PDA

View Full Version : the fair of terror or dreams depending on the way you look at it

matatron
15-09-2011, 06:58 AM
My name is Jonathan Stevens, I am 16 years old, 6'2" high, an average size and average at pretty much everything. If your reading this then I did eventually escape the fair of terrors that I have been held captive in, I wright this whenever I can, just as a recount for what's happened, and maybe one day someone will come and rescue me, and some day, people will be reading this. But I'm not hopeful.

Anyway, that's not the point right now, we're getting ahead of our selves, let me take you right to the start, the route of all my pain and trouble. Like all 16 year old, I wanted nothing more than money, it rushed through my mind like an infection, it was all I could think about, all I could ever think about, and I couldn't even get a job. There was no work available, I know I shouldent have left getting one so late, but I just couldn't motivate myself to get one, I didn't see the point at the time. So there I was, searching for day, upon day. Until finally the fair rolled into town. And this wasn't just any old fair. Sure it had all the crane swings, and cheap theme park imitation rides. But this fair was different, It had been coming here for longer than I was here, in fact my late grandfather also spoke of himself going to this fair when he was a pre-schooler. Its more a part of our town at this time of year than the people that live in it. Plus it was the perfect opportunity for me to get a part time job.

And with that decision I had sealed my fate. If I hadn't chosen the fair I would not be in the position I am now, and you will all be wondering "what is this position" well you will find out in due time. Let's fast forward two days, by now I had already got the job and had to report to Kate at the game stall. When I got there the first thing I noticed was her bare feet, now I'm not a foot guy by default, but I do like a girl with sexy feet and hers just tipped the sexy scale upside down and gave it several heart attacks. She had cyan nail polish, a perfect arch, long toes, they were around size 6 and she had just caught me staring at them....

zanoah
15-09-2011, 07:58 AM
Interesting. Go on...

matatron
16-09-2011, 06:54 AM
Kate gave me a dazzling smile and strolled over to me slowly, pointing her toes as she walked, seeing my eyes tracking them through the air, her cyan blue toenail polish on and it slightly glittered in the sunlght as her feet moved through the air.
"Hey, you must be jonathen, I'm kate and your here to take your initiation into the fair," she told me, her voice made me snap my eyes up to her face.
"Initiation?" I asked her, obviously puzzled.
"Yeah, come this way and ill show you what this is all about," she responded and grabbed me by the hand, pulling me toward a tent infront of us. And allready I could feel in the pit of my stomach that this was not going to be a good day. As we entered the tent the first thing to catch my eye was the strange contraption in the middle of it. It looked like a metal chair but had arm locks, ankle locks, a box where the head would be, what looked to be a thick ,solid metal spatula around where your balls would be and control pad connected to it all through a few wires.
"Ermm kate, what's that thing?" I asked
"That, jonathen, is your initiation, your going to be strapped in it all of today and the buttons release a different liquid into the head, the liquids aren't gross, the urine one is actually just apple juice, and you have to drink them, if you don't, and this is the painful bit, people get to literaly crush your balls if you don't drink up, but its not even gross so you don't need to worry," the girl said with a smile, and me with my nervousness around girls and especially ones like kate, she was a little shorter than me, had brunette/red hair and had me nodding like a car window nodding dog. She pulled me over to the chair and I let her push me into it and strap me in.
"It begins soon," she said to me and walked over to a string that hung from the roof of the tent, she pulled it and the front of the tent oppened, reavealing 20-30 women all eyes trained on me, then kate walked back over to me and pushed a button on the control pad, slowly the chair I was on tipped back and Kate shushed the women who were talking quietly and excitedly between themselves.
"Ladies quiet, welcome to the footstink competition, who wants to go first?". And that was when I first thaught I was really in trouble.
"I'll go first," tinkled the medolic voice of an unknown girl.
"What's your name and how big are your feet?"
"I'm called sophie and my feet are sized 9" the girl exclaimed,
"Okay take your seat on his chest and put your feet inside the box, if he dosent smell them I will crush his balls, and after 60 seconds he will rate them out of 10, 10 being super smelly and 1 being 0 scent" Kate said, and I knew then, even as the girl clambered onto my chest, that I was going to have to do what kate said just to keep my manhood.
TBC
Sorry this is a lil bit slow, I'm wrighting it on a blackberry smartphone

matatron
06-10-2011, 03:06 PM
Sorry I havnt posted in forever, but my GCSE coursework caught up with me, this Is all I've managed to do

Like any other healthy teenage guy, I kind off liked my balls, liked them not flat and crushed that is. So I decided, just for self preservation sake, I would abide by the rules of this sick strange game.
"Okay, so now your on top of him, just slip your feet into the head box we have provided and move your feet in anyway you feel would give him the best smelling experience" the ever cheerful Kate grinned.
Then, lucky for me, Sophie popped the million dollar question.
"Are you sure I should do this, I mean my feet totally reek," she asked, a small smile crept to my face, maybe I could get free of this now, I opened my mouth to speak but before I could get a word in, kate had said "no don't worry, this guys a volunteer" and sophie had begun her feet's advance on my face. She pointed her toes, making her feet as streamlined as possible as they entered my small box. As her feet broke the through the padded gaps in the box my nose was assaulted with horrors, I knew all to well that it would smell bad, I just didn't expect it to smell quite this bad, I was hoping the girl was over-reacting that her feet didn't smell as bad as she made out, but boy was I wrong. The feet smelled like a twisted mix of tangy cheese doritos and popcorn. The stench assaulted my nose with violence, and I knew it could only get worse, sophie slid her toes up my cheeks, leaving trails of foot sweat in their wake, she slid them up past my mouth and over my nose. My nose slid between her big and second toe, getting covered in toe jam and foot sweat, surely this minute of torment was almost over.
"30 seconds remaining" kate almost sang and sophie started to clench and unclench her toes, once every second, smothering my nose even further in her disgusting foot funk.
"And that's it sophie, remove your feet from the box" kate finally said and with one final wriggle of toe, sophies feet were cleared from my world, hopefully forever.