One of my favorite matches of hers was about 2 years ago. It took place in the summer, 4 couples hanging out at her place spending a lazy day with barbecue food and conversation. I of course steered the conversation to Nancy's love of wrestling. Andrea a doctor, 5'9 140 pounds long thin brown hair, brown eyes, thin lips, pretty, but not gorgeous, was in a white tank top, blue jean shorts and sandals. Andreas feet were very long size 11, her second toe is longer than her big toe, no nail polish, flat arched and pretty. She was intrigued that Nancy a pretty corporate woman who made 6 figures in salary loved to wrestle. Andrea was kind of bored, so she asked if Nancy wanted a playful match. That was music to Nancy's ears, Andrea had no idea what she was in for. I don't like to get too dirty though Andrea said, and Nancy said no problem I have large clean mats in the basement. We all went downstairs, Andrea slipped her sandals off and waited in the middle of the mat. Nancy had on a red halter top, black shorts, and black mules. When Nancy tried to step out of her mules, her feet got so sweaty from the hot day, that she had trouble getting them off. I don't exaggerate that when she got them off, a sour stinky vinegar foot smell filled up the room. God, your feet stink Nancy, I had to joke, and everyone laughed, Andrea said just keep them away from me! Nancy's toes were painted maroon, they were shinny and looked great. The women walked around each other, Nancy let her get some confidence, they grabbed at each other, and fell to the mat. Nancy put her in a light scissor hold, but Andrea got out and jumped to her feet. She kicked Nancy with her large bare feet, more playfully than hard. Oh, so you want to use feet Nancy said. Andrea laughed, and then stepped on Nancy's hip with a goofy pose. Nancy grabbed her foot and tripped her, knocking her on her back. Nancy jumped on her like a cat, and got her in a school girl pin. Nancy's black shorts got up to her lips, and Andrea complained and moaned. You don't like this? Nancy laughed and rubbed her crotch on the female doctor's mouth. Come on Nancy! What's wrong with you, she shook her head and said in disgust. Stop this! Well then, maybe you'll like this better! Nancy slid back, grabbed her arms, and sat on Andreas crotch, placing both sexy stinky feet on the sides of the doctor's face. Wheeeew!!!!! Get your disgusting feet away from me!!! Nancy laughed again. That's not nice, I think you owe my foot an apology! Nancy pulled on the woman's arms harder, and hovered her very sweaty smelly right bare foot above the poor womans face. Andrea looked panicked, and she looked into the bare sole. No, no, no...... Andrea tried to move her face away, but the stinky right foot twisted and maneuvered all around the doctors head and face. She got Andrea to look straight up, and the sexy foot covered her face completely! Andreas body bucked, she screamed, she twitched, kicked her legs frantically, as Nancy's stinky foot got comfortable on her face. Andrea tried to scream and breathe, but the foot sole pressed into her mouth and nose. We watched in disbelief, as Nancy laughed while smothering this woman under her right foot. Andrea lost strength, she was getting weak under the fierce smell, she was gasping, and smelling the foot more deeply. Nancy posed the foot on her face, rubbed the smell and the sweat of it into the poor womans nose. She wiggled her pretty maroon toes, then switched feet, and smothered her with her left sour vinegar smelling foot. Watching a corporate woman step all over a female doctors proud smart face, with a sexy pretty but very sour foot, was an amazing turn on. It was total female foot domination. Andreas saliva mixed with the sweat on Nancy's foot making it smell even worse. When Nancy stood over her some 5 minutes later, Andreas face was a sweaty smelly mess, with wet eyes and a wet and burning nose. She was visibly crying. Nancy placed her bare left foot on her white cotton shirt, and stepped down on her left breast hard. When she lifted it, there was a sweaty foot print of her foot on her chest. Nancy stepped on her crotch, and rubbed it in. Nancy looked at the crying face, and her distictive wet moist foot print on the girls shirt. Oh good, in case you don't remember me or my pretty feet and how they smell, you have a souvenier of our time together, that you can have close to your heart forever! Nancy then placed her right bare foot flat over her mouth and nose and posed, and smiled too. Andrea and Nancy have not spoken since that day, but Andreas husband called and threatened Nancy's husband shortly thereafter. He laughed it off, and before he hung up the phone Nancy's husband said, I hope when you kiss your wife you can really taste my wife's sexy feet!!!! I bet he could, and I wonder if he thinks of that day like I still do!!!

ROYALS22262
19-04-2013, 05:46 AM
This is an OLD TRUE story that I am bumping up for NEW members to see. I am wondering if any of the female members here enjoy this kind of real story and action? Do you like the idea of a woman, or you, dominating another woman with their feet, or your feet? Could you do something like this, if your husband, boyfriend or girlfriend watched? Would this really excite you, or disgust you? Have you ever thought about doing something like this? Does Nancy excite you at all, or, do you just think she is a little nuts, or both? I would like to see your thoughts and comments on this! THANKS!

locutus43997
19-04-2013, 03:50 PM
Another fantastic read, Royals. Have always enjoyed your Nancy stories. Great detail and everything, though sometimes I can't help but side with the other women if they happen to have larger feet... But that's beside the point. Keep 'em coming!

ROYALS22262
19-04-2013, 05:40 PM
Thank you LOCUTUS! I really appreciate the very nice feedback. I am partial to big, long, slim feet too. My favorite foot would be at least a female US-9 or larger. It just is, that I love that NANCY loves her feet, that they look nice but smell so stinky, that strong vinegary stench, that I love, and that she LOVED to kick other females in the face, step on their face, and foot smother them. That she is successful, smart, pretty, and such a mean bitch, really turns me on. I can't stop thinking about what I have seen her do over the years! So I give her a big pass, for only having US-8 sized feet. The other stuff, more than makes up for it for me!

locutus43997
19-04-2013, 07:39 PM
Oh, I completely agree. Though I can't help but wonder why, if she's so aggressive, she doesn't dominate a guy or two like that? Or are you just mentioning the fem vs. fem stuff? :-D

ROYALS22262
19-04-2013, 08:20 PM
She has dominated me, her husband, a friend's husband, and a few young male kids, but other than that, it has been mostly, or all females! She enjoys dominating women more, and I am partial to fem/fem action as well!!!

ROYALS22262
07-08-2013, 08:31 PM
I was asked about this story, so I am bumping it up for a new member. I hope others like it too, particularly, if you never saw it! Please share your thoughts, thanks!

Nate1
08-08-2013, 05:52 PM
I love this, as well as the thought of Nancy dominating my wife.

ROYALS22262
08-08-2013, 11:55 PM
NATE, THANK YOU! NANCY would love to dominate your wife. She says for you to look at her foot pictures, and she wants you to think about your wife sitting at her feet, bending down, sniffing her painted toes, then licking and kissing them, while you watched! She then would have her lie on her back, and place her feet on her face and make her deeply smell them, slowly! She would look at you and smile, while she did this! She would hope to turn you on!!!!

ROYALS22262
04-11-2013, 06:25 AM
My wife and I got together with Andrea and her husband today. We had a great meal, drinks and lots of laughs together. I wanted to steer the conversation somehow, at some point, about this past fight experience. I knew my wife would be furious if I brought it up, but, I really wanted to see what she and her husband would say. I must have fantasized about her and Nancy having a rematch, about a thousand times or more. I was so tempted, and I had several opportunities. I was hoping to get Andrea alone, where I could get some reaction. I chickened out though. The night was going too well, and I left well enough alone. I couldn't help thinking about Nancy's foot all over her face, as I looked into her eyes all through the evening. That somehow kept me going. If this was a few years ago, I know I wouldn't have held back. Maybe, new members enjoying this story, and getting excited by it, and commenting on it, will keep me going as well. That is the best I could probably hope for now, as the days of those great wrestling matches, and fights, are over.

ROYALS22262
12-11-2013, 03:06 PM
I got together with NANCY and her husband this weekend. Mostly hanging out on Sunday and watching football. Nancy joined us in the den after halftime, she looked great as usual, she'd come back from a mani-pedi, and even though it was a bit cold outside, she was wearing flip flops so her toes would dry. She sits on the smaller couch to our right, and crosses her legs, and starts flapping her foot sole up and down, teasing both of us knowingly. Her husband asks her what color she got, and she flexes, and twists her foot to show us, smiling. She tells us that it is called A-list, it is a pinkish red color, and very sexy! She dangles the flip flop, twirls it, flaps it against her smoothe pinkish sole, which I sneak glances at. She asked me what I was up to, and I tell her that I saw Andrea and her husband recently. She smiles broadly and laughs. She lets the flip flop drop from her foot, and points her bare sole right at me. Do you think she would like the color of my toes too? I bet she still thinks about my feet! She knows comments and visuals like this drive me crazy, and she loved every second of it. She kicked off the other flip flop, and kicked both sexy bare feet up and down. She then added, I wish I got to see her, and, that she got to see me again, and my feet! After another few minutes, the flip flops were back on her feet, she walks out slowly, and she left us both sitting there, distracted, and thinking more about her foot, than football!

DoctorNose
12-11-2013, 05:58 PM
This is an OLD TRUE story that I am bumping up for NEW members to see. I am wondering if any of the female members here enjoy this kind of real story and action? Do you like the idea of a woman, or you, dominating another woman with their feet, or your feet? Could you do something like this, if your husband, boyfriend or girlfriend watched? Would this really excite you, or disgust you? Have you ever thought about doing something like this? Does Nancy excite you at all, or, do you just think she is a little nuts, or both? I would like to see your thoughts and comments on this! THANKS!

Well I'm not female but always fantasise about being a sub woman to a female dom. What I find sexy about Nancy is that she likes to feel fellow women under her feet, that just makes me hot. I am also into being school girl pinned and worshipping her feet especially the licking part. Nancy seems to encompass all my fantasies.

ROYALS22262
12-11-2013, 10:35 PM
Well I'm not female but always fantasise about being a sub woman to a female dom. What I find sexy about Nancy is that she likes to feel fellow women under her feet, that just makes me hot. I am also into being school girl pinned and worshipping her feet especially the licking part. Nancy seems to encompass all my fantasies.

That is AWESOME, thank you for sharing that with us. Nancy many years ago knew a guy who she met through a mutual friend. He was handsome, fit, and married, but had no kids. What was very interesting was that he loved dressing as a woman, and always wanted to be dominated by another woman, viewing himself as a woman, and not the macho guy that he was. I think this may be similar to your situation. He also loved female feet! This played right up Nancy's alley! She loves dominating people with her feet, particularly women. So many years ago, on more than one occasion, she did a role play with him, in front of her husband who watched. The guy's wife was not there, as he kept this secret from her. Nancy would kick him all over with her sexy bare feet, and then trample his body, as he would lie there and take it, dressed in a blouse, skirt and stockings. Nancy would be in a t-shirt, shorts, and barefoot. She would act like a Young Mistress and role play beating up a wife of a guy she liked. He would be the wife. She would then sit on him and really force him to deeply smell her feet, then lick her soles, up and down over and over, and slowly suck her toes! This fantasy, by many guys, is probably much more common than you think, and is widely shared, if not talked about! Nancy would LOVE to do this to you, and if she knew you, would have done it to you!!!!

DoctorNose
13-11-2013, 12:27 AM
Royals, I would LOVE that and even felt excited to hear you describe this fantasy. I am a very manly man and would not make a convincing woman therefore not be of great interest to Nancy but if I could 'morph' into the ideal female I would choose to be a petite feminine one. Did you ever see the movie Surrogates where men could pass themselves as android women, now that would be ideal! If I could be Nancy's fem robot I would ask her to SGP me for a LONG time and then let me leisurely sniff and worship her feet. It's a shame you're the other side of the pond and I'm not a girl :(

ROYALS22262
13-11-2013, 02:39 PM
I didn't see that movie, but, I do like the idea of you being a female, in mind, body, and spirit, seeing yourself as a woman, and allowing yourself to be dominated by her. Nancy has dominated me on several occassions, sometimes sitting on me, smothering me with her sexy, but stinky and sweaty bare feet. As I was trapped under them, smelling a strong vinegary salty twangy kind of smell, and feeling the warmth and sweatyness of her feet on my face, as my eyes watered, I couldn't help but think about the many women that I saw her do this to. At that moment, I was one of those women. I was beaten and dominated by another woman. Thinking, how would I feel if I was one of those women? Another woman is stepping on my face, I am being forced to smell her feet, I am like a flip flop for her soles! Those thoughts turned me on even more! Another woman is using my face as a foot rest, she is dominating and humiliating me with her feet! Feeling like another beaten female, actually heightened my excitement! It wasn't sexual, as much as it was the dominance, degradation and humiliation. I deeply breathed her feet in, getting her strong smell all the way up my nose. I then began to lick and taste her feet. They were moist, sweaty, tangy tasting, salty tasting, with a hint of leather. My body twitched with excitement. I enjoyed feeling like a beaten woman under her feet. I thought about the visual I had seen so many times, of a woman on her back, Nancy sitting on her, placing her perfectly pedicured, sexy, beautiful toes, right on her face. Rubbing her feet on the losing womans face. Smothering her against her will, humiliating her. Making the woman experience the smell, and taste of her stinky feet, that she would never be able to forget. Watching Nancy sit there, like a goddess, or Queen, laughing, looking at her feet in this losing woman's face. As I was beneath them, thinking about that, heightened my excitement so much! I wonder, if anyone else thinks about this, and wants to experience those thoughts and feelings?

ROYALS22262
13-11-2013, 06:22 PM

DoctorNose
13-11-2013, 07:05 PM

I've seen her feet pics and really enjoyed fantasising about being beneath them but would love, just once to see her face too. I want to imagine looking up between her big toe and middle toe her mocking face looking down at me. Is there a face pic you can attach Royals or would Nancy object to it?

ROYALS22262
13-11-2013, 08:09 PM
Sorry, Nancy forbids me from showing her face, for privacy reasons, as she has a young son, and a very important and lucrative job. I hope you understand. I can tell you that she looks a little like KIM BASINGER, OF TODAY, in her early 50's.

ROYALS22262
13-11-2013, 08:21 PM

She resembles KIM BASINGER

ROYALS22262
23-11-2013, 06:17 AM
I am BUMPING this up, because of a PM request I got on another board. He wants to see a NANCY story because his wife likes to wrestle in her bare feet, and she likes to make her opponent worship her sexy feet after she beats them! I want him to contribute stories about her and her matches, and her after match penalties. He told me that she had several of these encounters! I LOVE THAT! VERY HOT TO ME!!!