PDA

View Full Version : How open are you about your fetish?

ZenithPA
16-09-2011, 11:47 AM
I'm curious to see how open people are about the fetish we share. The reason I'm asking is because I sort of have a theory. Say Christian Bale came out and said he liked smelling women's feet? I doubt that it would make him less popular with women and he'd probably get a lot of foot action.

I think often times there are people like that guy who was in "True Life" on MTV that look "weird" to society and so the stigma of a foot smelling fanatic is pinned to weirdos. Doesn't help that in my city we had someone called the "Foot fetish rapist" a few years back.

I know that, now I'm married, my wife is very open about my fetish - as long as it doesn't take away from her needs and I'm not selfish with it. She'll point out women with sweaty feet in public or sexy shoes on, etc..but that took me years. When I was in high school, I told a girl about my fetish and she threatened to tell everyone in school about it. Ex-girlfriend's have used my fetish against me when they would talk smack.

So, the question is, how open are you about your fetish? I don't even think 99% of my male friends know about it.

toesuck258
23-09-2011, 04:55 AM
I'm open with a few of my good friends about it. As far as girls go, I feel them out and depending on who they are/my relationship with them, I will try to tell them/joke about it with them/introduce it in a way that feels right for the situation. For me it's not a burden, rather, it's a privilege and I am very comfortable with it!

ROYALS22262
23-09-2011, 05:32 PM
TOESUCK and ERGLE........SO WELL SAID! I couldn't agree more with both of you! I hope others will take this advice!

TheSockFellow
23-09-2011, 10:10 PM
I usually only reveal my fetish to any girl I'm good friends with. The girls in my neighborhood just love spreading gossip, and if I told someone I didn't know very well about it, I fear I may be screwed :S

Edge
24-09-2011, 04:21 AM
I'm fairly open with certain people, but not with everyone. If someone were to ask me, I'd admit to it, and I have no problem complimenting a woman on her shoes/feet if I have the opportunity. However, because not as many people are as mature as Ergle, for instance, I don't exactly walk around with a sign that says "I Have a Foot Fetish"

Kharth
24-09-2011, 07:37 PM
As Ergle noted. Don't be ashamed of it. Or even self-conscious, or nervous about presenting it. If someone asks you if you have one, whether it be a guy or a girl, just be honest. "Yeah I do. So?" "Yes. Why?" Or if it's a guy, who is probably going to attempt to make fun of it "Yes, yes I do. Two things real quick. One... How are you finding my sexual habits? Two... why are you so interested in my sexual habits?"

All my guy friends know. Most of my girl-friends do as well. One of said girl-friends was trying to decide between which pedicure place is better. One her friend went to, or one she went to. They were arguing about it when I was with them, she finally says, why don't we just show him our feet, he'll tell us which look better.
...wait, what? How would he know?

Me: Trust me. I'm an expert.

Unfortunately the girl that was more her friend was better. Or maybe her feet were just better looking naturally. Who knows.

On another yet still related to the topic note. I believe I really only have one good friend who is unaware of me having a foot fetish. I can't even count how many times I'll be hanging out with her with a group of friends. And she'll I swear always be doing something with her feet. Painting her nails, putting lotion on them... Of course whenever this happens my other friends can't stop with the endless jokes that they think of.

"Josh here'll put some lotion on your feet for you!"
"Let Josh rub it in." Etc. ...come to think of it, with how many times this happens... I'm starting to wonder if she's a bit dense. I'm always expecting her to ask "Why does he" or if she asks me "Why do you like girls' feet or something?" BTW. Expecting with a halfway hope when I say yes... Okay! Then go for it, rub the lotion in.

Cue sexual innuendo. I'd put a different lotion on. Hahaha. Haha. Etc.