07-08-2012, 04:03 AM
Would like to delete please.

sniffguy
07-08-2012, 04:13 AM
:confused:

Longsmell
07-08-2012, 04:21 AM
:confused:

I'm sorry. This is only the first chapter and building a scene. But trust me, this will soon become a true foot fetish story. :)

neha
08-08-2012, 04:02 PM
I'm sorry. This is only the first chapter and building a scene. But trust me, this will soon become a true foot fetish story. :)

Looking forward to it.. :)

bigman2257
08-08-2012, 04:42 PM
as am I... welcome back my friend!!!!:)

Azryel
11-08-2012, 04:31 AM
That will definitely encourage the author to complete the story.

about_blank
12-08-2012, 10:36 PM
Even though some of us may not deserve the full story, i believe there are a lot of folks who are more than willing to see and know what will happen to the sequence of the scene:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMpnLaEFc34

Azryel
14-08-2012, 02:19 AM
It wasn't intended to be an encouragement. It was intended to convey two important messages; first, don't start something you don't intend to finish (and it's a fact; 99% of these "to be continued" stories never get looked at ever again,) and second, better still, just write a story and post it.

I think the distinct lack of encouragement was what my reply intended to demonstrate. There are plenty of reasons to post a story before its completion. If everyone waited for a story to be finished before posting, I think you'd find a sudden drop in the volume of literary content. Posting a story in portions allows the author to gauge fan reactions and possibly accommodate to what people want, it keeps the readers wanting more, and it also provides the author with much needed positive re-enforcement(in most cases anyway). A fetish story is something that doesn't give any sort of reward except praise from the community and personal satisfaction. That can make it pretty hard to complete when they're the only merits you get. And only a small percentage of the community will ever show appreciation. Given all this, coupled with the fact that the story is something that the writer has put their own time, effort and creativity into at no gain, then it seems that you, as the reader, should be glad that you're getting anything.