PDA

View Full Version : Melanie's Experiment

parker2k
25-08-2012, 02:35 AM
Ttt

Jango feet
26-08-2012, 11:52 AM
Thank you so much for posting this again :)

Fusslecker2000
27-08-2012, 12:48 PM
Wow, a great story :) i just wondered if some holes could be made to the rubbersoles to let sweat or spit out. Second it would be a nice idea to have his mind get out of that trashed pair and transformed into a new pair. Only the name of the business would be needed. Perhaps a name or website under the trainer tongue. Within 20 Years i am sure the transforming lady had made a lot money :)

sniffguy
27-08-2012, 08:59 PM
i volunteer to be next :D

Jango feet
27-08-2012, 10:46 PM
See, I had the (probably terrible) idea of a guy, perhaps Maries boyfriend, discovering the special shoe. He'd do a bit of research and somehow discover who had sold them to the store. He went to Melanie and offered the identity of who had risked her secret operation, thinking he could make some quick cash in exchange. Melanie though doesn't want to risk more people knowing about what she is doing. So to take care of him and punish Lorraine, she tells Lorraine that she has a new, much longer lasting technique she wants someone to try, and tells him to come the same day to get his payment. When they arrive, she turns them into a new pair of shoes for Marie since she had kept quiet all these years... if its not obvious, I REALLY loved this story and the potential in its world. :-)

parker2k
02-09-2012, 02:21 AM
Hi everyone ,

Thanks for your kind words. I'f I get chance in the future then I'll have a look at writing a some kind of sequel to the story incorporating your ideas.

Cheers! :)

Hawthorn
08-09-2012, 07:19 AM
Amazing story .. would love to read some f/f sock stuff with the same theme hardness