PDA

View Full Version : Reciprocate the Den (One of my true experiences)

immamac
16-07-2012, 04:14 AM
Hey guys and gals,

I've enjoyed this site for a while so I thought I'd share a true story:

A few years ago I went drinking with a few friends and some girls. A tall, curvy latin one took an interest in me right away. She flirted, sat on my lap, and gave me her number. This was a week before I was off to start school across the country. She made me promise to stay in touch. We did, and she called a lot. It was sort of demanding. She always talked about starting a long distance relationship, and I eventually gave in. The mundane calls continued, until one day in my apartment she called me from work.

She greeted me, "Hi Hun."

"Hey, what's up."

"Just at work.... Busy... My boss is being mean..."

Then I heard her mumble something.

"What's that babe?"

"Oh nothing."

"Tell me."

"Oh, I was just saying my feet really stink."

My stomach turned and I instantly got hard. Wanting to keep her on this topic, I asked:

"Oh, you think its the shoes your wearing or that always happens?"

She giggled, "I don't think it's the shoes..."

I thought about that call all the way up until Thanksgiving Break. I went home and I couldn't wait to see her, her feet on the back of my mind. On the last night before I left back to school, I saw her after her 6-hour shift on her feet at a department store. She looked great: light brown hair, olive skin, tall and slightly curvy, white blouse, grey skirt, black pantyhose, and grey heels. I kept stealing glances at her legs the whole way back to her house. Her mom was home, so she said we couldn't make out or anything. We walked in, and she began kneeling next to a cabinet looking for something. Unable to stop myself, I began caressing the back of her nylon-clad ankle. She quickly turned, saying, "Stop! My feet stink. Go wait in my room I'll be right there." Totally aroused, I went to her room.

She walked in and said, "I'm going to change, you can watch tv." I said ok and turned on the tv, watching her slip into her closet. She walked out in shorts and spaghetti strap, and walked to her bathroom across the hall. The thought shot into my head, "Her pantyhose has to be in there." I couldn't help it, and I darted into her closet. I saw them thrown there on the floor. I shut the door to the walk-in closet, ran my hands up to the toe, and took a deep sniff. It was one of the best aroma's I've ever come across: very strong, with the classic scent of nylon and sweat smelling of cheese and vinegar. I stayed sniffing for five minutes, and realized she must be coming back soon. I walked over to the bathroom, checked on her, and saw she was taking off her make-up. I then ran right back into her room and started sniffing her nylons again. I thought to myself, "Wow. Her feet really do stink." I had to hide my huge hard-on when she came in. Then we just kissed, cuddled, and hung out. The rest of the night was pretty uneventful. But when I got home all I could think of was her nylons and that scent. Thankfully, there would be more opportunities...

zanoah
16-07-2012, 08:00 AM
Was she embarrassed that her feet stank, or did she think it was kind of funny? I'm guessing that you haven't told her about your foot-fetish.

Great story, thanks for sharing!

davidmuleguy
16-07-2012, 10:48 AM
Sounds like a very promising situation!

Maybe she could use a nice, relaxing foot-massage after being on her feet for 6 hours in the department store ...