PDA

View Full Version : A true experience with Shelly

cookie
20-06-2012, 06:00 PM
My Memorable Scene

This scene involves myself and a woman named Shelly (pseudonym). This scene was my idea and although it was not her fantasy, she was intrigued and a game participant. It was a fun experience for both of us; in fact, this was the first of several foot fetish occasions for us. Here goes.

I was sitting on the sofa watching some television. I was supposed to have cleaned the apartment by the time she arrived home from work that day. However, I was feeling lazy and really just wanted to lounge around take things easy. Around 5pm, Shelly arrived from work and asked me if I’d cleaned the apartment. I told her that I hadn’t, that I was not in the mood to do it that day. She was frustrated and slightly angry, and told me that I needed to clean the apartment the next day or “we were going to have some problems.”

Shelly then sat next to me on the couch and we made small talk. It was obvious that she was still upset about the messiness of the apartment, and I began to feel as though she was about to get really angry. She plopped her feet on my lap and demanded that the least I could do would be to rub her feet after her long day at work. She was wearing a red blouse, jeans, and loafers with no socks. I was worried about how smelly her feet would be, but I felt like I had to rub her feet or she would get really mad at me. So, I gently took of her shoes. I noticed that her feet were smelly, and also a little dirty. I must have grimaced when I saw the dirt. Shelly mentioned that she’d walked around the office in barefoot for part of the day, so that is why they were dirty.

I started to rub her feet and Shelly began to realize how uncomfortable I was with this task. Shelly seemed to revel in my anxiety. She knew that I did not like to give foot massages even when her feet were clean. This made her experience of the massages all the more pleasurable. She moaned in ecstasy and was certain of her control over me.

However, after 10 minutes of massaging her feet I could no longer take her dominant attitude or playing her foot masseuse. I was scared, but assertively told her that I would never massage her feet again. She stared at me for a few seconds, then left the room. At first I was worried about what she might do. I assumed she went back to her room to take a nap or blow off some steam. A few minutes had passed before she re-entered the room. She had taken off the blouse and jeans and was now wearing only a white bra and panties. Usually I would have welcomed her appearance in this outfit and been very turned on. This was not the usual Shelly. She was angry. I looked at her and realized as if for the first time how strong she was. She was about 5’10” and very powerful. She ordered me to stand at the center of the living room while she walked around me, sizing me up. She then told me to strip down to my underwear. Terrified, I stripped and felt very vulnerable to her piercing gaze.

Shelly ordered me to my knees and told me that she was about to teach me a lesson in how she is to be treated by me in the future. She then grabbed my head between her right arm and upper torso and proceeded to squeeze me as she wrestled me to the ground. She held me in this hold for several minutes and released me as I was gasping for air. Again, she walked around me confidently. She then rolled me on my back and laid on top of me, squeezing my head into her chest. This time she began to laugh because she realized that she could do whatever she wanted to me. “I own you,” she said, “and you are mine for the rest of the night.”

She again released me. I was beginning to grow exhausted and now I knew that I was no match for her psychological and physical dominance. I wanted to run, but I could not run. As I began to regain my breath, she grabbed my head and shoved it between her powerful thighs, locked her ankles, and began to squeeze me again. I kicked and moaned to no avail. I tried to pry her legs apart but she was simply too strong. I could feel my face turning red as the pain of her hold on me increased. I knew there was no way out and the only thing I could do was suffer. As each of my agonizing moments went on, she seemed to only gain strength and will. After what seemed like an eternity she released me. I was exhausted and barely able to move.

Upon releasing me she left the room and returned with ropes. She turned me on my stomach and began tying first my hand together and then my feet. Shelly flipped me on my back and stared at me with a look of mischief and supreme satisfaction. She told me that she would give me a few minutes to catch my breath. This shocked and worried me, what was she planning to do next.

She decides to sit on my stomach and tell me how powerful she is and how she is about to teach me a lesson in obedience. While she sits on me, I realize that i am trapped beneath her powerful body, my body, arms, and legs are immobile. She then tells me, "Since you wouldn't rub my feet, you will now have to worship them." I feel totally anxious and frightened as I remember how uncomfortable it was for me to rub her feet. While sitting on top of me, she brings her feet a few inches above my face. She flexes her size 9 feet and toes, showing how powerful they are. “Are my feet dirty?” she asks with a laugh. Shelly continues to hold them above my face long enough to make me think for a second that she is not sadistic enough to make me worship them. She then says, "Now it is time for me to rub my feet all over your face,” and she slowly places her feet down on my face. She begins to mash her toes and feet into my face. I am forced to smell her stinky and dirty feet and I know that I can't escape. “Do they smell?” she asks as she smiles at my predicament. She uses her feet to contort my face, shaping me into whomever she wants me to be. Sometimes, she covers my entire face with her feet so that I cannot breathe. Her powerful feet massaging my face leave small brush burns on my nose and cheeks. The painful smell and force of her feet are more than I can bear. “How does it feel to be humiliated beneath my feet, footboy?”, she asks, as she continues to massage her feet into my cheeks.

After she has proven her dominance, she commands me to kiss her feet. As she moves her feet in my face, I kiss and suck on her toes and feet, her heels, and between her toes. After a long period of worship, I beg her to let me massage her feet and become her humble and grateful servant. She allows me to stop and I give her a pleasurable foot massage.

sniffguy
20-06-2012, 08:08 PM
you are lucky i wish that was me

cookie
20-06-2012, 08:39 PM
Thanks, it was a lot of fun.

sniffguy
23-06-2012, 01:36 AM
too bad i didn't have that with our shelli :P